Omega3s, Estrogen, What Causes Hair Loss? My Personal Story

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Re: Omega3s, estrogen, what causes hair loss? My personal s

You're welcome.

honeybee

Incomplete digestion/ low stomach acid can also cause hair loss And shedding increase.

Kray

Blossom said:
You're welcome.

Blossom,

Since you're a moderator here, I was curious to know if I'm doing something wrong. There are some who I've sent messages to but get no answer. Is there a guaranteed way to know they can get messages, especially if their post you're responding to is from a while back? Sorry for the trouble...

Blossom

Forum Supporter

classicallady said:
Blossom said:
You're welcome.

Blossom,

Since you're a moderator here, I was curious to know if I'm doing something wrong. There are some who I've sent messages to but get no answer. Is there a guaranteed way to know they can get messages, especially if their post you're responding to is from a while back? Sorry for the trouble...
If you send someone a private message it will stay in your outbox until they have gotten it. I would go to your outbox and check to see if there are any messages in it. I've had one in my outbox for months so I assume this person has not been on the forum to check messages.

Kray

Blossom said:
classicallady said:
Blossom said:
You're welcome.

Blossom,

If you send someone a private message it will stay in your outbox until they have gotten it. I would go to your outbox and check to see if there are any messages in it. I've had one in my outbox for months so I assume this person has not been on the forum to check messages.

I should have clarified- this is regular forum posting, not pm. :?

Blossom

Forum Supporter

Oh, I think many people just might read select post and not necessarily check all of them. If you have a particular forum member you would like to ask a question then you may need to send a private message or they may not know you have asked them a specific question within a post. I'm sure I don't see everything posted myself. Hope that helps.

Kray

Blossom said:
Oh, I think many people just might read select post and not necessarily check all of them. If you have a particular forum member you would like to ask a question then you may need to send a private message or they may not know you have asked them a specific question within a post. I'm sure I don't see everything posted myself. Hope that helps.

Got it- makes sense. Thanks!

north

This is Peats reply when someone asked him about hair loss:

"It takes time for the PUFA in the tissues to be eliminated, but in the meantime it might be helpful to use some anti-PUFA things topically on your scalp. Caffeine, aspirin, and niacinamide can be dissolved together in water or vodka. DHEA and progesterone can be dissolved in medium chain triglyceride oil."

lexis

Estrogen can increase serotonin,serotonin can increase cortisol and intracellular calcium

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals