Frequent urination troubleshooting, low-volume urination only at night - What could be the cause?

Validus

@FitnessMike Yeah, I dropped eggs, creatine, huperzine-a and choline supplements. I personally prefer a low pulse, not high.

I've tracked a lot of variables for years now and feel best when my heart rate is lower, breathing rate is lower and HRV is higher.

David PS

@FitnessMike -Okay, upping my electrolytes solved it for me. I understand that we are all different.

Apple

i eat a lot daily, but to taste, i like salty.
If I remember correct from your previous posts you were taking 2 tea spoons of salt a day ... Are you still in that range ?
I tried to increase salt to 1.5 teaspoon and it actually pulls water out of me.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

If I remember correct from your previous posts you were taking 2 tea spoons of salt a day ... Are you still in that range ?
I tried to increase salt to 1.5 teaspoon and it actually pulls water out of me.
used to take 2 tspns of baking soda for bowels, salt few big pinches daily

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Old thread but here goes.

This used to happen to me when I diet down. Frequent nighttime urination. It rarely still happens when I don't eat well. Calories,
electrolytes, and acetylcholine choline are involved like some have discussed, but I think the bigger picture is are we well nourished? If we are, theoretically there will be no acetylcholine issue perhaps.

I've helped few people with this issue as well as follows...

Uncle, issue resolved when he started eating a light snack before bed.

Mom, increasing salt in diet.

Friend, benadryl (band-aid, as she had other cholinergic symptoms).

Would love to hear more.

Yes, Redsun's post was clutch.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals