SolBan - Liquid Aspirin/Caffeine/Niacinamide Mix

golder

For the record, have you found anything that works for the receding vertex line Orius?

Orius

For the record, have you found anything that works for the receding vertex line Orius?

Not yet. I am going to try HairGuard next, even though it's quite expensive. I really wish to avoid the pharmaceutical approach, or complicated/greasy applications.

Orius

I think ethanol is necessary to really penetrate the formula into the scalp. Plus some ingredients are only soluble in alcohol and not water.

Alissavi

Hello, I have vitiligo and I also suffer from neurodermatitis in the affected area.
I have been using Tocovit, Estroban, Methylene Blue, Pansterone and Lapodine for some months now for other conditions that I have, and I wonder if Solban (or any other product) could be useful regarding my skin disorders.
Thank you

johnwester130

Honest review:

In my experience, this product does not regrow hair.

After my solban ran out, I got a bottle of 5% salicylic acid and applied it to my scalp. Within 3 weels new tiny hairs emerged.
Maybe the caffeine in solban is too high which can negatively affect hair growth, all studies used 0.01 per cent or less.

So at the moment, I just use 5% salicylic acid, and it works.

johnwester130

@johnwester130 so like 5g salicylic acid in 100ml of vodka or other solvent would give you the 5% solution?

it's sold on ebay in alcohol bottles.

usually at 2% and 5%. you can add your own ingredients as you please.

it would burn for the first 3 days of use, then this burn totally passed

Last edited:

Pufa

Honest review:

In my experience, this product does not regrow hair.

After my solban ran out, I got a bottle of 5% salicylic acid and applied it to my scalp. Within 3 weels new tiny hairs emerged.
Maybe the caffeine in solban is too high which can negatively affect hair growth, all studies used 0.01 per cent or less.

So at the moment, I just use 5% salicylic acid, and it works.

Still using the 5% salicylic? You still recommend it?

Pufa

it certainly cleans the scalp well and shows vellus hairs

That's pretty cool.. it's good you decided to experiment, I read ray recommends people experiment like that. Is this the only hair topical your using currently?

johnwester130

That's pretty cool.. it's good you decided to experiment, I read ray recommends people experiment like that. Is this the only hair topical your using currently?

to everyone using solban - why not just use pyrucet ?

It will promote metabolism in the scalp even better, in my opinion, than caffeine,aspirin and niacinamide.
but it's just my opinion. i don't think caffeine,aspirin and niacinamide are powerful enough to reverse baldness.

Pyrucet - Liquid (ethyl) Pyruvate/Aceatoacetate Mix

Soren

Forum Supporter
to everyone using solban - why not just use pyrucet ?

It will promote metabolism in the scalp even better, in my opinion, than caffeine,aspirin and niacinamide.
but it's just my opinion. i don't think caffeine,aspirin and niacinamide are powerful enough to reverse baldness.

Pyrucet - Liquid (ethyl) Pyruvate/Aceatoacetate Mix

Interesting. Care to elaborate? What makes you think it will promote metabolism better? Have you tried it yourself?

Thanks

Soren

Forum Supporter
Added 0.5mg of Methylene blue to sol ban for the added benefit on skin health. Anyone have any advice on how much to add to a bottle of sol-ban to get the right concentration?

johnwester130

Interesting. Care to elaborate? What makes you think it will promote metabolism better? Have you tried it yourself?

Thanks

just from personal experience.

aspirin/caffeine was never strong enough to reverse baldness.

Pyrcuet, which works like mildronate should work for hair too,

Soren

Forum Supporter
just from personal experience.

aspirin/caffeine was never strong enough to reverse baldness.

Pyrcuet, which works like mildronate should work for hair too,

So you have personally topically applied Pyrucet and noticed an improvement in hair/regrowth?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals