How Do I Get Rid Of Purple Stretch Marks?

Carina

I have purple stretch marks on my inner thigh and I noticed a new stretch mark has developed this morning. I’m getting so frustrated. They’re so ugly and I can’t take it anymore. I have PCOS that I’ve been trying to deal with for the past couple of years. I have a high stress job that I’m trying to get out of by getting a more relaxed job. Even before getting this job that keeps me indoors all day, I was getting purple stretch marks. I eat 3 eggs, fruit, orange juice and milk every morning. I snack on cheese, fruit, and coffee throughout the day. After work that’s when I try to really increase my calories with a protein meal, ice cream, orange juice, and milk. Sometimes the stretch marks fade temporarily when I have orange juice and milk together, but most of the time they go back to the way they were. I tried increasing my intake of gelatin, but that broke out my chest really badly. I’m very weary of supplements because most of the time my body reacts unfavorably, like I experimented with high dosing progest-e, but my body really packed on the water weight because everything just looked swollen. I can’t even eat carrots daily or I’ll turn orange. Any advise would be really appreciated.

Nicole W.

I have purple stretch marks on my inner thigh and I noticed a new stretch mark has developed this morning. I’m getting so frustrated. They’re so ugly and I can’t take it anymore. I have PCOS that I’ve been trying to deal with for the past couple of years. I have a high stress job that I’m trying to get out of by getting a more relaxed job. Even before getting this job that keeps me indoors all day, I was getting purple stretch marks. I eat 3 eggs, fruit, orange juice and milk every morning. I snack on cheese, fruit, and coffee throughout the day. After work that’s when I try to really increase my calories with a protein meal, ice cream, orange juice, and milk. Sometimes the stretch marks fade temporarily when I have orange juice and milk together, but most of the time they go back to the way they were. I tried increasing my intake of gelatin, but that broke out my chest really badly. I’m very weary of supplements because most of the time my body reacts unfavorably, like I experimented with high dosing progest-e, but my body really packed on the water weight because everything just looked swollen. I can’t even eat carrots daily or I’ll turn orange. Any advise would be really appreciated.

I’m really sorry to hear about your frustrating skin issues. FWIW, I have had similar issues with skin. Two features of your situation that we have in common are the stretch marks and the difficulty processing the carotene from carrots. I developed stretch marks on my thighs as a teen ( although I was of average height and thin), then REALLY developed them when I had my children. Looking back I believe this was the result of having low thyroid which lead to estrogen dominance. Too much estrogen thins the skin and causes it to be inelastic so adolescent growth, weight gain and pregnancy can result in stretch marks.
When low thyroid is at play, the body can not detoxify used hormones and carotene which is why callouses on the hands and feet can get orange. Have you tracked your temps and pulse to see if your thyroid is functioning optimally? If your thyroid is low and you are administering progest e, the progesterone will kick estrogen out of your cells but your body will struggle to detoxify it and so this can result in estrogen dominant symptoms like edema, sore breasts, cramping... acne. The gelatin can potentially do this also. Peat said it’s worthwhile to correct thyroid first before embarking on hormone therapy and I think this is why.

baccheion

MSM lotion.

Look into iodine protocol (using 50-62.5 mg 2-3x/day) for PCOS.

And a good multivitamin stack.

Megadose vitamin D3 (300-500 IU/kg; 10 IU D3 : 2 mcg+ K2 MK-4; 400-600 mg chelated magnesium) probably helps with PCOS as well.

Rick K

Proteolytic enzymes will significantly reduce stretch marks and scar tissue. No overdose possible.

redsun

First of all, you have no significant glycine source in the diet. If you ate muscle meat or meat in general you would actually have some glycine intake but with the current diet you literally have nothing.

So consider some kind of meat to add in the diet to get more glycine like ground beef(which is higher then steaks as well) or just meat in general to up glycine intake. A higher protein is also super important here because your skin is made of proteins. High protein + sufficient glycine + B complex + supplement minerals involved in collagen production(manganese and zinc are usually what people are missing).

Another option that I have noticed is the flush you get from taking niacin actually rushes blood to the skin and improves healing time and helps stretch marks and other skin damage heal quicker. More blood to the skin means more nutrients and oxygen to rebuild skin quicker. The flush does go away after some time then you have to stop for a few days and try again for more flush. I am pretty sure niacin works regardless without flush as niacin is pretty vital for skin health and repair.

Last edited:

opethfeldt

Do anything you can to reduce cortisol. You gotta shift from a catabolic state to an anabolic one.

Inaut

Any new recommendations for stretch marks? Has anything worked for anyone? I was wondering how hydrogen would do.

Currently I’m think aloe Vera, msm and clove oil as topical..

Peatful

I’d say a high quality true (viscous and clear) Vitamin E.

Maybe mixed tropicols Vitamin E orally- but im not a supporter of oral supplements.

Peko214

Injectable GHK-Cu is probably the most effective current treatment imo. It’s great for sun damage, stretch marks, collagen repair, etc… The injections are not totally painless like most other peptides though.

golder

Injectable GHK-Cu is probably the most effective current treatment imo. It’s great for sun damage, stretch marks, collagen repair, etc… The injections are not totally painless like most other peptides though.
From an absolute complete novice that has never injected anything, prepared anything, clueless on needle size, application site, injection technique and preparation etc…..where would be a good place to start in terms of learning how to inject the GHK copper? Thanks in advance!

Peko214

From an absolute complete novice that has never injected anything, prepared anything, clueless on needle size, application site, injection technique and preparation etc…..where would be a good place to start in terms of learning how to inject the GHK copper? Thanks in advance!
I would go to YouTube. Plenty of reconstitution videos and tutorials. Plus you can find a peptide dosage calculator online where you enter in the amount of bacteriostatic water you’re using and the amount of drug you have in the peptide. It’s honestly pretty easy once you get the basics. And I’d just search for how to reconstitute peptides first.

A cool thing about the copper peptides is that you can attack whatever you are treating both topically with powder and creams and systemically with the injections. Once you get to using the stuff just keep in mind to watch your copper and zinc ratios. There are pretty much 2 standard dosing protocols I’ve found for GHK-Cu. The one I’m doing only seems to be requiring minimal zinc supplementation. Good luck!

Juri

what really helped me is egg yolk, coconut oil and vitamin D, all topically :)

Peater

One set of stretch marks disappeared on my shoulder from the use of a mix of

Olive oil
Protest- E
15% Lugols Iodine

This was not the intended use. I had seen Ray recommended the first two for arthritis. (I have shoulder pain)

The topical Lugol's was added as I saw some arthritis could be fungal in origin, and had been applying topically to the inside of my arms before then, so it was just a random decision.

This isn't a recommendation to use my "formula" either, I did no research into it beyond the initial recommendation from Dr Peat.

Make my short cooked bone broths and have them regularly, for collagen. I also am a believer in MSM to heal scars. Just be sure to use a pure brand…

1701102444228.jpeg

1701102468057.jpeg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals