A new theory on hair loss - why Hair is never truly dead and bald men can regrow their hair back naturally

Definitely man - society isn't USED TO seeing men low-serotonin so they encourage men to do things to keep them in a serotonergic state - Girls get JEALOUS and INTIMIDATED when they see you grow long hair and they see your mental power get stronger so they say keep your hair short so they remain in control
Lucky for me, I have a girl who loves me and my hair. I agree, I kept getting comments from boomers. Shaggy, homeless, hippy etc. Although, a lot of people liked it as well. I felt neutered when I got it cut especially on the sides. Something else I’ve noticed is that I sleep better and have more dreams.

Vins7

A bit more bro-science...
I just travelled with several japanese guys next to me, I would say 50- 55yo. All of them had wirelike thick hair with hairline going through the middle of the forhead, very impressive.
While I oredered coffee they all asked for green tea. ( it improves ratio igf-1/igfbp-3 same as finasteride does or alcohol )
And we all know that rice ( especially brown rice) has finasteride like effect assuming the japanese eat rice :)
I would say genetics

Pablo Cruise

Thanks! Yea honestly I think polyester bedding is one of the hugest factors ruining sleep for many people and metabolic health in general. I bought wool bedding for my parents who dont follow RP and their health/sleep seems to have vastly improved just from doing this.

I notice that men waking up from sleep with pillows full of hair tends to be quiet common while during the day they tend to be fine which makes me think they are quiet stressed during their sleep
Sleeping on cardboard on streets must help too? Sorry for the sarcasm, but not convinced. I am willing to sleep on cardboard however.

Pablo Cruise

Sleeping on cardboard on streets must help too? Sorry for the sarcasm, but not convinced. I am willing to sleep on cardboard however.
Bald men who undergo feminization grow full heads of hair so you are right, the hair follicles can be activated. Female hormones grow hair, ie, cyproterone but what is that mechanism? Backt to the DHT theory that DHT causes inflammation thus baldness. Cyproterone occupies the DHT cell sites and prevents inflammation? Oral minoxidil stops hair loss. How does that work though no new hair grows. Too many questions and many a theory that has not changed over the years.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Bald men who undergo feminization grow full heads of hair so you are right, the hair follicles can be activated. Female hormones grow hair, ie, cyproterone but what is that mechanism? Backt to the DHT theory that DHT causes inflammation thus baldness. Cyproterone occupies the DHT cell sites and prevents inflammation? Oral minoxidil stops hair loss. How does that work though no new hair grows. Too many questions and many a theory that has not changed over the years.
TAKE FEMALE HORMONES THEN - see what happens

I blast DHT into the stratosphere everyday and have a NORWOOD NEGATIVE 1 Hairline - my hair is thicker AND WAY HEALTHIER than 110% of WOMEN

Becoming homeless (Sleeping on cardboard in the streets will do more for your hair than ANY female hormones you could do but DONT LET ME stop you)

Take Female Hormones Pablo - See what happens

Pablo Cruise

I blast DHT into the stratosphere everyday and have a NORWOOD NEGATIVE 1 Hairline - my hair is thicker AND WAY HEALTHIER than 110% of WOMEN

Becoming homeless (Sleeping on cardboard in the streets will do more for your hair than ANY female hormones you could do but DONT LET ME stop you)

That would be a trade off. I am sure cyproterone would do wonders but I don't want start wearing a bra.

maxpower

What DHT you using ?

tastyfood

@JamesGatz when a guy has long hair and the front starts to fall in front of the hairline, do you think it's important to get sun exposure in that area? I started to notice the corners of my front now look less tan the the rest of my face because of this. I wonder if one should make a concerted effort to get sun exposure there so keep stimulating growth.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

What DHT you using ?
How do you blast DHT?
I don't take supplements anymore as I naturally have high DHT with a very low-stress lifestyle but when I used to blast DHT I did with Pansterone + Estroban

I have NEVER experienced hair loss from blasting DHT - Not EVER, but every-time serotonin or cortisol is high I lose strands

@JamesGatz when a guy has long hair and the front starts to fall in front of the hairline, do you think it's important to get sun exposure in that area? I started to notice the corners of my front now look less tan the the rest of my face because of this. I wonder if one should make a concerted effort to get sun exposure there so keep stimulating growth.
Yea that's a good thought and I'm honestly not sure - I always keep my hair covered but when I'm using Red/Incandescent Light I tend to just beam it all over my scalp

David PS

Published in January 2023.
Red organic light-emitting diodes based photobiomodulation therapy enabling prominent hair growth
12274_2022_5315_Fig1_HTML.jpg

maxpower

And btw if anyone ever wants to perform a quick experiment:

Smoke a cigarette or drink some mexican coke - both increase DHT substantially but you will notice your hair actually becomes THICKER when you engage in these activities ... huh! A lot of these DHT-boosting activities seem to do the exact opposite for hair that hair clinics claim that DHT is the culprit for
What other good DHT boosting activities are there

Mossy

Peating Force

There is discussion, and debate, that creatine can increase DHT.
I think it does, I used it for ~2y and lost plenty of hair.
I also used 11-K-DHT from idealabs (for therapeutic reasons) for a month or 2 and lost a hefty good part of my scalp (dont care as I already buzz). I was doubtful about the DHT theory too but not anymore.

Mossy

I think it does, I used it for ~2y and lost plenty of hair.
I also used 11-K-DHT from idealabs (for therapeutic reasons) for a month or 2 and lost a hefty good part of my scalp (dont care as I already buzz). I was doubtful about the DHT theory too but not anymore.
I also tend to think it increases DHT, based solely on how it makes me feel. I also think it does make my scalp itch and my quality of hair go down if I take it consistently and in relatively high doses. I'm starting to play around with it more, in low doses, to see if I can find just the right dose that would provide DHT benefits, but not negative hair effects.

@CastorTroy So testosterone and any derivatives when applied to the genitals will only promote augmentation in that area and also enlargement? I think there are many 5AR receptors, but in the same way I could cause inhibition 🤔

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals