No Starch = Antisocial, Starch = Social

Vivin3BC

Whenever I don’t consume any starch and fiber and stick to a raw non- starchy animal foods based diet, I display traits of psychopathy and antisocial behavior.
Ate potatoes these last days and feeling way more calm, clear headed and like I‘m actually am controlling my body.
After eating these potatoes, I actually feel bad for the people I mistreated.

Starch = empathy, no starch = no empathy

Why does not eating starch and fiber make me act crazy?

Whenever I don’t consume any starch and fiber and stick to a raw non- starchy animal foods based diet, I display traits of psychopathy and antisocial behavior.
Ate potatoes these last days and feeling way more calm, clear headed and like I‘m actually am controlling my body.

Most people would love to have the energy that no starches lends, but it sounds like your extra energy is unhealthy and you need that sedation that starch gives. It makes you slow don’t and think a little better.

Lizb

I don't think I was supposed to but I laughed out loud.

What does that say about me I wonder.

OP
Vivin3BC

Vivin3BC

Most people would love to have the energy that no starches lends, but it sounds like your extra energy is unhealthy and you need that sedation that starch gives. It makes you slow don’t and think a little better.
Seems like I have too much testosterone without starches and fiber.

P

pineywoodrooter

Seems like I have too much testosterone without starches and fiber.

Wrong.

The more plausible explanation is you don't consume enough carbs without starch. Fewer carbs = more stress hormones = more on edge, less social, etc.

aniciete

I see, I may have phrased it wrong.

No starch = high Testosterone, dominance seeking, starch = low testosterone, beta behavior
So feeling calm, clear headed and feeling in control of your body is beta behavior and low testosterone? Lmfao

OP
Vivin3BC

Vivin3BC

So feeling calm, clear headed and feeling in control of your body is beta behavior and low testosterone? Lmfao
i only feel this way when eating starch post workout. The day after I feel terrible.
Starch poisoned..

redsun

So OP completely pulled a 180. Now being calm, collected and sociable makes you a low T beta. While being a domineering autistic brute makes you a high T alpha. Oh and starch is poison, right... LOL

Just avoid starch and enjoy your autism OP.

JamesGatz

Eating no starch = your digestion is f*****, your digestive system/spleen can't process too much wet/damp food

This is why you eat less calories on no starch - your metabolism is f***** because digestion is being held back - when this happens your prostate enlarges/stress hormones raise (estrogen/serotonin) - this puts you in survival mode so you only care about yourself really this is what turns you into a psychopath, etc.

Eating starch - Especially potatoes raise DHT - hence you become healthier in this state - hence your reason for having empathy - a healthy person is social/empathetic with other organisms

However, if you aren't doing enough to clean your digestion - eating starch will eventually raise your stress hormones as well once digestion is backed up - this is why people on this forum demonize starch - it's really an issue with digestion and not so much starch

OP
Vivin3BC

Vivin3BC

So OP completely pulled a 180. Now being calm, collected and sociable makes you a low T beta. While being a domineering autistic brute makes you a high T alpha. Oh and starch is poison, right... LOL

Just avoid starch and enjoy your autism OP.
Are you implying starch cures autism? ;)

OP
Vivin3BC

Vivin3BC

Eating no starch = your digestion is f*****, your digestive system/spleen can't process too much wet/damp food

This is why you eat less calories on no starch - your metabolism is f***** because digestion is being held back - when this happens your prostate enlarges/stress hormones raise (estrogen/serotonin) - this puts you in survival mode so you only care about yourself really this is what turns you into a psychopath, etc.

Eating starch - Especially potatoes raise DHT - hence you become healthier in this state - hence your reason for having empathy - a healthy person is social/empathetic with other organisms

However, if you aren't doing enough to clean your digestion - eating starch will eventually raise your stress hormones as well once digestion is backed up - this is why people on this forum demonize starch - it's really an issue with digestion and not so much starch
Interesting.
Where have you heard potatoes raising DHT?

Oh, and how’s your journey to growing taller going, James?

JamesGatz

Interesting.
Where have you heard potatoes raising DHT?

Oh, and how’s your journey to growing taller going, James?
Its a good source of Vit K which is quite androgenic - but even besides K, I believe its nutritional profile is quiet good

Pretty good - I've grow 3 inches recently and I'm grown everywhere else very extensively as well - My hands, feet, ribcage, genitals have grown quite a bit and I'm definitely still growing - I'm a size 17 US in shoes and it takes me about 2 weeks to grow one shoe size further and the growth everywhere else in my body follows about the same rate of bone growth as well

OP
Vivin3BC

Vivin3BC

Its a good source of Vit K which is quite androgenic - but even besides K, I believe its nutritional profile is quiet good

Pretty good - I've grow 3 inches recently and I'm grown everywhere else very extensively as well - My hands, feet, ribcage, genitals have grown quite a bit and I'm definitely still growing - I'm a size 17 US in shoes and it takes me about 2 weeks to grow one shoe size further and the growth everywhere else in my body follows about the same rate of bone growth as well
What would be your top 3 lifestyle regimens one should implement to also grow taller?
I‘d be willing to eat and do anything to accomplish this goal.

aliml

Starch and fiber stimulate the vagus nerve and activate the parasympathetic nervous system.