My Starch Free And Zero Fiber Experiment

Sefton10

Lots of milk, some cocoa powder, fruit, maple syrup, oysters and mussels. Sometimes organ meat.
I'm really enjoying cocoa powder and maple syrup in warm milk on a morning before breakfast and as a mid-afternoon snack. I add a couple of cocoa butter wafers for a bit of extra stearic acid too.

I always thought cocoa was too high in iron to have regularly, but the mineral profile of the brand I'm using is actually decent. Great source of copper.

1613373242024.png

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I'm really enjoying cocoa powder and maple syrup in warm milk on a morning before breakfast and as a mid-afternoon snack. I add a couple of cocoa butter wafers for a bit of extra stearic acid too.

I always thought cocoa was too high in iron to have regularly, but the mineral profile of the brand I'm using is actually decent. Great source of copper.

View attachment 21713
Nice!
Do you make the wafers yourself?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Do you think that this diet could be good for people with digestive issues and low belly bloating?
I can't fix my bloating and I can't live without carbs at the same time.
Removing starch and fiber could be the good way for recover the health and good metabolism of people with gut issues?
If you're ok with milk. I'm consuming 5L of milk daily which is far more than what most people can tolerate. People with digestive issues might benefit more from solid food, such as meat, whole (non-gut irritating fruit) or fruit juice, etc.
A lot of people do report benefits from removing starches and in some cases fiber as well, but not always. Just be aware of high FODMAP foods that might cause issues for you.

Sefton10

Ah ok. Do you mix it with anything before consumption?
I just drop them in with the warm milk/cocoa/maple syrup then whisk it a bit to avoid a fat layer just sitting on top.

T

TheBeard

Do you think that this diet could be good for people with digestive issues and low belly bloating?
I can't fix my bloating and I can't live without carbs at the same time.
Removing starch and fiber could be the good way for recover the health and good metabolism of people with gut issues?

Not that easy.
I've had practically zero starch or fiber since october and I'm still very bloated everyday.

Meat, cheese, yoghurt, fruit juice.

Nomane Euger

Not that easy.
I've had practically zero starch or fiber since october and I'm still very bloated everyday.

Does all those foods bloat you or only certains of them?

Charger

Gotta be honest, eating this way kinda destroys my butthole at times, not sure why exactly.

Lately, I'm eating 4 eggs, OJ, applesauce, grapes/raisins, milk, and 16oz. red meat.

Supplementing with magnesium, calcium, and T3 (50 mcg) among other things.

I also supplement ginger everyday as well... maybe this could be contributing toward constipation?

Cloudhands

Gotta be honest, eating this way kinda destroys my butthole at times, not sure why exactly.

Lately, I'm eating 4 eggs, OJ, applesauce, grapes/raisins, milk, and 16oz. red meat.

Supplementing with magnesium, calcium, and T3 (50 mcg) among other things.

I also supplement ginger everyday as well... maybe this could be contributing toward constipation?
Its the a1 dairy i assume

Vins7

Not that easy.

I think these issues are related to carbs. But without carbs most people feel really weak, tired and anxious...

I think these issues are related to carbs. But without carbs most people feel really weak, tired and anxious...
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I could be bloat- free if ate zero carbs and zero fiber, but the less carbs I eat, the worse I feel. I also can't digest big amounts of fat( say more than 100grams per day) all that great. My ancestry is from southern europe( mostly Italy and Portugal), where people eat a lot of carbs and sweet things, so maybe that explains why nobody in my family feels good eating very low carbs. Not to mention that my cravings, especially for sucrose, can be quite strong. I just want to stuff my face with carbs and have a flat belly afterwards.

T

TheBeard

I've tried many times to go 0 carb, I don't last more than 4 days.
You don't sleep, you don't feel, you don't enjoy anything.

Nomane Euger

All.

The last time I had a perfectly flat stomach was 2 years ago when I went on a 4 days fast.
Otherwise I look pregnant even upon waking.
Sad ***t.did you ever experiment with grass fed lamb/beef suet?did you try to eat foods separated for a while,like juste fruit et a meal,just meat and fat at a meal?

T

TheBeard

Sad ***t.did you ever experiment with grass fed lamb/beef suet?did you try to eat foods separated for a while,like juste fruit et a meal,just meat and fat at a meal?

I've done better than that.

I've tried any diet you can name for a week straight each. No improvement.

Fruitarian for a week.
Carnivore for a week.
Vegan for a week.
Raw organic grass fed milk only for 2 weeks.

Cloudhands

I've done better than that.

I've tried any diet you can name for a week straight each. No improvement.

Fruitarian for a week.
Carnivore for a week.
Vegan for a week.
Raw organic grass fed milk only for 2 weeks.
Do you moderate your ratio of inflammatory amino acids to collagen/gelatin? Same with too high protein/carb ratio increases cortisol which can promote fat in the tummy area

Vins7

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I could be bloat- free if ate zero carbs and zero fiber, but the less carbs I eat, the worse I feel. I also can't digest big amounts of fat( say more than 100grams per day) all that great. My ancestry is from southern europe( mostly Italy and Portugal), where people eat a lot of carbs and sweet things, so maybe that explains why nobody in my family feels good eating very low carbs. Not to mention that my cravings, especially for sucrose, can be quite strong. I just want to stuff my face with carbs and have a flat belly afterwards.
I agree absolutely on everything. I am Spanish, same cravings and same desire ...
Promise me that if you succeed, you will let me know how you did it.

I agree absolutely on everything. I am Spanish, same cravings and same desire ...
Promise me that if you succeed, you will let me know how you did it.
I'll definitely let you know If I manage to do it!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals