Some SOLID Bro Science On Balding

success23

Body hair and scalp hair and is a different animal. That’s why studies with mice where some substance makes their fur grow (or stop for that matter) are pretty much useless for human male pattern baldness which we try to solve. And it’s really common to se increased body hair in mpb, especially on chest, back, shoulders.

True. Just sharing my experience.
I am in the middle of self experimentation and i will report the results here after 2-3 weeks.

GreekDemiGod

So I've been slowly thinning over the whole scalp and have had some temple recession in the past 2 years.
I just noticed something. My scalp, or the skin on my scalp, feels tightened and hardened. Don't remember it being this way.
I remember this was discussed in one of the threads on here. So what would you guys recommend for this?

So I've been slowly thinning over the whole scalp and have had some temple recession in the past 2 years.
I just noticed something. My scalp, or the skin on my scalp, feels tightened and hardened. Don't remember it being this way.
I remember this was discussed in one of the threads on here. So what would you guys recommend for this?
Same here. Scalp massages help, but you have to do them every day for 15-20 minutes and it’s only a bandaid.

keytothecity

fixing posture and lowering adrenaline
I went through the process of tight to loose scalp skin but I didn't regrow a single terminal hair

keytothecity

Since your scalp has become loose did you try anything else to regrow terminal hairs?
yeah, I tried topical garlic/onion/vinegar for like 3 weeks with little results and am trying something else, less smelly, right now. if i get any results I will report back...

I have a feeling that only estrogen will regrow hair though :/

inc0gnito

Alpecin makes a hair tonic with caffeine as the hero ingredient, but the reviews are pretty mixed. What product has Adenosine?

Motif

chronicle Scalp itching and mpb-
When this scalp itching is cured - will hair grow back? When let’s say anemia was the cause for it ?

Kray

I don't take supplemental selenium or any minerals orally, except rarely zinc when I don't have access to oysters.
Magnesium topically only.

What I've made a point to change is to eat shellfish several times a week: shrimps, clams, oysters etc.

I seem to remember reading something Ray said about some ppl being unable to improve thyroid function until they fixed a basic selenium or magnesium deficiency.
Great posts here, 101 review.

Still doing same routine? Topical Mag-- where, what brand/form? How much do you apply to feel you're getting a decent amount?
As for shellfish, how is that going-- still several times a week?
I am now living in an area where fresh shellfish is available-- mostly oysters, crab, some clams, shrimp. I'm enjoying them all!

mrchibbs

Pretty much. Natural calm is where I got the magnesium topicals in 2020.

You're lucky to live in an area with fresh shellfish, it's truly the best and most nutritious types of foods.

ddjd

Just tipping but what about low dose Naltrexone? Phytol or squalene?

Anyone know which nut skin has the most phytol??

"Primary food sources in Western diets are the nut skin for phytol and lipids in dairy, beef and fish for its metabolites."

ddjd

Anyone know which nut skin has the most phytol??

"Primary food sources in Western diets are the nut skin for phytol and lipids in dairy, beef and fish for its metabolites."

Answering my own questions now lol 😂😂😂

Phytol is in hazelnuts for anyone interested!

Screenshot_20230831-170423.png

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
take magnesium oil then, if you want to supp it.
Can even use it on your scalp, which I am trying atm after dermarolling. Stings like crazy but brings insane amount of blood flow to your scalp. And you avoid the toilet
Ableton,
What brand of magnesium oil do you use?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals