Mauritio

Not Haidut, but both would be good. You need to lower baseline lipolysis and also promote proper glucose oxidation. You actually need to restore proper cellular function because both the oxidation of glucose and fat is reduced.
But blocking excess lipolysis and boosting glucose oxidation will help with both cellular function and insulin resistance.
Thanks !
Do you think using both might be okay especially if I want to loos weight or is that overkill ?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thanks !
Do you think using both might be okay especially if I want to loos weight or is that overkill ?
I think both should be fine and in synergy. Even a baby aspirin can inhibit lipolysis, so maybe you can start with that three times a day with a carb meal and then a few drops of pyrucet as well.

Mauritio

I think both should be fine and in synergy. Even a baby aspirin can inhibit lipolysis, so maybe you can start with that three times a day with a carb meal and then a few drops of pyrucet as well.
Thanks , I wasnt sure about the dosage for inhibiting lypolisis, but know I know. I will take 125mg 3x per day for the start and also increase my b vitamins. I think i will leave pyru out for now to differentiate the effects...

Momado965

@haidut what do you think of testosterone acetate? The acetate in it leads me to believe it has interesting atp and thermogenif properties similar to your former products. I am gonna make a topical testosterone supplement and pair it with your keto dht.

Markus

I received Pyrucet in the mail the other day and decided to take 5 drops sublingually in the afternoon when feeling a little bit tired working on the computer.

The taste was horrible but after just a few seconds I experienced an increased field of vision and a sense of spaciousness both inside myself and around me kind of like a shift in consciousness. In addition, later that day my confidence felt elevated and I had no sense of anxiety or inhibition that sometimes can occur.

From my first impression, I definitely like this product!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut https://hvmn.com/ketone-ester

Have you ever seen this company? They use a delta G ketone ester for performance as a ketosis product. The ketone ester is D-betahydroxybutyrate Ester, which was patented by an Oxford professor. They claim it is a backdoor to produce D-B-hydroxybuytrate to make acetyl-CoA.

25g of it costs $99 geez.

I don't think 3b-OH-byturate is the way to go. It raises the 3b-OH-butyrate/acetoacetate ratio and as such shifts the redox balance towards reduction. That's why we use acetoacetate in our product instead of the 3-OH-butyrate. Shifting the balance towards oxidation improves glucose metabolism and suppresses fat oxidation.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut does pyrucet also inhibit fatty acid release or just fatty acid oxidation?

Which supplement would be better suited for treating insulin resistance. pyrucet or aspirin ?

I think it inhibits FAO, and not so much lipolysis. As such it would be good to combine with aspirin/niacinamide as those are more antilipolytic (at least in lower doses).

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut what do you think of testosterone acetate? The acetate in it leads me to believe it has interesting atp and thermogenif properties similar to your former products. I am gonna make a topical testosterone supplement and pair it with your keto dht.

I don't like steroid esters. Peat wrote about the differing effects of esters vs. free steroid and I posted a thread showing that DHT esters drive prostate cancer while the free steroid inhibits it.
DHT Prevents Prostate Cancer And May Even Treat It

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I received Pyrucet in the mail the other day and decided to take 5 drops sublingually in the afternoon when feeling a little bit tired working on the computer.

The taste was horrible but after just a few seconds I experienced an increased field of vision and a sense of spaciousness both inside myself and around me kind of like a shift in consciousness. In addition, later that day my confidence felt elevated and I had no sense of anxiety or inhibition that sometimes can occur.

From my first impression, I definitely like this product!

Great, thanks for the feedback.

Momado965

I don't like steroid esters. Peat wrote about the differing effects of esters vs. free steroid and I posted a thread showing that DHT esters drive prostate cancer while the free steroid inhibits it.
DHT Prevents Prostate Cancer And May Even Treat It

I assume the same applies to testosterone esters as well. Would you think the safest testosterone supplement would be a base? A bio t would require a compounding company.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I assume the same applies to testosterone esters as well. Would you think the safest testosterone supplement would be a base? A bio t would require a compounding company.

Yes, T base in tocopherol/oil or ethanol/fat formulation. However, my current experiments with 8:1 - 10:1 ratio progesterone:DHEA seem to suggest that using T may not be needed. I get the same effects in terms of muscles, libido, strength from 40mg-50mg P4 + 5mg DHEA taken 2-3 times daily as I do from 50mg T. And the risk of raising estrogen is a lot lower with the P4+DHEA combo than it is with the 50mg T. I suspect similar effects to TRT may also be achievable with 50mg pregnenolone + 5mg exemestane daily as the lack of conversion of pregnenolone into downstream hormones is mostly due to elevated estrogen with age blocking the 17,20-lyase, 3b-HSD, and 17b-HSD enzymes that are crucial for pregnenolone metabolizing into T. For what it's worth the P4+DHEA combo seems to work better for me than the pregnenolone+EXE, which is even better as both are (still) OTC chemicals.

Momado965

Yes, T base in tocopherol/oil or ethanol/fat formulation. However, my current experiments with 8:1 - 10:1 ratio progesterone:DHEA seem to suggest that using T may not be needed. I get the same effects in terms of muscles, libido, strength from 40mg-50mg P4 + 5mg DHEA taken 2-3 times daily as I do from 50mg T. And the risk of raising estrogen is a lot lower with the P4+DHEA combo than it is with the 50mg T. I suspect similar effects to TRT may also be achievable with 50mg pregnenolone + 5mg exemestane daily as the lack of conversion of pregnenolone into downstream hormones is mostly due to elevated estrogen with age blocking the 17,20-lyase, 3b-HSD, and 17b-HSD enzymes that are crucial for pregnenolone metabolizing into T. For what it's worth the P4+DHEA combo seems to work better for me than the pregnenolone+EXE, which is even better as both are (still) OTC chemicals.

Nice I will try both 50mg T base alone then try your keto p4 50mg : 10mg dhea. I got 3.5 fullsome bottles of p4 orderd months ago! Did you use dsmo in your fat/ethanol formulation for T base? Also I bought testosterone base with this listed: 4-Androsten-17β-ol-3-one :17beta-Hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one. Is this testosterone base?

Last edited:

Cirion

Ok so dumb question, what is the difference between inhibiting FAO and lipolysis? I'm not quite clear.

Nokoni

Ok so dumb question, what is the difference between inhibiting FAO and lipolysis? I'm not quite clear.
Lipolysis breaks down fat tissue, which makes it available to be used as fuel. Fatty Acid Oxidation is the process of burning that previously broken down fat as fuel in the cells.

Cirion

Lipolysis breaks down fat tissue, which makes it available to be used as fuel. Fatty Acid Oxidation is the process of burning that previously broken down fat as fuel in the cells.

Got it.

Does FAO also include burning fats included in the diet? So blocking FAO might also prevent the use of dietary fats?

Nokoni

Got it.

Does FAO also include burning fats included in the diet? So blocking FAO might also prevent the use of dietary fats?
I think that's right. It would prevent (or reduce the extent of) the burning of the dietary fat. But presumably the dietary fat would still be used to incorporate into fat tissue.

Cirion

I think that's right. It would prevent (or reduce the extent of) the burning of the dietary fat. But presumably the dietary fat would still be used to incorporate into fat tissue.

What about ketones (like coconut/MCT oil). That's about the only fats I have in my diet currently as I am trying to lose bulk body fat as well as PUFA's. Do ketones follow a different pathway than typical FAO?

Momado965

Guys do any of you know if hypogonadism from “testosterone” bodybuilders use is due to the toxic nature of designer steroids that are usually alkylated or mythelated or it is sololay because of exogenous testosterone molecule?

Nokoni

What about ketones (like coconut/MCT oil). That's about the only fats I have in my diet currently as I am trying to lose bulk body fat as well as PUFA's. Do ketones follow a different pathway than typical FAO?
That's way out of my pay grade, but I do believe inhibiting FAO helps shift the cell toward burning glucose through oxidative phosphorylation instead, so long as glucose is available. That will raise basal metabolic rate and burn more calories per day. Pyrucet can make you hungry. The impression I have is that it is nearly impossible to actually lose fat while your cells are mostly using fat as fuel, ironically, and that by enhancing oxidative phosphorylation the existing fat has a better chance of becoming glucuronidated, and then excreted.

Nokoni

Guys do any of you know if hypogonadism from “testosterone” bodybuilders use is due to the toxic nature of designer steroids that are usually alkylated or mythelated or it is sololay because of exogenous testosterone molecule?
Sorry I don't know, but I think hypogonadism related to steroid use is mostly caused by suppression of production of endogenous steroids.