Kuinone - Liquid Vitamin K2 (MK-4)

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Yes when dissolved in oils, but ethanol is like 50%+ absorption rate. With SFA added, its like 60-70%. According to Haidut
So, are you saying that, if I buy kuinone with the olive oil option, the absorption is just .2 mg per drop on the skin?

So, are you saying that, if I buy kuinone with the olive oil option, the absorption is just .2 mg per drop on the skin?
Haidut said this
My experience with both solvents, verified by blood tests, demonstrate an absorption rate of about 65%-70% of the products when applied to the skin but people keep asking for references that would back up that estimate, and also keep asking for changes to the solvents that would increase absorption rate even more.
I can believe that the ethanol/sfa solvent would have 70% absorption rate, but I don't get how the mixed tocopherols, oleic acid solvent would have the same absorption? @haidut could you explain on how the oil has an equal absorption rate? Is it the vitamin E, or oleic acid acting as a strong penetration agent through the skin?

docall18

In my experience Kuinone causes hunger, insomnia, weight gain, jitters. I believe that the K2 is releasing FFA from the liver, similar to caffeine.
The FFA released by K2 then causes insulin resistance.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Because I have read that quinones interact with Vitamin E (apparently for the worse), should our rat should not take Kuinone/Lapodin with - any - product that has tocopherols in it, including Pansterone, 6 keto, Cortinon, and Allop?

cremes

Because I have read that quinones interact with Vitamin E (apparently for the worse), should our rat should not take Kuinone/Lapodin with - any - product that has tocopherols in it, including Pansterone, 6 keto, Cortinon, and Allop?
Feel free to search the forum to confirm my answer. I have seen it posted multiple times that E and K compete for the same transport chemicals in our system. Therefore, you should separate their consumption by about 4 hours to minimize this competition.

I take kuinone in the morning. I take tocovit and other E-based supplements after lunch through bedtime.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Feel free to search the forum to confirm my answer. I have seen it posted multiple times that E and K compete for the same transport chemicals in our system. Therefore, you should separate their consumption by about 4 hours to minimize this competition.

I take kuinone in the morning. I take tocovit and other E-based supplements after lunch through bedtime.
Thanks.
I should have added:
Since oxidal contains methylene blue, and I think that is another electron transport chain chemical, like quinones, should oxidal also not be taken near anything with tocopherol?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks.
I should have added:
Since oxidal contains methylene blue, and I think that is another electron transport chain chemical, like quinones, should oxidal also not be taken near anything with tocopherol?

Yes, anything capable of withdrawing electrons should not be taken at the same time as vitamin E. So, methylene blue, CoQ10, emodin, tetracycline antibiotics, etc.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Yes, anything capable of withdrawing electrons should not be taken at the same time as vitamin E. So, methylene blue, CoQ10, emodin, tetracycline antibiotics, etc.
Haidut,
Thanks.
Would it make any difference if the oxidal (for example) and the product with Vit E (Pansterone, 6 Keto P4, etc) are taken topically?
I read somewhere that in topical use the protein binding may not even matter as both can enter the cell passively through diffusion.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut,
Thanks.
Would it make any difference if the oxidal (for example) and the product with Vit E (Pansterone, 6 Keto P4, etc) are taken topically?
I read somewhere that in topical use the protein binding may not even matter as both can enter the cell passively through diffusion.

The passive diffusion is for local tissues, but eventually the compounds make it into the systemic circulation and may interact. It comes down to doses really. If you eat liver, you are also consuming vitamin K and E together since both are present in the liver. However, the amounts are such that the interaction would not generate sufficient amounts of the reactive chemicals that can cause issues. Those chemicals are basically (semi)oxidized derivatives of vitamin E and the oxidation is done by the quinone, converting irreversibly vitamin E into something called a semi-quinone radical. The latter is reactive, especially the gamma-tocopherol derived one, can actually increase PUFA peroxidation rather than inhibit it, and is cytotoxic.
The Semiquinone Radical of Tocopherol - PubMed
Tocopherylquinone and tocopherylhydroquinone - PubMed

In doses of say less than 5mg of a quinone taken with vitamin E, the amount of generated reactive semi-quinones/radicals is probably too small to matter, hence why there is no issue when eating liver.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
The passive diffusion is for local tissues, but eventually the compounds make it into the systemic circulation and may interact. It comes down to doses really. If you eat liver, you are also consuming vitamin K and E together since both are present in the liver. However, the amounts are such that the interaction would not generate sufficient amounts of the reactive chemicals that can cause issues. Those chemicals are basically (semi)oxidized derivatives of vitamin E and the oxidation is done by the quinone, converting irreversibly vitamin E into something called a semi-quinone radical. The latter is reactive, especially the gamma-tocopherol derived one, can actually increase PUFA peroxidation rather than inhibit it, and is cytotoxic.
The Semiquinone Radical of Tocopherol - PubMed
Tocopherylquinone and tocopherylhydroquinone - PubMed

In doses of say less than 5mg of a quinone taken with vitamin E, the amount of generated reactive semi-quinones/radicals is probably too small to matter, hence why there is no issue when eating liver.
This is so helpful.
I only take a couple drops of Lapodin at a time, or one drop of Kuinone, or one drop of Oxidal, so I think those are fine to take with your tocopherol products.
I think I just need to be careful with Ubiquinol, as that is 100 mg.
Thank you again for your excellent products and contributions here.

paco

I turned 24 recently, and I've been using Kuinone every day for one month (3x 3 drops).
My wisdom tooth is starting to erupt on the left side. It's 5% erupted; a hole has formed, revealing a bit of my wisdom tooth. It's painless for now. My wisdom tooth on the right side is 90% erupted, but it took maybe two years to erupt, and I remembered that the "hole" in the gum process took a much longer time to form than it does now on my left side.

One year ago, I had an x-ray and saw that my left wisdom tooth (right in the photo) was almost lying down, so we'll see how it comes out, knowing that vitamin K2 is excellent for teeth according to the testimonials I've read here, the work of Weston Price, and the book Vitamin K2 and The Calcium Paradox which was recommended here by @Healthia and which I've read (very interesting).

Also, almost two years ago, I stayed in Thailand for one month, and following this trip, I started taking Kuinone for one month. I had seen right away effects like an increase in libido and calm + serenity. Unfortunately, I haven't felt these effects at the moment. It could be because my vitamin D levels were at max before, as I spent one month outside in sunny Thailand before taking K2, and now my D3 levels are currently only 34 ng/mL, so relatively low.

Attachments

• wisdome tooth.jpg
    wisdome tooth.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 23

youngsinatra

@haidut

I really like your K2 in ethanol/SFA. I previously tried Thorne‘s K2 on the scrotum but it did not really absorb well and it just caused oily balls and also caused some testicular pain after a while. Maybe it caused a unfavorable change in testicular fatty acid composition?

Your product rapidly dries and absorbs when used topically on the scrotum. Have noticed a boost in libido and muscle strength in the gym. Also no testicular pain or discomfort anymore.

I use 5 drops. (10mg)

LaVonne

Forum Supporter
Over the last year a number of people on the forum asked me to release a vitamin K2 supplement as an alternative to the popular (but expensive) Thorne K2 supplement. So, I finally got around to delivering on my promise. Kuinone is a liquid dietary supplement with menatetrenone (MK-4) dissolved in ethanol and SFA esters. If you are wondering what's up with the weird name, well it is a play on the fact that vitamin K is a naphthoquinone, or a type of (q)uinone just like the well-known CoQ10. So, I combined the K from vitamin K and the word quinone to form Kuinone. Hopefully, it is not too confusing to people what the word means.
The fact that it is dissolved in SFA esters + ethanol mixture should dramatically improve topical absorption and allow a much lower daily dose to be used, which will make the bottle last much longer and thus further decrease the overall cost. The product is also available in organic olive oil (EVOOO) as a base/solvent, for people who cannot use ethanol for various personal/religious and/or physiological reasons.
Finally, while the bone benefits of vitamin K2 are known to many people on the forum, some of its "niche" effects are not widely known. So, I compiled a (long) list of references broken down by categories for the people who are interested in finding out more about this amazing substance.

Note: This product contains raw material(s) meant for external use only, in cosmetic or other formulations designed for such external use.

Kuinone is a dietary supplement containing vitamin K2 (MK-4) also known as menatetrenone. This product, while consisting entirely of food-grade ingredients, is sanctioned for external use only.

Servings per container: about 720
Serving size: 1 drop
Each serving contains the following ingredients:

Vitamin K2 (MK-4): 2 mg

Other ingredients: add product to shopping cart to see info

References:

General
Highly recommended dose of MK4 for osteoporosis. - PubMed - NCBI
Vitamins D and K as pleiotropic nutrients: clinical importance to the skeletal and cardiovascular systems and preliminary evidence for synergy. - PubMed - NCBI
Vitamin E and K interactions--a 50-year-old problem. - PubMed - NCBI
Pleiotropic actions of vitamin K: protector of bone health and beyond? - PubMed - NCBI
Exocrine pancreatic secretion of phospholipid, menaquinone-4, and caveolin-1 in vivo. - PubMed - NCBI
Improvement of vitamin K status of breastfeeding infants with maternal supplement of vitamin K2 (MK40). - PubMed - NCBI
Antinociceptive effect induced by intraperitoneal administration of vitamin K2 (menatetrenone) in ICR mice. - PubMed - NCBI
Effect of dietary fat content on oral bioavailability of menatetrenone in humans. - PubMed - NCBI
Effect of food composition on vitamin K absorption in human volunteers. - PubMed - NCBI
Distribution of menaquinone-4, a therapeutic agent for osteoporosis, in bone and other tissues of rats. - PubMed - NCBI

Bone Health
Treatment of glucocorticoid-induced low bone mineral density in children: a systematic review. - PubMed - NCBI
Low-dose menaquinone-4 improves γ-carboxylation of osteocalcin in young males: a non-placebo-controlled dose-response study. - PubMed - NCBI
Vitamin K2 improves femoral bone strength without altering bone mineral density in gastrectomized rats. - PubMed - NCBI
Vitamin K₂ therapy for postmenopausal osteoporosis. - PubMed - NCBI
Vitamin K-dependent carboxylation of osteocalcin affects the efficacy of teriparatide (PTH(1-34)) for skeletal repair. - PubMed - NCBI
Menatetrenone versus alfacalcidol in the treatment of Chinese postmenopausal women with osteoporosis: a multicenter, randomized, double-blinded, do... - PubMed - NCBI
Effects of vitamin K in postmenopausal women: mini review. - PubMed - NCBI
Menatetrenone for the treatment of osteoporosis. - PubMed - NCBI
Prevention of bone loss in children receiving long-term glucocorticoids with calcium and alfacalcidol or menatetrenone. - PubMed - NCBI
Amelioration of pregnancy-associated osteoporosis after treatment with vitamin K₂: a report of four patients. - PubMed - NCBI
Clinical results of alendronate monotherapy and combined therapy with menatetrenone (VitK₂) in postmenopausal RA patients. - PubMed - NCBI
Bridging the gap between osteoporosis and osteonecrosis of the jaw: preventing and treating BRONJ with MK4. - PubMed - NCBI
Vitamin K supplement along with vitamin D and calcium reduced serum concentration of undercarboxylated osteocalcin while increasing bone mineral de... - PubMed - NCBI
The prevention of hip fracture with menatetrenone and risedronate plus calcium supplementation in elderly patients with Alzheimer disease: a random... - PubMed - NCBI
Effect of vitamin K2 on cortical and cancellous bone mass and hepatic lipids in rats with combined methionine-choline deficiency. - PubMed - NCBI
Effect of GGCX gene polymorphism on the responses of serum undercarboxylated osteocalcin and bone turnover markers after treatment with vitamin K2 ... - PubMed - NCBI
Effects of long-term vitamin K(1) (phylloquinone) or vitamin K(2) (menaquinone-4) supplementation on body composition and serum parameters in rats. - PubMed - NCBI
Vitamin K₂ alters bone metabolism markers in hemodialysis patients with a low serum parathyroid hormone level. - PubMed - NCBI
Effects of vitamin K2 on cortical and cancellous bone mass, cortical osteocyte and lacunar system, and porosity in sciatic neurectomized rats. - PubMed - NCBI
Vitamin K2 promotes bone healing in a rat femoral osteotomy model with or without glucocorticoid treatment. - PubMed - NCBI
Effects of combination treatment with alendronate and vitamin K(2) on bone mineral density and strength in ovariectomized mice. - PubMed - NCBI
Prevention of hip fractures by exposure to sunlight and pharmacotherapy in patients with Alzheimer's disease. - PubMed - NCBI
Vitamin K to prevent fractures in older women: systematic review and economic evaluation. - PubMed - NCBI
Vitamin K promotes mineralization, osteoblast-to-osteocyte transition, and an anticatabolic phenotype by {gamma}-carboxylation-dependent and -indep... - PubMed - NCBI
Efficacy of menatetrenone (vitamin K2) against non-vertebral and hip fractures in patients with neurological diseases: meta-analysis of three rando... - PubMed - NCBI
Comparison of the effect of vitamin K(2) and risedronate on trabecular bone in glucocorticoid-treated rats: a bone histomorphometry study. - PubMed - NCBI
Collagen-related abnormalities, reduction in bone quality, and effects of menatetrenone in rats with a congenital ascorbic acid deficiency. - PubMed - NCBI
Prior treatment with vitamin K(2) significantly improves the efficacy of risedronate. - PubMed - NCBI
Short-term menatetrenone therapy increases gamma-carboxylation of osteocalcin with a moderate increase of bone turnover in postmenopausal osteoporo... - PubMed - NCBI
Vitamin K treatment reduces undercarboxylated osteocalcin but does not alter bone turnover, density, or geometry in healthy postmenopausal North Am... - PubMed - NCBI
Randomized controlled study on the prevention of osteoporotic fractures (OF study): a phase IV clinical study of 15-mg menatetrenone capsules. - PubMed - NCBI
Vitamin K2, a gamma-carboxylating factor of gla-proteins, normalizes the bone crystal nucleation impaired by Mg-insufficiency. - PubMed - NCBI
[Treatment of primary osteoporosis with vitamin K2]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Vitamin K metabolism. Menaquinone-4 (MK-4) formation from ingested VK analogues and its potent relation to bone function]. - PubMed - NCBI
Vitamin K2 induces phosphorylation of protein kinase A and expression of novel target genes in osteoblastic cells. - PubMed - NCBI
Vitamin K induces osteoblast differentiation through pregnane X receptor-mediated transcriptional control of the Msx2 gene. - PubMed - NCBI
Vitamin K2 supplementation improves hip bone geometry and bone strength indices in postmenopausal women. - PubMed - NCBI
Menatetrenone (vitamin K2) and bone quality in the treatment of postmenopausal osteoporosis. - PubMed - NCBI
Beneficial effect of pretreatment and treatment continuation with risedronate and vitamin K2 on cancellous bone loss after ovariectomy in rats: a b... - PubMed - NCBI
Infrared analysis of bones in magnesium-deficient rats treated with vitamin K2. - PubMed - NCBI
[Active vitamin D and vitamin K as therapeutic agents for osteoporosis]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Diabetic osteopahty and vitamin K]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Therapeutic approaches for diabetic osteopahty]. - PubMed - NCBI
Vitamin K2 treatment for postmenopausal osteoporosis in Indonesia. - PubMed - NCBI
Geranylgeranylacetone inhibits formation and function of human osteoclasts and prevents bone loss in tail-suspended rats and ovariectomized rats. - PubMed - NCBI
Comparative effects of vitamin K and vitamin D supplementation on calcium balance in young rats fed normal or low calcium diets. - PubMed - NCBI
[The interplay of magnesium and vitamin K2 on bone mineralization]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Vitamin K2 and bone quality]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Vitamin K2 (menatetrenone) and bone quality]. - PubMed - NCBI
Effects of vitamin K2 administration on calcium balance and bone mass in young rats fed normal or low calcium diet. - PubMed - NCBI
Menatetrenone rescues bone loss by improving osteoblast dysfunction in rats immobilized by sciatic neurectomy. - PubMed - NCBI
RETRACTED: Menatetrenone and vitamin D2 with calcium supplements prevent nonvertebral fracture in elderly women with Alzheimer's disease. - PubMed - NCBI
Vitamin K2 inhibits glucocorticoid-induced bone loss partly by preventing the reduction of osteoprotegerin (OPG). - PubMed - NCBI
Effects of vitamin K2 (menatetrenone) and alendronate on bone mineral density and bone strength in rats fed a low-magnesium diet. - PubMed - NCBI
Histochemical evaluation for the biological effect of menatetrenone on metaphyseal trabeculae of ovariectomized rats. - PubMed - NCBI
Effects of vitamin K2 in hemodialysis patients with low serum parathyroid hormone levels. - PubMed - NCBI
Vitamin K2 and geranylgeraniol, its side chain component, inhibited osteoclast formation in a different manner. - PubMed - NCBI
Protective effect of vitamins K2 and D3 on prednisolone-induced loss of bone mineral density in the lumbar spine. - PubMed - NCBI
Menatetrenone ameliorates reduction in bone mineral density and bone strength in sciatic neurectomized rats. - PubMed - NCBI
Treatment with vitamin D3 and/or vitamin K2 for postmenopausal osteoporosis. - PubMed - NCBI
Menatetrenone (vitamin K2) acts directly on circulating human osteoclast precursors. - PubMed - NCBI
High serum levels of menatetrenone in male patients with ossification of the posterior longitudinal ligament. - PubMed - NCBI
Effect of menatetrenone (vitamin K2) treatment on bone loss in patients with anorexia nervosa. - PubMed - NCBI
Effect of vitamin K2 on cortical and cancellous bones in orchidectomized and/or sciatic neurectomized rats. - PubMed - NCBI
Vitamin K stimulates osteoblastogenesis and inhibits osteoclastogenesis in human bone marrow cell culture. - PubMed - NCBI
Effect of vitamin K2 on cortical and cancellous bones in orchidectomized young rats. - PubMed - NCBI
Pharmacodynamics of menatetrenone and effects on bone metabolism in continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis patients. - PubMed - NCBI
Vitamin K2 (menatetrenone) inhibits bone loss induced by prednisolone partly through enhancement of bone formation in rats. - PubMed - NCBI
Menatetrenone prevents osteoblast dysfunction in unilateral sciatic neurectomized rats. - PubMed - NCBI
[Effect of menatetrenone (V.K2) on bone mineral density and bone strength in Ca/Mg deficient rats]. - PubMed - NCBI
Time-dependent effects of vitamin K2 (menatetrenone) on bone metabolism in postmenopausal women. - PubMed - NCBI
Maintenance of trabecular structure and bone volume by vitamin K(2) in mature rats with long-term tail suspension. - PubMed - NCBI
Amelioration of osteoporosis by menatetrenone in elderly female Parkinson's disease patients with vitamin D deficiency. - PubMed - NCBI
A comparison of alfacalcidol and menatetrenone for the treatment of bone loss in an ovariectomized rat model of osteoporosis. - PubMed - NCBI
Vitamin K2 (menatetrenone) for bone loss in patients with cirrhosis of the liver. - PubMed - NCBI
Effects of phenytoin and/or vitamin K2 (menatetrenone) on bone mineral density in the tibiae of growing rats - PubMed
Effects of vitamin K2 (menatetrenone) on calcium balance in ovariectomized rats - PubMed
Efficacy and safety of Menatetrenone-4 postmenopausal Thai women - PubMed
Vitamin K administration to elderly patients with osteoporosis induces no hemostatic activation, even in those with suspected vitamin K deficiency - PubMed
Effect of menatetrenone on bone mineral density and incidence of vertebral fractures in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis: a comparison with the effect of etidronate - PubMed
Effects of vitamin K on calcium and bone metabolism - PubMed
Inverse correlation between the changes of lumbar bone mineral density and serum undercarboxylated osteocalcin after vitamin K2 (menatetrenone) treatment in children treated with glucocorticoid and alfacalcidol - PubMed
Effect of combined administration of vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 on bone mineral density of the lumbar spine in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis - PubMed
[Effects of vitamin K2 administration in the patients with severely motor and intellectual disabilities: assessment of bone metabolic marker and bone mineral density] - PubMed
Vitamin K(2) inhibits adipogenesis, osteoclastogenesis, and ODF/RANK ligand expression in murine bone marrow cell cultures - PubMed
Effect of vitamin K2 on three-dimensional trabecular microarchitecture in ovariectomized rats - PubMed
Vitamin K2 (menatetrenone) effectively prevents fractures and sustains lumbar bone mineral density in osteoporosis - PubMed
Short-term effect of vitamin K administration on prednisolone-induced loss of bone mineral density in patients with chronic glomerulonephritis - PubMed
Menatetrenone plus alfacalcidol treatment for bone problems in eight children with skeletal unloading - PubMed
[Vitamin K2 (menatetrenone) treatment increased bone strength in rats given low-calcium diets] - PubMed
Inhibitory effect of vitamin K2 (menatetrenone) on bone resorption in ovariectomized rats: a histomorphometric and dual energy X-ray absorptiometric study - PubMed
Use of vitamin K2 (menatetrenone) and 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 in the prevention of bone loss induced by leuprolide - PubMed
A longitudinal study of the effect of vitamin K2 on bone mineral density in postmenopausal women a comparative study with vitamin D3 and estrogen-progestin therapy - PubMed
[Effects of a vitamin K2 preparation in severely handicapped patients complicated by osteopenia] - PubMed
Menatetrenone ameliorates osteopenia in disuse-affected limbs of vitamin D- and K-deficient stroke patients - PubMed
Vitamin K2 enhances osteocalcin accumulation in the extracellular matrix of human osteoblasts in vitro - PubMed
Vitamin K2 promotes 1alpha,25(OH)2 vitamin D3-induced mineralization in human periosteal osteoblasts - PubMed
The inhibitory effect of vitamin K2 (menatetrenone) on bone resorption may be related to its side chain - PubMed
Effect of vitamin K2 (menatetrenone) on osteoclast-like cell formation in mouse bone marrow cultures - PubMed
[Influence of vitamin D3 on inhibitory effect of vitamin K2 on bone loss in ovariectomized rats] - PubMed
Effects of menatetrenone on the decrease in calcium balance induced by vitamin K-deficient diet and sodium loading in rats - PubMed
Effects of menatetrenone on prednisolone-induced bone loss in rats - PubMed
Effects of menatetrenone on bone loss induced by ovariectomy in rats - PubMed
Vitamin K2 modulates proliferation and function of osteoblastic cells in vitro - PubMed

Inflammation
Vitamin K2 (menatetrenone) inhibits prostaglandin synthesis in cultured human osteoblast-like periosteal cells by inhibiting prostaglandin H synthase activity - PubMed
Menatetrenone inhibits bone resorption partly through inhibition of PGE2 synthesis in vitro - PubMed

Cardiovascular disease (CVD)
Dietary vitamin K and therapeutic warfarin alter the susceptibility to vascular calcification in experimental chronic kidney disease - PubMed
Effects of the blood coagulation vitamin K as an inhibitor of arterial calcification - PubMed
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14654717
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9414028
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9247360

Diabetes
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21136047
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11325029

Kidney Health
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22080166

Cancer
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23225445
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23191943
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21661384
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21410069
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22870131
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21163409
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21109972
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20569983
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19639210
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19550077
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19501932
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18251162
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17404108
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17399847
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17376044
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16400650
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11925874
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11807630
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10865985
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10641439
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9827941
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9177427
https://www.glowm.com/pdf/Book-OvarianCancerTherapeutics-CC-BY-Ch13.pdf

Neurological Health
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24108469
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23682563
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20092997
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19235890
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14704312

Testosterone
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21914161
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21894328

Estrogen
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15763078
I want to try this for insomnia. Has anyone tried it for that and if so, how much?

Sherbert

Don’t know about that but do know that it makes one sleepy when using d and k together.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Is kuinone recommend for folks taking high-dose calcirol?
I keep seeing comments about taking kuinone with calcirol, but I cannot find out why.

Sherbert

It’s just a good idea to take them together but you don’t have to of course

Post in thread 'Androgens (DHT, T) Treat Prostate Cancer, Especially When Combined With Vitamin D'
Androgens (DHT, T) Treat Prostate Cancer, Especially When Combined With Vitamin D

«You can take K2 on its own, there is no need to take with D3. It's just that if you take with D3, it will help put the absorbed calcium into the bones and not the soft tissues»

Kuinone is the brand name of Haidut’s (vitamin) K2 and Calcirol is what his (vitamin) D3 is called

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals