Anything for weak/irritated bladder?

FitnessMike

I am currently taking multiple supplements and the protocol seems to be working somehow, but the problem is it's causing my bladder to weaken big time i presume from the acidity.

i take 3g niacinamide,4g inosine, 2g aspirin and other.

I did have a similar problem with limes/oranges etc.

it's ruining my sleep, bladder waking me up every hour to void few drops, during the day is bad too.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

bump

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Are you sure it's not high adrenaline?
it is too but normally before i started supplementation i would sleep 2-3h before wake up and pe decent quantity, now its way more often and not much, im quite sure.

i will stop most of my supps and use only ones are in my protocol, and im try to mix aspirin powder with baking soda to raise its ph hmmmm

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Yes last week. In the past l found the homeopathic Cantharis worked.
did you pee often and a lot or just often and very little?

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Often and little. Bladder was always a weak spot for me.
two more questions if you dont mind:

any particular reason why you ate freze dried?
to what extent it helped with a weak bladder? have you had UTI maybe?

Mary Lyn

any particular reason why you ate freze dried?
They were on offer! I have since bought some pure juice which I will try next time. The freeze dried are very convenient though.

to what extent it helped with a weak bladder? have you had UTI maybe?

No infections just irritation now and again since coming off an anti-depressant years ago. I would not take antibiotics.

Mary Lyn

@FitnessMike

Well the cranberries did not do the trick as I still have the irritated bladder. Some other cause eased it and cranberry juice did nothing this time.

Since then, I have been reading about oxalates and I think this is my problem as I did a trial of lowering them and had an 'oxalate dump'. My diet was very high with freshly squeezed vegetable juices and was probably so when I was suffering from bladder problems 12 years ago.

I woke up through the night and it was bad, then I remembered that I was advised to use Birch leaf tea and found it in my cupboard - 4 years out of date, but sell by date was 8 years when I bought it (in Germany it was from Russia). So I got up to make some and it has eased it. Still there but hopefully will be gone soon.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

I'm now thinking it could be due to the collective acidity of supplements/foods.

If your bladder gets very weak from things like lime/lemon, which have ph around 2-3, things like thiamine HCL/betaine HCL/ zinc sulfate/ aspirin/ digestive enzymes/ coffee/ orange juice/apples/pineapples, etc have PH around 3-4.

Urinating from high-stress levels is different, you tend to go to the toilet more often but pee a decent amount, when your bladder is irritated from low-PH foods/supplements, your bladder tend to get weak and you need to go more often with low-volume to void.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals