I Messed Something Up - Eye Pressure And Pain

In my quest of searching for alternative hair loss treatments I ended up messing with Zix (Zinc + B6) and Copper (II) Chloride because studies suggest they inhibited Type I and Type II 5-AR...

I bought these powders from eBay and made a simple topical solution with distilled water and ethanol and applied this to my scalp for a few days. I also took about 50 mg's of the Zinc powder orally, twice...

Everything was fine until I added the P-5-P B6 to the Zinc mixture. The very next morning after the second application I started developing nasty eye pressure and pains within and behind the eyeballs.

I noticed that applying any of these two onto the scalp made it worse. I dropped everything immediately, and have been off of the stuff for several days now. I also took up taking a B complex thinking I depleted some of my other B vitamins...

Overall it's been getting a bit better but I am not confident that this will resolve on its own. My ideas for what could've gone wrong :

1) P-5-P depleting some B vitamins locally (I was also using the Zinc+B6 as an anti-acne thing around my face) causing optic nerve inflammation or something
2) Zinc absorbing topically causing a copper deficiency (I had a serum copper test 3 years ago and I was borderline low)
3) Heavy metal contamination from these powders got deposited in my eyes

I am worried about the Copper (II) Chloride as well because it's not very safe for use on humans but the dose was so low (1-2 mg topically per day) and I experienced no skin irritation whatsoever. These cations are also supposed to have poor absorption dermally so I am not sure how much would've gotten in anyway...

Any ideas what to try?

D

Deleted member 5487

In my quest of searching for alternative hair loss treatments I ended up messing with Zix (Zinc + B6) and Copper (II) Chloride because studies suggest they inhibited Type I and Type II 5-AR...

I bought these powders from eBay and made a simple topical solution with distilled water and ethanol and applied this to my scalp for a few days. I also took about 50 mg's of the Zinc powder orally, twice...

Everything was fine until I added the P-5-P B6 to the Zinc mixture. The very next morning after the second application I started developing nasty eye pressure and pains within and behind the eyeballs.

I noticed that applying any of these two onto the scalp made it worse. I dropped everything immediately, and have been off of the stuff for several days now. I also took up taking a B complex thinking I depleted some of my other B vitamins...

Overall it's been getting a bit better but I am not confident that this will resolve on its own. My ideas for what could've gone wrong :

1) P-5-P depleting some B vitamins locally (I was also using the Zinc+B6 as an anti-acne thing around my face) causing optic nerve inflammation or something
2) Zinc absorbing topically causing a copper deficiency (I had a serum copper test 3 years ago and I was borderline low)
3) Heavy metal contamination from these powders got deposited in my eyes

I am worried about the Copper (II) Chloride as well because it's not very safe for use on humans but the dose was so low (1-2 mg topically per day) and I experienced no skin irritation whatsoever. These cations are also supposed to have poor absorption dermally so I am not sure how much would've gotten in anyway...

Any ideas what to try?

I cannot explain what happened or what causes. Nor have I used those supplements. But I have bern during Estroban for like two weeks and woke up this morning with eye pressure and eye pain as u stated. I wanted to ask if your has gotten any better.

OP
MyUsernameHere
I cannot explain what happened or what causes. Nor have I used those supplements. But I have bern during Estroban for like two weeks and woke up this morning with eye pressure and eye pain as u stated. I wanted to ask if your has gotten any better.

Yeah it was caused by some hair loss topicals I was making with alcohol and distilled water... zinc sulphate, B6 (Zix)... copper chloride, etc. Since I stopped using that nonsense, it's gone away.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals