Iron Bits Found In Refined Sugar?

Xemnoraq

Hey everybody, im a huge consumer of refined sugar, excesively,

I have bad GI issues so the sugar helps with calories and keeping cortisol down, allthough ive noticed alot of questionable symptoms pop up ever since i really increased my consumption of white sugar,
Symptoms very similar to iron or metal excess,

Browning of skin areas, hardening of the skin, wrinkles, brutal endotoxin issues, and symptoms of chronic infection and bacterial overgrowth,
Its well known on here how iron and metals enhance or promote bacterial growth and bacterial endotoxin,

So i did some digging and came across a few things on refined sugar such as bits or shards of iron, steel, and silica and other things showing up in refined sugar,

Some sugar i used to own had these black bits in it and i was always perplexed by them, i see that the sugar i buy no longer has this however im not convinced its been removed knowing how big companies work, its more likely its been colored or chopped up and further refined at least from my point of view,

Im starting to really question wheather we can trust any processed food at all, even if sugar is good.

Another thing i noticed is when i type up studies for this like on pubmed or anything like that that say “foreign material found in sugar” it says i need a liscense to get full access to the studies, i found that rather suspicious...

If anyone has the credentials to go in and investigate these studies that would be greatly appreciated and let us know what you find, in the meantime im gonna share what i DID find on this subject and id be curious to know everyones thoughts on this and if they know anything about this subject or have anything to add.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/foodsaf...foreign-matter-in-granular-food-products/amp/

“The specks contain major amounts of iron with small amounts of chlorine, and sometimes chromium and silicon, plus contributions from carbon and oxygen from the surrounding sugar matrix. The composition of the specks indicates steel corrosion, likely from low alloy steel. The presence of chlorine suggests that a chlorinated substance was the initiator for the corrosion process.”

As you can see by those pictures, if that is mostly iron and steal, then that would be ingesting a huge dangerous amount in my opinion, im not sure what that would translate to in mg’s

Attachments

• A2BEF97A-2087-4EC9-BF72-B4BD7EC33526.jpeg
    A2BEF97A-2087-4EC9-BF72-B4BD7EC33526.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 27
  • 23631129-A5B8-401A-B4ED-9C50DE014AEE.jpeg
    23631129-A5B8-401A-B4ED-9C50DE014AEE.jpeg
    375.2 KB · Views: 25

boris

It‘s mostly sugar in that case.

„The brown particles were ultimately identified as charred sugar particles with scattered specks of steel corrosion (likely from low alloy steel) on the surface.“

OP
Xemnoraq

Xemnoraq

It‘s mostly sugar in that case.

„The brown particles were ultimately identified as charred sugar particles with scattered specks of steel corrosion (likely from low alloy steel) on the surface.“
Some articles were saying iron while others were saying charred sugar etc. But even even so if thats steel that also really cant be good

boris

Yes, it‘s from using inferior equipment (low alloy steal) and maybe bad cleaning practices. I would hope this is not wide spread.

OP
Xemnoraq

Xemnoraq

Yes, it‘s from using inferior equipment (low alloy steal) and maybe bad cleaning practices. I would hope this is not wide spread.
Ive never heard Peat talk about steal in relation to heavy metals but what sort of consequences could ingesting steal have??

OP
Xemnoraq

Xemnoraq

Ive never heard Peat talk about steal in relation to heavy metals but what sort of consequences could ingesting steal have??
Id imagine ingesting it could cause perforation of the intestine and also promote the growth of some pretty lethal infections if i had to guess

boris

Steel is basically the individual components they found traces of. Iron, chromium & silicon.

OP
Xemnoraq

Xemnoraq

Steel is basically the individual components they found traces of. Iron, chromium & silicon.
Well ***t that could be extremely counterproductive to anyone trying to reduce iron/heavy metals

Trix

@Jake sullivan
could the black particles be activated charcoal? I think RP has talked about that, but I do not have a reference. I think it is at the end of the refining process they run it through charcoal.

OP
Xemnoraq

Xemnoraq

@Jake sullivan
could the black particles be activated charcoal? I think RP has talked about that, but I do not have a reference. I think it is at the end of the refining process they run it through charcoal.
That is a possibility, charcoal is one of the filtering process, however the articles i referenced claimed it was steel alloy i believe so a large component of iron contained, but it could be a mix of iron, charcoal, and whatever else because i meam just like Peat has said eith supplements theres always impurities at least usually with careless manufacturing, it would be really nice to figure this one out with sugar because its basically 1/3rd of my diet most studies on analizing the purity of sugar i unfortunately dont have access to because im mot a student etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals