Help! Bladder Infection? Sibo? Mold Toxicity? No Clue?

OP
B

brentipold

So just an update..

I've incorporated more salt into my diet, mainly by doing little pinches a couple of times an hour, and heavily salting food. This seems to really stopped the bladder issue I was having. It lowered basically all the inflammation regarding that. Which kind of makes sense, because if you recall, I mentioned all of these issues flared up shortly after I stopped supplemental salt. It also gave me the ability to eat easier, whereas before I was really having to force feed myself.

The next issue I need to solve is the gut. There is something going on with it. The best way I can describe it would be gastritis. No actual stomach pain, but some subtle pain high in my chest, and close to the base of neck, along w/ nausea and dizziness/disorientation. Mainly in the morning after I've been sleeping. Also seems to happen more when I was stressed the previous day, shocking.. I haven't been able to solve this one. Googling has kind of scared me because they suggest antibiotics or maybe an ulcer or something, but it's not a lot of pain, just an annoyance. Food seems to stifle it, but I always wake up with some varying degree of this.

One last issue and observation is orange juice has become a problem if I drink too much. It will give me a loose stool, and I'll basically feel funky the rest of the day. 1 cup doesn't seem to have that effect, but when i get into the 1.5-2c range is when its a problem. It was never a problem for me being when I was parachuting about 1/4 tsp of salt with it when I didn't have all these issues. If it doesn't give me a loose stool, it sometimes can make me feel just really funky, like maybe it's irritating stomach or something. It will just make me feel really off, it's quite hard to describe, like deer in the headlights almost, very distant. Even if eaten with some solid protein.

I was thinking maybe it has to do with potassium salt balance, though I don't know much about it, but I know the two kind of work together or something, and maybe one it's throwing one out of whack. Someone suggested I try removing some troubling foods like milk, coke, OJ, but I'm stubborn to do so. Mainly because they were never a problem for me. But also, I've always mainly had OJ w/ a 1/8 or 1/4 parachute of salt, which I know Ray does not recommend, so I stopped doing it.

Anywho, thoughts??

DrJ

flowers of sulfur will help certain kinds of bladder infections. It won't hurt to take a pinch for 3 days and see if it does fix that part up.

Hairfedup

Hey...I was wondering if you ever got yourself sorted out? I've been suffering with very similar and yet far more extreme for 2 years now. Prior to getting sick (i.e. being sick everyday) my health was wonderful but then one day, almost overnight, my bladder went from being incredibly strong to incredibly weak. Around 6 months after this, something I'd gotten used to, my health went crashing down hill and these high cortisol/SIBO like symptoms appeared during a time of extreme stress and have never disappeared (although the Summer time is the best for me thanks to the sunlight).

Come to think of it I remember exactly when the bladder symptoms started: I'd gone for a run in the dead of winter and after doing some short sprints felt a pull in my back and groin. That night I woke up to find fluorescent orange foul smelling urine and feelings really unwell plus a minor cold. Since then my bladder has been weak - truly one day fine, bad the next.I went to the doctor and he told me "its just stress" as is the common thing in these idiots now days. 6 months later during a time of extreme stress my health just crashed with GERD/SIBO-like symptoms, constant nausea, burping, loss of muscle and heavy loss of strength. My life has been completely ruined. Sometimes I wonder if its thyroid and sometimes I wonder if its an infection of some sort. I go through cycles with my symptoms, from sleeping all day to not being able to sleep more than 3 hours, from heavy heartburn to none at all instead nausa and dizziness/fatigue, constipated and not constipated, muscles cramping for months on end, and then a few months of no cramps. Its maddening.

I should mention that another 6 months before the bladder issues and 18 months before the full blown sickness, I had started smoking heavily (and continue to do so, foolishly I know). I wonder how much of an impact the tobacco smoking has had on me and could it be a major contributing factor?

Currently my urinary tract has become a problem, pain in the 'eye' and bladder pain, burning urine as well as frequent urges to pee even though this had become the usual to me over the last 2.5 years, the urge and weakness has become worse as the UTI like symptoms have manifested. I do wonder if perhaps I've been suffering from a kidney infection the whole time? But how would that even be possible? Thanks to the suggestions of members here over the last year (thanks mcrhibbs!) I've tried:

Pencillin
Erythromycin
Birch Leaf Tea (has helped with the flatulence and has helped a little at this current time but also caused me INTENSE pain)
I have to take at least 600mg aspirin daily just to function naturally K2 is involved
Thorne B-Complex.

Today my doctor prescribed me some nitrofurantoin but I just don't trust it - anyone have any thoughts? Over the last week my urethra has become 'open' from being closed obviously and I leak, something entirely new btw, after urinating. I've been prescribed a 3 day course. Last year when I also explained my symptoms here I thought my life was ruined as it was, I never thought it would get to this stage. All thoughts and suggestions are welcome, I'm really struggling. What hurts the most if my only support system i.e. my siblings think this is all just psycho-somatic and yet my body has changed so drastically.

Last edited:

Hairfedup

Hey...I was wondering if you ever got yourself sorted out? I've been suffering with very similar and yet far more extreme for 2 years now. Prior to getting sick (i.e. being sick everyday) my health was wonderful but then one day, almost overnight, my bladder went from being incredibly strong to incredibly weak. Around 6 months after this, something I'd gotten used to, my health went crashing down hill and these high cortisol/SIBO like symptoms appeared during a time of extreme stress and have never disappeared (although the Summer time is the best for me thanks to the sunlight).

Come to think of it I remember exactly when the bladder symptoms started: I'd gone for a run in the dead of winter and after doing some short sprints felt a pull in my back and groin. That night I woke up to find fluorescent orange foul smelling urine and feelings really unwell plus a minor cold. Since then my bladder has been weak - truly one day fine, bad the next.I went to the doctor and he told me "its just stress" as is the common thing in these idiots now days. 6 months later during a time of extreme stress my health just crashed with GERD/SIBO-like symptoms, constant nausea, burping, loss of muscle and heavy loss of strength. My life has been completely ruined. Sometimes I wonder if its thyroid and sometimes I wonder if its an infection of some sort. I go through cycles with my symptoms, from sleeping all day to not being able to sleep more than 3 hours, from heavy heartburn to none at all instead nausa and dizziness/fatigue, constipated and not constipated, muscles cramping for months on end, and then a few months of no cramps. Its maddening.

I should mention that another 6 months before the bladder issues and 18 months before the full blown sickness, I had started smoking heavily (and continue to do so, foolishly I know). I wonder how much of an impact the tobacco smoking has had on me and could it be a major contributing factor?

Currently my urinary tract has become a problem, pain in the 'eye' and bladder pain, burning urine as well as frequent urges to pee even though this had become the usual to me over the last 2.5 years, the urge and weakness has become worse as the UTI like symptoms have manifested. I do wonder if perhaps I've been suffering from a kidney infection the whole time? But how would that even be possible? Thanks to the suggestions of members here over the last year (thanks mcrhibbs!) I've tried:

Pencillin
Erythromycin
Birch Leaf Tea (has helped with the flatulence and has helped a little at this current time but also caused me INTENSE pain)
I have to take at least 600mg aspirin daily just to function naturally K2 is involved
Thorne B-Complex.

Today my doctor prescribed me some nitrofurantoin but I just don't trust it - anyone have any thoughts? Over the last week my urethra has become 'open' from being closed obviously and I leak, something entirely new btw, after urinating. I've been prescribed a 3 day course. Last year when I also explained my symptoms here I thought my life was ruined as it was, I never thought it would get to this stage. All thoughts and suggestions are welcome, I'm really struggling. What hurts the most if my only support system i.e. my siblings think this is all just psycho-somatic and yet my body has changed so drastically.

Hello....anyone able to help?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals