Autism cured when quitting starch?

Grouptose

So I've been diagnosed with a mild form of autism a couple years ago, something that really interests me is that almost all my autism symptoms are gone as soon as I cut out starches. Like any diet I've ever done that had no starch, the keto diet, the carnivore diet and now the meat and fruit diet. I feel the best with the carbs from fruit rather than no carbs (obviously) but the main thing that I noticed is that I think how I would imagine normal people would think. I don't feel like starting up a random conversation and saying some dumb unrelated things like I did in the past, I don't easily get annoyed, I can feel empathy and certain things like that, I'm calm, no overreacting, no social anxiety (this one is big, today I went somewhere new and met new people and did not feel any anxiety at all, everything was just easy, people said hi and I said hi back, I didn't say more or less than what was needed, Only talking when it benefits me, like asking for a paper towel or asking a relevant question to what's going on, easily stopping myself from getting into conflict or saying something that isn't logical.

This is only on day 3 of quitting starch (haven't quit starch in a long time since I did keto) and I feel this good, I don't feel like eating starches again now, thats the annoying part, it's gonna be hard adding it back into the diet, it's very limited to not eat starch though.

Edit: Also, I have a slight belief that my "autism" was caused by years of using serotonergic medications (melatonin) because I didn't have symptoms before them. I'm guessing that stopping the starch is lowering my serotonin and therefore reversing a lot of the damage=Autism fixed

Last edited:
We are talking about this same subject on this other thread right now!