How I Am Reversing My Hair Loss. Growing It Longer. 18 Months Of Expermenting

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
OP
D

Deleted member 5487

1.5 hurts, but works. Along with taurine and k2 your looking to slow down hairloss.

All efforts towards metabolism after that

GreekDemiGod

serotonin feeling after high protein meals
How would you describe this feeling? I do not know it, but I often have high protein meals.

No matter what I do, starch may make me feel good at first, but it always goes down hill once I start eating it for more than a few days. My sleep especially suffer.
I was having trouble with sleep, re-introduced starch (pasta, potatoes, rice), saw immediate improvements in my sleep quality. But as you say, it goes downhill from here. It's the only benefit.
It gives me dandruff / scalp itching, and sometimes fatigue, gut distress.

I will test only consuming rice and potatoes as the only starch sources and maybe drop pasta /wheat altogether

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

[QUOTE="GreekDemiGod, post: 481034, member: 10546"]How would you describe this feeling? I do not know it, but I often have high protein meals.

I was having trouble with sleep, re-introduced starch (pasta, potatoes, rice), saw immediate improvements in my sleep quality. But as you say, it goes downhill from here. It's the only benefit.
It gives me dandruff / scalp itching, and sometimes fatigue, gut distress.

I will test only consuming rice and potatoes as the only starch sources and maybe drop pasta /wheat altogether[/QUOTE]

Largely through the tryptophan effect on cortisol and amino competition. I've just gotten so intuned, radically reducing trytophan can and will do wonders for sertonin/cortisol and mental health. Elphanto regularly wrote about how much palamtic acid was needed to stop cortisol sysnthesis of trytophan/sertonin/prolactin.

Matt C

Hey everyone, just wanting to know if anyone sneezes as soon as they start dermarolling their scalp? It happens everytime for me without fail, i'm guessing this is histamine release? is there anything i should do about this?

revenant

One thing to add to OP's protocol could be red light therapy. Shining it on my head seems to produce new growth on the hairline.

golder

One thing to add to OP's protocol could be red light therapy. Shining it on my head seems to produce new growth on the hairline.
Very interesting, thanks! What light setup do you use and what distance/duration have you found has worked well for you? Thanks for your input!

revenant

Very interesting, thanks! What light setup do you use and what distance/duration have you found has worked well for you? Thanks for your input!

I have one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/ABI-Booster-Flowering-Spectrum-Enhancement/dp/B01H2Y5U4M

I use it for something like 6-12 inches from the face for 15-20 minutes at a time. Originally I just used it on one side of my face and after a week noticed smoother skin on that side. And strangely enough, the nasolabial fold on that side seemed to decrease as well (I've been under the impression that's pretty much impossible without surgery or fillers like botox). And then I started noticing small hairs popping up on the hairline.

Motif

Giving back to the community, this information can be used and tested by yourself.

Immediate Defense: First and foremost we need to slow calcification and fibrosis.While we work on metabolism
1) Taurine 2-3 g at night. Dosages 1g with coffee during day.-Fibrosis
2) K2(blend) morning and night dosage (.5mg). D3 in the morning 500iu.-Calcification
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Energy: Hall mark of hairloss is a lack of effective oxidative metabolism, damaged gut, and inability to even extract energy from foods. The cascade of "winter metabolism" stress metabolism unfolds, since though you are eating alot, you are not absorbing a lot.
1) Sucrose- Table sugar, needs to be used liberally.

Once I began adding sucrose to my milk, juice, smoothies. My coffee tolerance quadrupled. I actually had energy reserve and could handle caffeine. Sucrose is instant energy, and extremely absorbable.
Make sure to take sucrose with milk/potassium/juice. We best avoid fiber/starchs for now. Stick to juices/milk/sucrose.

Raw organic light brown whole foods sugar, is what I use. Tastes awesome.

2) Saturated fat-increases cholesterol synthesis with in the body=Hormones. I mainly use unhomoginized cream( more on this later) for progesterone and other protective mechanisms. Most of my fat is at night.

3) Protein: After watching my hair get it's worse while testing a form of mccdougal, and extremly starchy diet, low in protein. I switched to eating protein liberally. Form of Non fat milk, with unhomoginzed cream(little bit) added back in, and plenty of sucrose and salt.
The "ITCH" on the scalp comes from prolactin spikes with too much liquid and not enough salt. ray writes about this.

NOTE: Every tryptophan protein source i eat(milk/meat/eggs) Is matched with a Large ammount of Gelatin in hot water. Atleast two tables spoons. This displaces some serotonin and any sedation by gelatin i knock out with caffeine.

So for the most part it's Danny Roddy diet, which actually seems to work the best. I just add alot more Gelatin to my diet, than he does. Which prevents the serotonin feeling after high protein meals.

Coffee, I drink a bunch normally after every meal with plenty of sucrose and some milk.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Normal Meal 18 oz of milk+tiny bit of cream+Sugar and salt to taste, TWO big tables spoons of gelatin, Orange juice throughout the day.

If you start getting fat, start sprinting, and keep fat at night.
I sprint 20 yards 5-7x every other day, 3 minute rest. Will keep fat at bay, may even lose some like me. Trains only CP-ATP and minimal lactate and glycolsis.

Whatch as you start to feel your scalp be "unglued" to your skull and blood flow return, capillars heal, miniaturizing hair begin to grow longer...etc. As for comeplete regrow, I havn't seen full recover , Just small sprouting and corners are filling in. Hairloss is stopped!

Good luck

how did this continue? Improvement ? Full regrowth ? It got worse again?

Runenight201

@Amarsh213

I’m about to go put salt in my milk because of you. Where’s that follow up. My hairline needs a savior.

Last edited:

Runenight201

How much do you think would be a good idea to put in?

I was very cautious because I had a very bad experience when I first started peating putting way too much salt in OJ and I throw up terribly.

In 1 cup of whole milk I put a tablespoon of maple syrup and a couple shakes of the salt shaker. It was really good and I barely tasted the salt, so next time I try this I’m going to put much more salt and see how I tolerate it.

Motif

I was very cautious because I had a very bad experience when I first started peating putting way too much salt in OJ and I throw up terribly.

In 1 cup of whole milk I put a tablespoon of maple syrup and a couple shakes of the salt shaker. It was really good and I barely tasted the salt, so next time I try this I’m going to put much more salt and see how I tolerate it.
Let us know with how much you end up with.

Runenight201

Ended up getting some foot pain and skull weakness from the milk combo. I think it’s too much fat for my body digest properly. When I run it back I’ll have to use skim or 1% and see what happens.

dreamcatcher

I found this study which is very interesting.

golder

I found this study which is very interesting.

Iron, folic acid, omega 3 and topical minoxidil. Not a massive fan of those modalities, surprised there was increased hair density by the end of the study.

dreamcatcher

Iron, folic acid, omega 3 and topical minoxidil. Not a massive fan of those modalities, surprised there was increased hair density by the end of the study.
Many of my floor length hair friends take omega 3 supplements..
Minoxidil is terrible.

Vins7

It would be very interesting and enriching if the author of the thread will update his situation and explain if he is doing well, badly, maintains and if he has changed anything about his regime.

Pablo Cruise

Interesting to see a more flexible scalp.....I noticed the same thing but.....I use Dut, oral Minoxidil and triple peptide formulations and some hair thinning shampoo (Purador). Bingo. Normal hair fall out and relaxed scalp. I am feeling really good about hairless after 6 months now.

A study reported Minoxidil will increase the laxity of the vascular (reduces arterial stiffness) and reverses the normal aging stiffness even after stopping. So the oral has additional benefit. A new remedy for atherosclerosis? Just wanted to add that tidbit while on minoxidil.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals