New Theory On Hairloss By Me

GorillaHead

So I have always been fascinated by how minoxidil can grow people’s hair. In fact I’ve seen tons of success of people microneedling with min.

New hair that wasn’t there before comes out it’s amazing. Yet some how the moment we stop it’s use the hair stops growing a small if the mechanism that’s responsible for what minoxidil does artificially is broken in that area of the scalp.

Minoxidil causes hyperpolarization. So the opposite must be happening to our follicles naturally depolarization is probably the state of our follicles and why they aren’t growing.

Maybe whatever is causing the influx is the reason the hair dies off and stops growing.

Guys This is from wise geek.

“When the threshold potential is reached, potassium and sodium channels open, allowing positively charged potassium and sodium ions to enter the cell. At the same time, chloride channels allow negatively charged chloride ions to leave the cell. This causes depolarization, where the cell is less negatively charged than when it is at rest.”

Chloride causes depolarization!

Our ******* water has had chlorine in it. Maybe the chlorine reacts on our scalp and becomes chlorine and guess what it has an insane half life. Every shower more and more chlorine.

Even though I have read that chlorine doesn’t affect the hair. It probably affects those who are vulnerable.

But there’s more. I’ve read numerous posts of people saying that homeless people have excellent hair. And while it’s not a great statistic, homeless people don’t shower in chlorinated water yet alone shower period for long periods of time.

And guess what areas of our heads tend to get hit by the water from our shower head first. The crown!!!!! And even the nape! Both areas known to bald like crazy!

Chlorine was always the standard in the water in the USA since 1904 in the US

Look up men 1800s photos. Not a single photo of a man who is bald. What the actual f***

Guys could it be the freaking saturation of chlorine in our skin?

Here’s how I can tie back hormones and haiross with chlorine. Check this research out
Associations between testicular hormones at adolescence and attendance at chlorinated swimming pools during childhood. - PubMed - NCBI

My thoughts is that chlorine isn’t the root cause but speeds up hair-loss by a huge factor. It probably works synergetic with calcium. Causing an influx in calcium within the cell and eventually calcium saturation “calcification”. Causing a permanent depolarized state.
Someone counter me or add on to this?

Starting today I will he drink 2 tablespoons of acv and applying drops on my hairline. Will report back in a month. I am on fin FYI.

Last edited:

aussiebaldguy

Could be:
Solutions to chlorine I found googling.. spray solution of baking soda in air to remove chorine gas..maybe works in hair.
Urea in the urine...yes soldiers improvised gas masks of urine soaked rags to stop chlorine gas attacks...

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Could be:
Solutions to chlorine I found googling.. spray solution of baking soda in air to remove chorine gas..maybe works in hair.
Urea in the urine...yes soldiers improvised gas masks of urine soaked rags to stop chlorine gas attacks...

Hmm maybe so

Lucas

Woman also take showers whit chloride and don’t go bald as man.

Any theory on hair loss must explain man’s vs woman difference on hair loss.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Women have protection. Their hormones protect them somehow from hairloss. That’s all I can think of.

ddjd

brilliant post. favourite line:
"Look up men 1800s photos. Not a single photo of a man who is bald. What the actual f***".
:laughing::laughing::laughing:
i feel your pain brother

how can we remove chlorine from the body?

Vicecaz

I agree with the negative effects of chlorine on hair but plenty of guys were bald in 1800s, just look at the portrait of artists from this time

Jesus, drop finasteride

ShotTrue

you can buy like $30 showerhead filters on amazon, supposedly removes like 95% chlorine. Btw I imagine everyone should do this (get chlorine out of water) but I myself have had MPB without chlorinated shower water

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

you can buy like $30 showerhead filters on amazon, supposedly removes like 95% chlorine. Btw I imagine everyone should do this (get chlorine out of water) but I myself have had MPB without chlorinated shower water

Never taken a shower with chlorine in it? Wow.

When did mpb start for you?

ShotTrue

Never taken a shower with chlorine in it? Wow.

When did mpb start for you?
I'm saying I'd had mpb without showering with chlorine, most of the time until recently in my new apartment. Started 2 years ago with a test and anavar cycle

Spondive

Noticing most women today they have very thinned out hair

PurpleHeart

There are sculptures from ancient Greece portraying bald guys and i dont think my ancestors showered in clorinated water :P

boxers

Attachments

• Men's Beard Styles in the 19th Century (17).jpg
    Men's Beard Styles in the 19th Century (17).jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Men's Beard Styles in the 19th Century (8).jpg
    Men's Beard Styles in the 19th Century (8).jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 10
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals