Hair Loss, Abdominal Problems, Possible Fatty Liver

BibleBeliever

Disclaimer: Below post is very non-Peaty.

I credit all of the information below to tyw because he explained this personally to me:

Milk/dairy, caffeine/coffee, sugar anything like xanthines (like chocolate) are highly problematic to people who have active infection.

That's why my health went downhill when I consumed lots of them. Milk, coffee and sugar are Peat-favored food. I lost lots of hair in very short amount of time, skin getting worsened, fatigue, feeling nausia, bloating, developing intense IBS, etc.

Peating is only good if there's no major pathogen present, because his method is tonify-only approach to treating disease. In Chinese Medicine the proper steps are 1) Purge the pathogen/stressor 2) Tonify 3) Balancing.

The tests I took are very Daoist medicine-ish. The licensed practitioner sent me a long list of questionnaires of current and past symptoms, past medication intakes, family health history etc. And he can diagnose my health by looking at my front face photo and side face photos. No blood tests necessary. Pictures of good enough quality will capture various full body representations on the body, and are thus themselves full body representations.

Then he can tell how much "stress tap" body I have. "Stress tap" is a measure of how much energetic stress you can place upon a particular self-resonant structure (like a human body, or a human body part) before it fails and is no longer self-resonant.

The number of stress taps that a person can sustain is an attribute that is determined at birth, and does not change. This is why genetic markup and family health history is important.

Then he explained to me how much percentage of my metabolism, methylation, ATP and mitochondria functions have been compromised by the active infection that I currently have.

Regarding of hair loss, tyw explained this perfectly:

All the hairloss theories out there like DHT, prolactin, low metabolism or whatever are merely byproducts of active infection. Your adrenal, liver and kidney have been compromised. And milk, sugar, and coffee is very taxing to your liver.

Had same problems with same foods; sugar, milk and orange juice were the worst. Or for instance I would cook a few bananas in coconut oil, with some salt. I would become so tired after I would pass out for hours. This happened with a lot of sugary or starchy foods. It was absolutely terrible.

I caved in and bought animal thyroid pills; 1000 for 100 dollars, which are very helpful. It is said in other places here that infections cannot survive high metabolism.
Creatine and taurine are very helpful too.
Otherwise I recently read posts of haidut on vitamin b1, about it being anti-estrogenic and restoring living function. RayPeat says it inhibits glycosis.

So I started to take vitamin b1 100 mg, sometimes 3 times a day and lowered fat intake significantly, replacing it with sugars. So far the results are impressive. Stomach is flatter than in a few years. Energy levels and body heat very high. Body rapidly digesting food and releasing via stool; no constipation whatsoever.

B1 inhibits glycosis, as does low fat apparently.

I had zigzagged a lot with gelatin, it would give digestion problems often; feeling like concrete, etc. Not anymore, sometimes have 100 grams in a day; 11.00 per lb bulk barn stuff. It gives great strength and digests quite well.

Body tolerating milk pretty well again, same with sugar. Pulp free orange juice digests well and same with apples. White rice and potatoes too; consume horseradish with them just incase, as horseradish is anti-endotoxin. Horseradish also greatly increases the speed of when a stool is passed and I mean only a tablespoon or two with a meal. Too much inhibits iodine absorption however.

Bee pollen one of the most helpful, especially with any negative reaction; 2 grams of raw bee pollen always takes away an allergic reaction. Bee pollen is anti-histamine, anti-estrogen. Apparently contains every nutrient and very high in rutin, but hard to figure out the exact figures.

Apparently regular consumption of coffee can deplete b1 levels. So maybe b1 is a very important factor with sugar issues?

I don't know for sure what I had. If it was chemical reaction from work, infection, etc. Hands became cold, same with feet. Gained a lot of weight very quickly without eating different. Allergies to almost everything. Frequently constipated. Lots of thinning hair. Calcium foods gave the worst reaction, which would explain a state of glycosis, as per the functionalps photo. Other places on this site I believe it says high fat can cause glycosis, so in other words if one is high fat they should have low calcium would appear to be the general rule; and thus low fat requires high calcium.

Now everything is reversing well, lost more weight than what I've gained.
Taking vitamin k2 too. Haidut has a very good deal on K2 drops, but shipping outside of USA is expensive.
I take boron as well, it antagonizes manganese; for whatever reason I notice mostly negative reactions from high manganese foods; i hear lyme disease uses manganese so I have considered that as well.

This chart here explains glycosis vs oxidative metabolism:
http://www.functionalps.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Picture-15.png

Hopefully things keep improving like this; the highest improvement came with the addition of b1 and the low-fat high sugar experiment.