Inhaled Chlorine Gas, Or Chlorine Bleach Fumes

TreasureVibe

Hello all,

2 days ago a family member mixed toilet bleach with dishwashing liquid in water to mop the floor with. It was a very strong fume, inhaled it once. Label of the dishwashing liquid is unclear of what specific ingredients it contains. It just says percentages of certain type of substances. You're not supposed to mix bleach with any other cleaning detergent, acid or urine. Dog urine was being cleaned with it. Because chlorine gas will be created.

Afterwards have chest/heart pain, continuous fatigue much more than usual, heart palpitations, and fast heartrate. Also fast heart rate during sleep. Recurrent brain neuropathy that was gone before. Symptoms last for 2 days now. Symptoms are slowly improving now after taking taurine, niacinamide, old calcium ascorbate powder, magnesium threonate, mesoglycan. Brain neuropathy lessened a lot. Chest pain also lessened a lot. Chest pain could be costochondritis (inflammation of rib tendons) due to stress reaction too. Heart beat can still be felt through chest, feet feel somewhat less warm than usual and even becoming cold. Normally they're warm. Hands still feel warm. Heart rate feels somewhat even, no skipping beats. But pulse strength isn't as even always. While walking whole system feels pulling, straining on the cardiovascular system.

Reading on Google there's a lot of studies and articles how chlorine directly damages the heart, inhalation is a direct way it does this. An article said a doctor wrote in a book that exposure to chlorine can cause heart valve damage.

Should I be worried, and what should I do?

Thanks

Last edited:
I am not an expert and hopefully someone more knowledgeable will answer, but I would recommend consuming lots of Vitamin C and Iodine (but not at the same time). This will help detoxify the bleach.