Pyrucet - Liquid (ethyl) Pyruvate/Aceatoacetate Mix

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Obi-wan

Obi-wan Member

Before I started Chemo I had a lot of pain in my upper femurs by my hips. By going daily with Fenbendazole the pain has reduced faster. So looking for a quicker result

2. Obi-wan

Obi-wan Member

3. Satellite

Satellite Member

@haidut
    @everyone

I have been taking 10-20 drops on the back of the hands mostly (sometimes in a big cup of juice but I do not digest it well) for about two weeks now.
    I can definitely tell it has shifted my metabolism from diabetic to sugar oxidation.
    I can tell, because I used to be able to take the other Idealabs products in a big cup of juice or liquid or just on a spoon and then eat it.
    But not any more.
    Like I cannot digest fats as well anymore, I just get the runs and excrete it.
    So I have to do everything topical or sublingual.

Also, it is very good and strong.
    I started off great by drinking a gallon of juice per day and really felt great.
    But heavy eating is really hard for me to sustain long term and I slowly gave out.
    I still worked out though, and I did notice losing weight in general, so fat and muscle.
    However, I was also trying to "cut" for the summer for those two weeks too, so I cannot say if it is all due to this supplement, but I expected to lose some muscle anyhow.

Someone else in this thread mentioned it is kind of like T3, and I would agree with that.
    They both increase energy expenditure by using up resources, and both can cause muscle loss from high metabolism.
    Without adequate sugar, the muscle will be metabolized instead.

I am going to move back towards normal eating and training, so I am curious to see what happens.

4. Centsmom

Centsmom Member

Sorry , EA is ?

5. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Ethyl acetoacetate.

6. Satellite

Satellite Member

I
    f
    Hi, if one were to put the drops on the forehead would it soak into the brain primarily?

Just wondering if it would heal pituitary issues causing low T directly that way.

7. aquaman

aquaman Member

I have been using this on and-off for a month, only around 3-6 drops.

I like the effect, especially on blood sugar.

HOWEVER - I've finally figured out that it's this that has been causing me very intense itching.

I had tried everything - changing washing powder (i had bought a bio one, which I don't normally use, so for 2 weeks I thought it was the lingering effect of having lots of clothes all having been washed in this new powder), taking off a mattress topper that I bought around a month ago (thinking there was something in it I was allergic too - again, for about a week, I was sure it must be this), cutting out various other supplements. I kept thinking I had it cracked then the itching would come back again after a day or more, mainly at night time.

Finally yesterday I figured it out, after not having used any supplement and only wearing newly washed clothes all day, and freshly washed sheets.. I took some Pyrcuet around 5pm, and within 10 mins the itching kicked in and lasted all night. No rash, just sporadic itching that is like water-torture. I only use Pyrucet every 2-3 days mostly, although was using it more regularly a few weeks ago, hence the itching periods have been way down, and so not noticing the cause.

Anyone else get this?!

8. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

I don't know if it would go only to the brain but in general anything that absorbs through the scalp seem to affect the facial and ear area more and from there it may get into the brain. I would try the scalp and say neck and see which one produces a more noticeable mental effect.

9. TripleOG

TripleOG Member

I've never used Mildronate before, but if this product really has similar effects or better, then I can see why it would be banned. My capacity for strenuous activity has shot through roof, measured by the amount of yard work and lifting intensity I'm able to get away with.

10. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Amazing! Thanks for the feedback! How much are you using?

11. TripleOG

TripleOG Member

10-20 drops depending on my activity levels for the day.

12. Nokoni

Nokoni Member

So Pyrucet, with ethyl acetoacetate, probably also raises levels of dehydroascorbic acid in the body.

Antiviral effects of dehydroascorbic acid
    "In the present study, dehydroascorbic acid inhibited the multiplication of viruses of three different families: herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1), influenza virus type A and poliovirus type 1."
    There was a strong effect with flu, a moderate effect with herpes, and a weak effect with polio.
    "dehydroascorbic acid showed even stronger antiviral activity" than did ascorbic acid.

So Pyrucet might also be beneficial in treating flu and herpes.

13. Mauritio

Mauritio Member

Have you tried it ?

14. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

That's my interpretation of the study as well. Most oxidizing agents will probably have similar effects (e.g. convert more ascorbic acid into DHAA), which could explain the anti-viral effects of MB, emodin, progesterone, vitamin K, etc.

15. HHB

HHB New Member

thank you for all of your work haidut...

is there any risk of triggering a positive on a WADA drug test for frequently tested athletes, perhaps as a masking agent? IT would be of great help if you could provide a list of idealabs products that may result in a positive for WADA tests. Thank you.

What is Prohibited
    DIURETICS AND MASKING AGENTS
    If a Substance or Method is not defined in this list, please verify with your Anti-Doping Organization.
    The following diuretics and masking agents are prohibited, as are other substances with a similar chemical structure or similar biological effect(s).

Including, but not limited to:

• Desmopressin; probenecid; plasma expanders, e.g. intravenous administration of albumin, dextran, hydroxyethyl starch and mannitol.
    • Acetazolamide; amiloride; bumetanide; canrenone; chlortalidone; etacrynic acid; furosemide; indapamide; metolazone; spironolactone; thiazides, e.g. bendroflumethiazide, chlorothiazide and hydrochlorothiazide; triamterene and vaptans, e.g. tolvaptan.
    Except:

• Drospirenone; pamabrom; and ophthalmic use of carbonic anhydrase inhibitors (e.g. dorzolamide, brinzolamide).
    • Local administration of felypressin in dental anaesthesia.
    The detection in an Athlete’s Sample at all times or In-Competition, as applicable, of any quantity of the following substances subject to threshold limits: formoterol, salbutamol, cathine, ephedrine, methylephedrine and pseudoephedrine, in conjunction with a diuretic or masking agent, will be considered as an Adverse Analytical Finding (AAF) unless the Athlete has an approved Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE) for that substance in addition to the one granted for the diuretic or masking agent.

16. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

As long as the chemicals are not on the WADA list then it should be OK. Just because something is a diuretic does not mean it is forbidden. Urea is a diuretic and is not banned AFAIK.

17. accelerator

accelerator Member

Update?
    Also, weren't you taking high dose B2 for energy? are you still doing that?

Update?

18. DCLOSE

DCLOSE Member

@haidut https://hvmn.com/ketone-ester

Have you ever seen this company? They use a delta G ketone ester for performance as a ketosis product. The ketone ester is D-betahydroxybutyrate Ester, which was patented by an Oxford professor. They claim it is a backdoor to produce D-B-hydroxybuytrate to make acetyl-CoA.

25g of it costs $99 geez.

19. Mauritio

Mauritio Member

@haidut does pyrucet also inhibit fatty acid release or just fatty acid oxidation?

Which supplement would be better suited for treating insulin resistance. pyrucet or aspirin ?

20. Hans

Hans Member

Not Haidut, but both would be good. You need to lower baseline lipolysis and also promote proper glucose oxidation. You actually need to restore proper cellular function because both the oxidation of glucose and fat is reduced.
    But blocking excess lipolysis and boosting glucose oxidation will help with both cellular function and insulin resistance.