So What Explains Why Balding Men Have More Body Hair

Broken man

I think hair loss is mostly immune dysfunction. The body hair is mostly seen on russians or eastern europeans and I know few of them. For me, its example of "burned body". Most of them are heavy smokers and coffee drinkers while eating bread and some meat in can. Once they are growing hair on back or hands, they start losing them on head. When I was doing night shifts, almost all men had hair on back and most of them were weak mentality.

schultz

My wife lost her leg hair during pregnancy but also grew thicker head hair. Women usually grow more hair on their head during pregnancy and lose some of it after. This to me suggests progesterone as estrogen can still be pretty high post pregnancy but progesterone definitely plummets. Of course, both estrogen and progesterone are high during pregnancy. I assume prolactin also increases after pregnancy, so there is something else to consider.

Do you feel their skins and ask them that at the same time?

I don’t really notice if men are balding and don’t ask them about it. I don’t think it matters much.

I tend not to notice or care either.

Part of me thinks "Wow people are really obsessed with hair loss" but then when I think about it, it is an external sign of some sort of internal problem that is also potentially affecting their social and/or sex life. Not only that, but it would be easy to tell if it was fixed (hair grows back) whereas with many health problems you don't truly know unless you get a lab done (like how much PUFA do I have stored? or is lipofuscin forming in my cells? Plaque in the arteries...) And there is sort of a puzzle aspect to it. I guess I can see why people are obsessed with hair loss. I am sure though that it doesn't help with your self-esteem being so obsessed with it.

jaakkima

My wife lost her leg hair during pregnancy but also grew thicker head hair. Women usually grow more hair on their head during pregnancy and lose some of it after. This to me suggests progesterone as estrogen can still be pretty high post pregnancy but progesterone definitely plummets. Of course, both estrogen and progesterone are high during pregnancy. I assume prolactin also increases after pregnancy, so there is something else to consider.

I tend not to notice or care either.

Part of me thinks "Wow people are really obsessed with hair loss" but then when I think about it, it is an external sign of some sort of internal problem that is also potentially affecting their social and/or sex life. Not only that, but it would be easy to tell if it was fixed (hair grows back) whereas with many health problems you don't truly know unless you get a lab done (like how much PUFA do I have stored? or is lipofuscin forming in my cells? Plaque in the arteries...) And there is sort of a puzzle aspect to it. I guess I can see why people are obsessed with hair loss. I am sure though that it doesn't help with your self-esteem being so obsessed with it.

Well, a lot of women care about it and are open about that. So it itself can affect social/sex life. Not saying it's good to dwell on it too much. Beyond that, it grows back for whom? People here halt the loss, but as a previous commenter said reversing it has been very rare. Everyone cares about their looks to some degree. It would be cool if the puzzle were solved of regrowth.

Last edited:

schultz

Well, a lot of women care about it and are open about that. So it itself can affect social/sex life. Not saying it's good to dwell on it too much. Beyond that, it grows back for whom? People here halt the loss, but as a previous commenter said reversing it has been very rare. Everyone cares about their looks to some degree. It would be cool if the puzzle were solved of regrowth.

Definitely. I do think women probably notice it, but as a male I tend not to notice when other males are losing their hair. I'd probably start paying attention to that if I were losing my own.

Ray has that little anecdote where he told the guy to use progesterone on his scalp and the man came back to him later all excited about new hair growth. Ray remarked to the interviewer that "so many men are obsessed with the idea of regrowing hair" so he stopped telling them about progesterone because he felt like it was too involved trying to explain to them what would happen to their hormones when they took that much progesterone. It almost seemed like Ray thinks it's weird that men are obsessed with hair regrowth. But maybe that's not what he meant, I don't know. I would be interested in knowing if Ray thinks it's indicative of something major happening in the body or if it's just sort of a minor side effect some men (and women I suppose) get.

jaakkima

Definitely. I do think women probably notice it, but as a male I tend not to notice when other males are losing their hair. I'd probably start paying attention to that if I were losing my own.

Ray has that little anecdote where he told the guy to use progesterone on his scalp and the man came back to him later all excited about new hair growth. Ray remarked to the interviewer that "so many men are obsessed with the idea of regrowing hair" so he stopped telling them about progesterone because he felt like it was too involved trying to explain to them what would happen to their hormones when they took that much progesterone. It almost seemed like Ray thinks it's weird that men are obsessed with hair regrowth. But maybe that's not what he meant, I don't know. I would be interested in knowing if Ray thinks it's indicative of something major happening in the body or if it's just sort of a minor side effect some men (and women I suppose) get.

I'm pretty sure he'd agree that it always means something is going wrong. I'm not inclined to believe that anyone is destined to bald. In my own case it was obvious serious illness. Progesterone is useful.

Scenes

Do you know which interview?

Apple

I think hair loss is mostly immune dysfunction. The body hair is mostly seen on russians or eastern europeans and I know few of them. For me, its example of "burned body". Most of them are heavy smokers and coffee drinkers while eating bread and some meat in can. Once they are growing hair on back or hands, they start losing them on head. When I was doing night shifts, almost all men had hair on back and most of them were weak mentality.

This guy is still in good shape and with his hair at 81 .

chuck.jpg
15834399092906.jpg

Breakfast: Whole grains with bananas and oats
Lunch: Tuna or avocado sandwich
Dinner: Fresh salads, steamed green vegetables along with baked chicken breast
Snacks: Fresh fruits and assorted vegetables

Apple

That's because the hair is afraid to leave his head!
:)
Chuck Norris eats eight meals a day. Seven are steak, and the last is the rest of the cow.
Chuck Norris can squeeze orange juice from a banana.
When Chuck Norris drinks milk, his bones don't get stronger. The milk does.

InChristAlone

I don't understand why some men have thick hair until old age. This is a pic of my Grandpa 6 yrs ago when he was around 82, he is still alive but he's had type 2 diabetes since he was like 50 and eats no carbs or little carbs. Lots of sugar free stuff and meat. He had jet black thick hair most of his life. They had 9 kids. One thing that stands out about him is that he was the provider of the family, he was the masculine manly man that always drove the car when they went anywhere always did all the manly things around the house, did the gardening and planting food for the family and that generally supports testosterone production. Men nowadays are way too far on their feminine side producing way too much estrogen as a result.
DOR_1480.jpg

Summer

I don't understand why some men have thick hair until old age. This is a pic of my Grandpa 6 yrs ago when he was around 82, he is still alive but he's had type 2 diabetes since he was like 50 and eats no carbs or little carbs. Lots of sugar free stuff and meat. He had jet black thick hair most of his life. They had 9 kids. One thing that stands out about him is that he was the provider of the family, he was the masculine manly man that always drove the car when they went anywhere always did all the manly things around the house, did the gardening and planting food for the family and that generally supports testosterone production. Men nowadays are way too far on their feminine side producing way too much estrogen as a result.
View attachment 26512
I think men are too feminine as a result of too much estrogen. Myself included. Way too timid for example. My gramps was always the provider, masculine type as well but his hair certainly hasn’t maintained as well as it has for your grandpa hahah.

mariantos

:)
Chuck Norris eats eight meals a day. Seven are steak, and the last is the rest of the cow.
Chuck Norris can squeeze orange juice from a banana.
When Chuck Norris drinks milk, his bones don't get stronger. The milk does.

Thanks, even if they're expired, jokes with Chuck Norris always amuse me.

InChristAlone

I think men are too feminine as a result of too much estrogen. Myself included. Way too timid for example. My gramps was always the provider, masculine type as well but his hair certainly hasn’t maintained as well as it has for your grandpa hahah.
Yeah it's a chicken or the egg scenario. What comes first? Do hormones go off balance as a result of lifestyle? I think so. But the cause of hairloss doesn't appear to be stress because my Grandpa has had plenty of that.

Brandin

So conventional wisdom suggests that DHT is the cause of all genetic hair loss and that DHT is what causes facial and body hair to grow.

Its pretty well documented that men with more body hair are more likely to go bald/are more often bald. What is also well documented is that males who are balding do not in fact have higher DHT than men who show no signs of balding.

I know personally that my body hair has gotten thicker and thicker - especially as my hairline has worsened.

This in itself suggests that DHT cannot be the cause of baldness right? Unless it can all be chalked down to being 'sensitivity'. I have heard somebody say something about sensitivity being the same for all follicles and that it was tested by I haven't been able to find the source- I'd appreciate it if somebody could link it to me.

Does this mean it is a problem with SHBG not binding to free DHT? That seems far too simple to me so I was hoping more enlightened members can fill me in.
nitric oxide, estrogen and inflammation increase bodyhair in precence of tiny amounts of androgens. A male with high dht dont have to be hairy. A man with low dht can be hairy asfuck.

dlind70

Using reflexology baldness can be mitigated or hair loss can be mitigated by tapping each of the five main fingers on your left hand. Each finger corresponds to the skull or the top chakra. In this chakra you can influence the growth because each of your fine main five main digit fingers influence the levels of minerals in the body the thumb is vitamin A /zinc the first finger is vitamin b Cobalt the third middle finger is vitamin c /iron the ring finger is vitamin d calcium and the pinky finger is represented by vitamin e / selenium. If you tap these fingers within a one second beat not too fast that is said to help the pituitary and the top of the head. The reason this works is because it's reflexology everything in the body is a reflex point to everything else the fingers and the fingernails specifically reflex to the top of the head.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals