Starch gives me optimal strength, energy and physical performance

youngsinatra

It's not very complicated, I just drank 4 pints of warm or hot water spread out throughout the day. I got the idea from this book written in the 1800s (https://justmeat.co/docs/what-must-i-do-to-get-well-by-elma-stuart.pdf) which talks about how hot water drinking restores healthy bile flow. Dr Salisbury also prescribed his patients a low-fermentation diet of mainly beef with the hot water, but the hot water on its own is helpful. It was a game changer for me, I would try it out and see how you feel! You would want to separate it from your meals though, maybe 1-1.5 hour before meals or something like that.
Hot tea and coffee should work too?

Korven

Hot tea and coffee should work too?

Yeah hot (herbal) tea seems to work fine. Coffee has more of a immediate bile dumping effect and it can be a little difficult to drink 1 pint of coffee. I also remember reading that Dr Salisbury didn't recommend coffee as a substitute for hot water. But you could always experiment!

youngsinatra

Yeah hot (herbal) tea seems to work fine. Coffee has more of a immediate bile dumping effect and it can be a little difficult to drink 1 pint of coffee. I also remember reading that Dr Salisbury didn't recommend coffee as a substitute for hot water. But you could always experiment!
Interesting. Do you know Dr. Garrett Smith?

His focus is completely witnessed to getting bile flow right.

I think he even talked about your book (meat only protocol) in a youtube video.

Korven

Interesting. Do you know Dr. Garrett Smith?

His focus is completely witnessed to getting bile flow right.

I think he even talked about your book (meat only protocol) in a youtube video.

I do, I was the person who brought it to his attention. He didn't seem too impressed with it though :lol:

shanny

Forum Supporter
It's not very complicated, I just drank 4 pints of warm or hot water spread out throughout the day. I got the idea from this book written in the 1800s (https://justmeat.co/docs/what-must-i-do-to-get-well-by-elma-stuart.pdf) which talks about how hot water drinking restores healthy bile flow. Dr Salisbury also prescribed his patients a low-fermentation diet of mainly beef with the hot water, but the hot water on its own is helpful. It was a game changer for me, I would try it out and see how you feel! You would want to separate it from your meals though, maybe 1-1.5 hour before meals or something like that.
Thank you! I'll give it a try. I already drink that much hot water....but currently it's filtered through coffee! haha

Vivin3BC

OP seems to suffer from some kind of loner complex. His entire mood and life revolves around whether he eats starches or not.

Switches between different foods all the time and pin-pointing every single difference in his life to eating said food.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Glycoalkaloids are found throughout the potato tubers, but concentrate in the sprouts, peel and the area around the potato ‘eyes' (Figure 2). In normal tubers, glycoalkaloids are concentrated in a small 1.5 mm layer immediately under the skin (i.e. 30 to 80% of the glycoalkaloids are found in the outer peel). According to a study conducted by the CFS in 2007, the glycoalkaloid content (alpha-solanine and alpha-chaconine) of five cultivars of tubers available in the Hong Kong market ranged from 26 to 88 mg/kg fresh weight. While glycoalkaloids were below 10 mg/kg in the flesh of these potatoes, glycoalkaloids in the peel varied between 90 and 400 mg/kg. Peeling of potatoes will greatly reduce the levels of glycoalkaloids present.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals