No Starch = Antisocial, Starch = Social

GreekDemiGod

That comes from a guy like you. I’ve read all your threads my friend. Don’t embarrass yourself.
Point taken. But you know I am right. Healthy, robust Chads don't suddenly become less masculine if the consume under 200g of carbs in one day, or eat rice instead of juice that day.
I guess that's a sign of health - your mental state of being not being easily influenced.

OP
Vivin3BC

Vivin3BC

So you admit you’re a low t beta? Because that’s literally what you’re doing, brother.
Point taken. But you know I am right. Healthy, robust Chads don't suddenly become less masculine if the consume under 200g of carbs in one day, or eat rice instead of juice that day.
I guess that's a sign of health - your mental state of being not being easily influenced.

J

James IV

Come on folks, be cool to each other. There is nothing less manly than arguing on the internet about being manly. Kindness takes discipline, and discipline makes us better.

Starchy foods usually provide more extractable energy to gut microorganisms than sugary foods. A significant portion of human neurotransmitter are byproducts of these microorganisms in the gut. Depending on your microbiome, supplying more fodder for gut bacteria can make a person “feel” subjectively better or worse. This phenomenon combined with (stimulation of) insulin’s extremely prominent role in the regulation of all aspects of neurotransmitter channel activity, brain cholesterol synthesis, and mitochondrial function, are why starchy foods can be absolutely vital for optimal function in many humans in a modern environment.
I understand Dr Peat’s views on starches vs sugars, and I do acknowledge how sugars can be superior to starches from a biochemical standpoint. However, if someone is measuring health as a feeling, rather than a perceived concept of chemical interactions, I think they should be open to the idea that certain starchy foods may improve their subjective health dramatically, and an effort to replace starches with sugars may be detrimental to their life experience.

OP
Vivin3BC

Vivin3BC

Starchy foods usually provide more extractable energy to gut microorganisms than sugary foods. A significant portion of human neurotransmitter are byproducts of these microorganisms in the gut. Depending on your microbiome, supplying more fodder for gut bacteria can make a person “feel” subjectively better or worse. This phenomenon combined with (stimulation of) insulin’s extremely prominent role in the regulation of all aspects of neurotransmitter channel activity, brain cholesterol synthesis, and mitochondrial function, are why starchy foods can be absolutely vital for optimal function in many humans in a modern environment.
I understand Dr Peat’s views on starches vs sugars, and I do acknowledge how sugars can be superior to starches from a biochemical standpoint. However, if someone is measuring health as a feeling, rather than a perceived concept of chemical interactions, I think they should be open to the idea that certain starchy foods may improve their subjective health dramatically, and an effort to replace starches with sugars may be detrimental to their life experience.

Come on folks, be cool to each other. There is nothing less manly than arguing on the internet about being manly. Kindness takes discipline, and discipline makes us better.

What‘s your diet and lifestyle like at the moment, James?

You always gave the impression of somebody with rather high androgen levels.

Last edited:

VitoScaletta

Pretty good - I've grow 3 inches recently and I'm grown everywhere else very extensively as well - My hands, feet, ribcage, genitals have grown quite a bit and I'm definitely still growing - I'm a size 17 US in shoes and it takes me about 2 weeks to grow one shoe size further and the growth everywhere else in my body follows about the same rate of bone growth as well
:-o
:hairpull:clap

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Starch, either from Potatoe or Tapioca, can completely destroy my libido for an entire 5 days, with no way to Undo the effects. Every single time, accidentally if I consume it (Hidden in yoghurts etc), it can cause a weird brain pressure/fatigue and also MUTE my libido. Very annoying because it takes many days to UNDO the effects.
Now I remember when it ALL began... It happened after I used this product many years ago: Elixa Probiotic | Ultra High Strength Probiotic

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals