A Completely New View On Hairloss Genetics, Structure And Hormones

Darkmortal

Personally, I’m buying this statement because i, too, get more shedding when my scalp is oily and excretes more sebum, when i used to do mesotherapy (an injection of dutasteride and some other vitamins) i did only about 5 or 6 injections 1 injection a week, i saw almost complete regrowth i got about 95% of my hair back, in this period of time my scalp was less oily an dry-ish, my dermatologist also prescribed me a shampoo rich in zinc pyrithione and selenium sulfide, i think that’s also why people saw results with vinegar garlic onion method which cleanses the scalp of sebum, also people who saw results with transdermal magnesium which i think works in a similar way ( relieves scalp tissue of it’s deposits calcium etc.) and when i stopped mesotherapy my scalp gradually became oily again. I’ve always thought hair loss is 80% local issue and 20% systemic give or take and maybe that’s true.

JamesGatz

This theory is correct but for the wrong reasons.

People that lose their hair ALWAYS have sebaceous scalps, but the explanation is REALLY SIMPLE

Serotonin/estrogen, etc. stress hormones IN GENERAL increase sebum production. If you have a healthy metabolism, your hair and skin should glow but IT SHOULD NOT be greasy at all, IT SHOULD NEVER BE GREASY OR OILY

Hence why bald men always have shiny scalps.

You can confirm this by looking at the skin and hair of girls compared to guys, since girls tend to be healthier they have dry but glowing skin while guys walk around with the greasy, OILY MESS while losing their air and having horrible skin/acne

Last edited:
@JamesGatz Has the DHT theory been cleared or can it be one of the "many" causes?

golder

This theory is correct but for the wrong reasons.

People that lose their hair ALWAYS have sebaceous scalps, but the explanation is REALLY SIMPLE

Serotonin/estrogen, etc. stress hormones IN GENERAL increase sebum production. If you have a healthy metabolism, your hair and skin should glow but IT SHOULD NOT be greasy at all, IT SHOULD NEVER BE GREASY OR OILY

Hence why bald men always have shiny scalps.

You can confirm this by looking at the skin and hair of girls compared to guys, since girls tend to be healthier they have dry but glowing skin while guys walk around with the greasy, OILY MESS while losing their air and having horrible skin/acne
Definitely agree with this. Although strangely, I get the odd complement on my skin when it’s the most greasy, which is quite strange. Most things that are reflections of negative health would never get a positive reaction?