Something Fills Up My Bladder Several Times At Night

Elysium

I'm trying to figure out this one: my last meal is at around 8pm, it's almost always 9 ounces (250g) of famer cheese with honey and half a quart (500ml) of milk alonside with it (in total about 55 grams of protein).

About 2 hours later I have a couple of carrots with a little coconut oil, no more liquids.

I fall asleep between 10 and 11 pm, and wake up to pee at least 3 times at night, usually starting at 1or 2 am, then at say 3 or 4, and when then at about 6. Always full bladder, so this is not a prostate acting up - there's actual urine in there and a lot of it. Fortunately I fall back asleep instantly so this isn't making me tired or anything. I just don't understand where the urine is coming from.

Daily diet - 2 eggs, quart of OJ, quart and a half of low fat milk, 2 oz of honey, 18 ouncez (500g) of low fat famers cheese, 1 tsp salt, hard cheese, grapes, pineapples, coconut oil, Once ot twice a week a steak with gelatin, once a week 10 oz of beef liver. No starches.

I supplement B complex 100, magnesium, zinc (20mg), K2 (400), aspirin (1000) and taurine (5-15g) - daily. Once a week E (800).

I have hashi - diagnosed via ultrasound, though my T levels are normal, my TSH is 2. No symptoms.

Age 42, very lean, go to gym regularly though have a very hard time putting on muscle, in spite of at least 160 grams of protein per day (over 200 on workout days) and very heavy weights (no cardio).

I net about 2600 calories a day, about 3000 on my workout day twice a week.

SO what is it that fills up my bladder with such vengeance?

Last edited:

Milena

I thought waking up in the night was for a full bladder, too. Then I found there are differences. rarely do I wake up with the urge to pee. I usually wake up with an adrenaline= low blood sugar and have a pee (from a full bladder) as I might as well.
MY consultant prescribed a hormonal diuretic, I guess for aldosterone.

Orion

If I don't eat enough salt, I urinate a lot more. I use lots of canning salt, maybe 5-7grams per day and magnesium chloride as well maybe 1gram per day.

Cyprohepdatine and metergoline will also make me urinate through the night, so I use them once and while.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals