Dismiss Notice
  7. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. **NEW Mini Body Light** MBL1 - Orange & Red Light Therapy Mini Body Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Pyrucet - Liquid (ethyl) Pyruvate/Aceatoacetate Mix

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Obi-wan

Obi-wan Member

Before I started Chemo I had a lot of pain in my upper femurs by my hips. By going daily with Fenbendazole the pain has reduced faster. So looking for a quicker result

2. Obi-wan

Obi-wan Member

3. Satellite

Satellite Member

@haidut
    @everyone

I have been taking 10-20 drops on the back of the hands mostly (sometimes in a big cup of juice but I do not digest it well) for about two weeks now.
    I can definitely tell it has shifted my metabolism from diabetic to sugar oxidation.
    I can tell, because I used to be able to take the other Idealabs products in a big cup of juice or liquid or just on a spoon and then eat it.
    But not any more.
    Like I cannot digest fats as well anymore, I just get the runs and excrete it.
    So I have to do everything topical or sublingual.

Also, it is very good and strong.
    I started off great by drinking a gallon of juice per day and really felt great.
    But heavy eating is really hard for me to sustain long term and I slowly gave out.
    I still worked out though, and I did notice losing weight in general, so fat and muscle.
    However, I was also trying to "cut" for the summer for those two weeks too, so I cannot say if it is all due to this supplement, but I expected to lose some muscle anyhow.

Someone else in this thread mentioned it is kind of like T3, and I would agree with that.
    They both increase energy expenditure by using up resources, and both can cause muscle loss from high metabolism.
    Without adequate sugar, the muscle will be metabolized instead.

I am going to move back towards normal eating and training, so I am curious to see what happens.