Strange Hair Loss Pattern And Generally Not Great Peating

ddjd

Re: Strange hair loss pattern and generally not great Peatin

Thanks for the encouragement. I thought i'd give an update: I stopped taking finasteride in early April and the minoxidil foam at around the same time. After about 8 months they were both doing not enough for my hair, so I figured any benefit was minimal - I want a stop to the loss, not a delay. What's interesting is that already my skin is looking less wrinkly, probably due to dropping minox.

I've still got the same gradual loss i've had for years. My hairline is roughly the same as it was when I made my first post, maybe a few hairs worse off. The diffuse thinning remains though - the amount of scalp I can see exposed is getting more noticeable even in dimmer light. Longer hair used to look great, now not as much.

As far as diet goes, my heart rate and temperatures have increased a bit. I feel warmer now for most of the day, but I tend to crash from about 4pm onwards. I'm still making a lot of tweaks in terms of the ratios and timing of stuff like taking carbs with protein. Right now I want to lower fat a bit because i'm getting skinny fat on all the milk (thin arms and legs, but have a pot belly, baby cheeks + love handles). I can now tolerate coffee - I have about 5 cups a day and it's actually calming, strangely enough. This week I have also dropped all supplements for now, but might slowly re-introduce vitamin E as it seems important for PUFA. I have read reports of niacinimide causing hair loss on this forum so i'm wary - in theory, it should reduce FFAs, but in practice many seem to not have a good time.

Will update in a few months to let you know if I see more improvement.
Sounds like Serotonin/histamine issue. I have the same problem. Do you get itchy scalp or dandruff? Take things that reduce Serotonin and see if it reduces the shedding, easy way to figure out if Serotonin is the culprit.

cyproheptadine, BCAA's, tianeptine, etc etc

Let me know how you get on

eddiem991

The problem is that you are eating too much sugar, this causes insulin resistance which leads to your hairfollice not getting enough nutritions.

The problem is that you are eating too much sugar, this causes insulin resistance which leads to your hairfollice not getting enough nutritions.
r79hgrycjtlqgxhihgu6.gif

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals