Reintroducing Starch : Positive Effects

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

raypeatclips

Definitely.

Or stronger liver. :D

Many many experiments with it. Ray has said a lot of the flu symptoms are from endotoxin. I get the same symptoms from eating starches, although not nearly as bad as flu. That is why I call it the starch flu.

Does it happen to you with all forms of starches, well cooked rice, wheat, potatoes? Have you tried eating with no fat, or lots of fat?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

raypeatclips

No I have not. Last time I checked it, it was a little low.

Not lately.

How low? Would be interesting to see how you react to starch with good vitamin D levels (and A) After a few things Ray has said, I'm starting to to think low vitamin D causes the body to overreact to a lot of things. He suggested I wouldn't have the histamine hayfever response if my vitamin D levels were sufficient and also mentioned vitamin D has a positive influence on aldosterone levels. Following a post from haidut on vitamin D being an endotoxin antagonist I wondered if low vitamin D resulted in a body that couldn't handle endotoxin in the same way a vitamin D sufficient person could.

It seems a hugely important factor in balancing many things in the body.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
How low? Would be interesting to see how you react to starch with good vitamin D levels (and A) After a few things Ray has said, I'm starting to to think low vitamin D causes the body to overreact to a lot of things. He suggested I wouldn't have the histamine hayfever response if my vitamin D levels were sufficient and also mentioned vitamin D has a positive effect on aldosterone. Following a post from haidut on vitamin D being an endotoxin antagonist I wondered if low vitamin D resulted in a body that couldn't handle endotoxin in the same way a vitamin D sufficient person could.
Low 30's IIRC. But I have not checked in it a couple years. Not sure when I can check it again.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
L

lollipop

How low? Would be interesting to see how you react to starch with good vitamin D levels (and A) After a few things Ray has said, I'm starting to to think low vitamin D causes the body to overreact to a lot of things. He suggested I wouldn't have the histamine hayfever response if my vitamin D levels were sufficient and also mentioned vitamin D has a positive influence on aldosterone levels. Following a post from haidut on vitamin D being an endotoxin antagonist I wondered if low vitamin D resulted in a body that couldn't handle endotoxin in the same way a vitamin D sufficient person could.

It seems a hugely important factor in balancing many things in the body.
@raypeatclips your reasoning here has peaked my interest. Compelling.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
A

andrei

Guys, I forgot to mention.
Within 2 days of eating potatoes with salt, I gained 1 kg in weight.

It's most likely glycogen. But why doesn't it happen with fruits?

I'd like to understand more the fructose/glucose usage.

If the brain need glucose, shouldn't we have more glucose than fructose (i.e. more starch than fruit)?

sladerunner69

Hey guys! I'll share an observation and I hope it helps you too.

I've been doing no starch eating for the past 6 months or so.
I introduced starch back just to experiment. Also the constant sweetness of fruits started to be enough. I felt that I needed some warm salty starchy meals.

So I started with boiled soft potatoes. I eat them with salt. I liked them a lot. I had a good effect of less urination from less fruits. And my sleep was deeper at night.

I want to say that if you do experiments of no starch and get to a point of no more benefit..maybe the body is in a state of needing more glucose. And the extra salt with it can help you.

I will keep doing my potatoes, and some corn starch meals. I feel that the less liquids from fruits and more salt are a benefit for me. Besides that I do 1 % milk, grapes and bananas, beef/fish and honey.

Stay well :)

Potatoes may be providing benefits from nutrients that you werent getting from fruits, just a thought.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals