Must Read, Killing Cancer Cells Using Electric Potential, DMSO, Methylene Blue

Travis

They have been around since 1912. "Miracle" was a cool word back then and they probably didn't exactly know how it worked...Travis was not born yet...

Yes . . . but it's an anti-scientific, sentimental, 'woo' word that helps to transform the rational & sane practice of using apple cider vinegar into a veritable popinjay for the anti-alternative AMA subdivision for mockery led by Stephen Barrett and David Gorski—two guys that don their spinny propeller hats and blow slidewhistles (and likely even eachother) at every single threat to AMA physician profits or anything reasonably expected to marr the public perception of them or their colleagues.

Last edited:

Travis

I would like to get a @Travis take on this...

This could be worth taking, but then again a person has only so much space in their cabinet. After my recent grocery store purchase, I am starting to feel overwhelmed by the many bottles of pills I now have: aspirin, selenomethionine, γ-tocopherol, kelp, L-arginine, and (6S)-methyltetrahydrofolate.

B

Braveheart

This could be worth taking, but then again a person has only so much space in their cabinet. After my recent grocery store purchase, I am starting to feel overwhelmed by the many bottles of pills I now have: aspirin, selenomethionine, γ-tocopherol, kelp, L-arginine, and (6S)-methyltetrahydrofolate.
I've looked into it and it's on my shelf...

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut adviced keto-acids for advanced cancer:

Just a clarification - it is the alpha-keto acids found in potato juice that I had in mind. Not all keto-acids would be beneficial for cancer. Peat has written a few times about making potato protein soup from potato juice so you can find more info if you search the forum for "RPPPS".

Mossy

Thanks to all the Jedi’s and rebels who have contributed on this thread. Glad to find others who are experimenting with this similar concoction.

I don’t quite understand it as well as you guys: has it been concluded yet whether the sodium bicarbonate should be mixed with the vinegar, or is there advantage to sending in the BS first, to break down the force fields, and then send in the vinegar as the second wave, once the enemy is in a vulnerable state?

Also, has it been concluded yet whether using the baking soda with a Trojan horse is best – such as the maple syrup that is suggested, via the 12 Stages of Cancer info?

Lastly, is everyone pretty confident that an alkaline–acid imbalance could easily be caught, before getting too serious, with this mixture? I ask, because I’m currently in an extreme chronic fatigue state, on par with the worst ever experienced, so I’m not too certain whether I should push myself.

Travis

Thanks to all the Jedi’s and rebels who have contributed on this thread. Glad to find others who are experimenting with this similar concoction.

I don’t quite understand it as well as you guys: has it been concluded yet whether the sodium bicarbonate should be mixed with the vinegar, or is there advantage to sending in the BS first, to break down the force fields, and then send in the vinegar as the second wave, once the enemy is in a vulnerable state?

Also, has it been concluded yet whether using the baking soda with a Trojan horse is best – such as the maple syrup that is suggested, via the 12 Stages of Cancer info?

Lastly, is everyone pretty confident that an alkaline–acid imbalance could easily be caught, before getting too serious, with this mixture? I ask, because I’m currently in an extreme chronic fatigue state, on par with the worst ever experienced, so I’m not too certain whether I should push myself.

I use dilute water with the baking soda first, and then add the apple cider vinegar. I reason that should Acetobacter aceti come into contact with baking soda in concentrated solution, it could perhaps rupture its' cell membrane with carbon dioxide. Of the course the wonderful acetate would still remain intact, yet the vinegar's probiotic properties could be annulled.

Mossy

I use dilute water with the baking soda first, and then add the apple cider vinegar. I reason that should Acetobacter aceti come into contact with baking soda in concentrated solution, it could perhaps rupture its' cell membrane with carbon dioxide. Of the course the wonderful acetate would still remain intact, yet the vinegar's probiotic properties could be annulled.
Excellent—appreciate the reply and detail.

My main objective is to be as gentle on my kidneys as I can — which I’m convinced is at the root of my current fatigue and overall malaise.

Obi-wan

I also put the baking soda in water first then add the ACV. I tried BS/ maple syrup in the past, it does not work. I test my urine with pH strips in the morning. That's why I backed down to 1/4 teaspoon

Mossy

I also put the baking soda in water first then add the ACV. I tried BS/ maple syrup in the past, it does not work. I test my urine with pH strips in the morning. That's why I backed down to 1/4 teaspoon
Oh, interesting, so the maple syrup Trojan horse is really just a work worse ready for pasture? Ok, then I won't rely on that. Thanks.

Peater Piper

For those adding the vinegar to a diluted bicarbonate, how much are you agitating the mixture? In the past, I tried an 1/8th tsp BS into a tablespoon of ACV, and there was a very strong reaction. Once the reaction stopped, I added the water and noticed it seemed very flat, no carbonation. I just tried adding the ACV to the BS which was already stirred into 8 ounces of water. There was very little reaction, but I could get some bubbling by stirring it. I left it alone for five minutes, then gave it a couple stirs and chugged it. There was a lot of carbonation! Is this desirable, or should I have thoroughly stirred it?

Travis

For those adding the vinegar to a diluted bicarbonate, how much are you agitating the mixture? In the past, I tried an 1/8th tsp BS into a tablespoon of ACV, and there was a very strong reaction. Once the reaction stopped, I added the water and noticed it seemed very flat, no carbonation. I just tried adding the ACV to the BS which was already stirred into 8 ounces of water. There was very little reaction, but I could get some bubbling by stirring it. I left it alone for five minutes, then gave it a couple stirs and chugged it. There was a lot of carbonation! Is this desirable, or should I have thoroughly stirred it?

You are entering unexplored territory, and much more can be done to improve the organoleptic properties of apple cider vinegar drinks. I would maintain that adding ice to the glass after the bicarbonate, yet before the vinegar, does in fact slow the reaction thereby maintaining glorious bubble formation for longer.

'Now the flame that burns twice at bright burns only half as long.' ―Les Claypool

And since most Americans are probably consuming a Na⁺∶K⁺ ratio that is a bit on the high-end of the spectrum, sourcing potassium bicarbonate (i.e. ebay.com) could be the ideal choice. This might actually taste better in addition to counteracting NaCl consumption, but I have yet to try it.

so you take sodium acetate for purposes of killing bacteria in the gut?

Inaut

so I've been taking MB after ACV/BS combo. I notice a significant energy boost.....I have so much energy I feel like an animal/juice monkey. All i want to do is work out and.....procreate

Obi-wan

so I've been taking MB after ACV/BS combo. I notice a significant energy boost.....I have so much energy I feel like an animal/juice monkey. All i want to do is work out and.....procreate

May the oxidizing force be with you...

I would like to know @Obi-wan your thoughts on the health benefits of supplementing potassium acetate vs potassium ascorbate vs potassium citrate. I have all 3 available but cannot decide what ratios I should take. I feel I am producing excess lactic acid. I used to drink acv a lot but fell out of habit - it always felt great when I did - but it seems sodium or potassium acetate may offer more benefit.

i am having great results with magnesium carbonate and ACV. I mean by that, that it is tolerable and I don't have any inflammation (sore butt) from the magnesium. Not sure about any other benefit.

'Now the flame that burns twice at bright burns only half as long.' ―Les Claypool

Original quote is from Blade Runner. ;)

Obi-wan

I would like to know @Obi-wan your thoughts on the health benefits of supplementing potassium acetate vs potassium ascorbate vs potassium citrate. I have all 3 available but cannot decide what ratios I should take. I feel I am producing excess lactic acid. I used to drink acv a lot but fell out of habit - it always felt great when I did - but it seems sodium or potassium acetate may offer more benefit.
Not sure about potassium supplementation at this point. I stopped. Now just doing baking soda in water between meals