Chlorine Is A Basic Cause For Atherosclerosis And Heart Disease

Gone Peating

@TreasureVibe I'm pretty sure small amounts of baking soda dissolved in something acidic like orange juice or soda pose no risk to the stomach, even if it does alkanalize the stomach temporarily i'm pretty sure it only lasts for a few minutes

OP
T

TreasureVibe

@TreasureVibe I'm pretty sure small amounts of baking soda dissolved in something acidic like orange juice or soda pose no risk to the stomach, even if it does alkanalize the stomach temporarily i'm pretty sure it only lasts for a few minutes
Thanks!

I like this one:

In a book called Poisoning by Dr. W. F. von Oettingen on page 72 he has this to say on chlorine, “It has been claimed that injury of the mitral valve (of the heart) and cardiac (heart) insufficiency may result from severe exposure to chlorine, or carbon monoxide. Coronary thrombosis, characterized by palpitation, irregularities of the heart beat, and anxiety, has been reported in poisonings with chlorine, carbon monoxide and ferric chloride.” (A chlorine compound.)

yeggim

So, why don't people use Iodine in swimming pools? I feel like there's a conspiracy at play.

I remember reading from Dr. Abrahram that they actually showed that Iodine was more cost efficient AND not ONE swimmer they interviewed preferred the chlorine treated pool over the iodine pool out of 20+ people they interviewed that were all professional swimmers.

IMO, it's just one more reason the government is purposefully and willfully poisoning us then, because there is no excuse or reason to use chlorine, as it's not even cheaper, and no one likes chlorine either in their pools.
Iodinated organics are much more mutagenic and cytotoxic than the disinfection by-products from bromine or chlorine.

GorillaHead

I dont think chlorine is the cause of heart disease or mpb. But after reading this its clear its definitely synergetic. This was in line with my theory of mpb years ago. I beleived it was chlorine making things worse and he talks about zinc dysfunction. Tons of people reporting their hairloss stopped once they started coating their scalp with zinc and b6 solutions.

Even more there was some research that pinned zinc finger protein as the cause of mpb
CXXC5 CXXC finger protein 5 [Homo sapiens (human)] - Gene - NCBI

And even another study that shows why women dont lose hair like men that backs up that study above

Estradiol-Estrogen Receptor α Mediates the Expression of the CXXC5 Gene through the Estrogen Response Element-Dependent Signaling Pathway. - PubMed - NCBI

Elie

Forum Supporter
I didn't see any cause and effect type of studies about chlorine and plaque in the original post. Did I miss it? There has also been a significant rise in vegetable oil consumption since the 1930s or so

I think the French paradox regarding heart disease and saturated fat is definitely, true but there is another string to the bow in my opinion.

The French do not use enriched flour, I'm sure that this practice would reduce iron considerably, the rest of the world is pretty much bombarded by iron as in flour bread pasta etc and processed food

@CLASH among all the fatty acids, the saturated ones seem to be the most favorable to the increase in endotoxin or has this recently been revised?

There have been times I have gotten out of the shower and the whites of my eyes are blood red. It was shocking. Now I am thinking there must have been more chorine in the city water that day. I have since put filters on my shower heads.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals