SolBan - Liquid Aspirin/Caffeine/Niacinamide Mix

brix

honestly i have tried it on and off for years. it works well on skin,

but for baldness it wasn't giving me good results.

he mentioned that a mix of solban/cardenosine is his best option for hair loss. He believes it’s an ATP issue, probably from calcification/fibrosis. I’m interested in your pyrucet trial though.

Do you think sebum/dandruff shows that our scalps are using fat as fuel vs carbs?

johnwester130

he mentioned that a mix of solban/cardenosine is his best option for hair loss. He believes it’s an ATP issue, probably from calcification/fibrosis. I’m interested in your pyrucet trial though.

Do you think sebum/dandruff shows that our scalps are using fat as fuel vs carbs?

You could increase atp through eating gelatin. Solban by itself increases atp anyway.

I think sebum and dandruff could just be a nutritional problem, like vitamin a deficiency.

CBr4DfLUMAA8ZDg.jpg

brix

You could increase atp through eating gelatin. Solban by itself increases atp anyway.

I think sebum and dandruff could just be a nutritional problem, like vitamin a deficiency.

CBr4DfLUMAA8ZDg.jpg
Interesting. My t3 and cholesterol are top range, but hair is definitely in the “stress” state.

For me lately, test base/6-keto-p4 have drastically reduced my shedding. Now just looking to regrow.

Pufa

CBr4DfLUMAA8ZDg.jpg

Cholesterol and vit A can be taken care of with eggs and liver.. but he also mentions t3.
Can you increase t3 without directly taking thyroid supplements?

brix

Cholesterol and vit A can be taken care of with eggs and liver.. but he also mentions t3.
Can you increase t3 without directly taking thyroid supplements?

selenium, caffeine, androsterone comes to mind

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Nah, waaay less MB would be used. Something like 1/10 of one drop of Oxidal

Well, you can just add a drop or two to the SolBan bottle. We try to keep products as orthogonal (non-overlapping) as possible so that combinations can be made easily. Given that we sell Oxidal there is not much reason to add methylene blue to SolBan.

Well, you can just add a drop or two to the SolBan bottle. We try to keep products as orthogonal (non-overlapping) as possible so that combinations can be made easily. Given that we sell Oxidal there is not much reason to add methylene blue to SolBan.
Thanks Georgi, I thought maybe there was a reason against MB for the face. One member has said it has to be greatly diluted because it becomes cytotoxic above a certain concentration

golder

Thanks for this, makes a lot a sense! Whilst you’re here and on topic, out of curiosity what would you recommend someone ‘customise’/add to Solban with a view of reducing varicose/spider veins, general wrinkles and dark bags under eyes?Obviously the largest affect will come from systemically improving metabolism and reducing estrogen/seratonin. However, I’m after a topical that I can use alongside to help with these issues. Thanks haidut!

Satellite

@haidut

Just finished another bottle.
Are the effects permanent?

I have used two bottles prior, but a year ago.

JW because in the past week on two different occasions mosquitoes tried to bite me, but couldn’t break through the skin.

Ha! Maybe next time suckers!!

wayney

I have issues with a red nose (some kind of rosacea). Anyone that have experience improvement with rosacea with SolBan?

Also how do you apply it? Just drop it in your hands and then apply it on your face?

johnwester130

@johnwester130 so like 5g salicylic acid in 100ml of vodka or other solvent would give you the 5% solution?

just so you know, I am now trying topical serrpeptase, bromelain, papain mixture to dissolve the old fibrosis and protein.

I now believe it is pre-existing collagen bundles/fibrosis that stops hair growing.

salicylic acid is not proven to remove old fibrosis

golder

just so you know, I am now trying topical serrpeptase, bromelain, papain mixture to dissolve the old fibrosis and protein.

I now believe it is pre-existing collagen bundles/fibrosis that stops hair growing.

salicylic acid is not proven to remove old fibrosis
Would you be kind enough to let us know how it goes? Really interesting angle

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals