Why I Regret Giving Hair Loss Advice And A Major Breakthrough

Arrade

Also dermarolling or maybe invest in a dermapen to rly break up the area

Mossy

Also dermarolling or maybe invest in a dermapen to rly break up the area
For me, nothing compares to dermarolling, which I was doing using a Derminator, a few times a month. I've stopped due to health issues that have me in a sub-optimal state, which has me hesitant to put my body through this trauma.

Richiebogie

I want to try liver, I'll think I'll just supplement vitamins for now. My family never cooks it.

You might be able to buy chicken liver pate from a supermarket delicatessen. Just look for one made with butter not margarine!

benaoao

Assuming diet is reasonably good and hair still causes issues. The root causes are always going to be:
- stress first and foremost, leading to a vicious circle with the lack of sleep (decreases GH)

- indoors lifestyle: lack of sunlight, sedentary life (training hard isn’t offsetting 23hr doing nothing significant, training exta hard is most definitely making things worse)

- poor digestion, look up low stomach acid and hair loss

I believe those are easy to understand and all dots can be connected from there: Cortisol, pregnenolone “steal”, prolactin, estrone and estradiol, DHT metabolites, hypothyroidism etc.

Arrade

It's a damn shame Vitamin D comes from UVB but tanning beds use UVA... unless that's anti tanning propaganda

xetawaves

It's a damn shame Vitamin D comes from UVB but tanning beds use UVA... unless that's anti tanning propaganda

I'm pretty sure that tanning beds provide vitamin d, but it's not as much as actual sunlight. There is conflicting data. I use a tanning bed a few times a week because I get pretty pale if I don't. I've been told a vitamin d deficiency can cause this, but supplementing it changes nothing. I think I'm gonna start taking around 30,000ius a day and see what happens. I work inside all day and struggle with getting enough sunlight.

Arrade

I'm pretty sure that tanning beds provide vitamin d, but it's not as much as actual sunlight. There is conflicting data. I use a tanning bed a few times a week because I get pretty pale if I don't. I've been told a vitamin d deficiency can cause this, but supplementing it changes nothing. I think I'm gonna start taking around 30,000ius a day and see what happens. I work inside all day and struggle with getting enough sunlight.
Yeah, unless you work outside it's impossible. I'll probably start tanning too. Don't forget to supplement Vitamin K2 with that Vitamin D

I wonder what causes Sebum? It's clearly a part of hairloss. Since shampoo doesn't work, would something like an olive oil bar soap help?
Like someone else said tho, by damaging your sebum the scalp may overcompensate and produce more.

I also think DHT plays an integral part, but my assumption is that it calcifies and heals inflammation. The itch of balding is inflammation and dht fixes that in the body. You don't need less DHT (or maybe only in the scalp follicles), but to reduce inflammation.

Yet many people take 5-ar inhibitors and still lose hair especially those that get an oily skin reaction.

Luckytype

Sebum comes more from testoterone. I was saying DHT plays a second role
I had less oily skin and considerably less oily scalp in my twenties when my tesosterone was likely through the roof

Arrade

I had less oily skin and considerably less oily scalp in my twenties when my tesosterone was likely through the roof
I think test and sebum is linked. I didn’t say high levels of test made sebum, but I was saying it was a part of the process and a 5 ar enzyme inhibitor would not affect test. I was saying my theory was a vit A or D deficiency

Sebum comes more from testoterone. I was saying DHT plays a second role

Yet if I take an aromatase inhibitor such as Arimidex which reduces estrogen and increases test, my sebum goes down both on the scalp and the face.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Arrade

Yet if I take an aromatase inhibitor such as Arimidex which reduces estrogen and increases test, my sebum goes down both on the scalp and the face.

You don't know what you're talking about.
I didn’t say high test causes sebum... I said test has more to do with sebum than DHT. You ever heard of accurane? Prescription retinol? That’s vitamin a to reduce acne.

Last edited:

Arrade

Btw when I injected synthetic test I was far more oily... high estro tended to dry me out and if you visit steroid forums a lot of people like high estrogen for good skin

EIRE24

I also heard Vitamin D reduces sebum. I definitely need to start cooking liver, but until that gets rolling I'll be supplementing A,D,K, and mk7. The anti-calcification crew.
Yes D reduces it for me but not A

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Don't forget to supplement Vitamin K2 with that Vitamin D
I also add magnesium, maybe a little bit of Vitamin C, and possibly the B vitamins.

Last edited: