How I Am Reversing My Hair Loss. Growing It Longer. 18 Months Of Expermenting

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date

golder

C
Interesting to see a more flexible scalp.....I noticed the same thing but.....I use Dut, oral Minoxidil and triple peptide formulations and some hair thinning shampoo (Purador). Bingo. Normal hair fall out and relaxed scalp. I am feeling really good about hairless after 6 months now.

A study reported Minoxidil will increase the laxity of the vascular (reduces arterial stiffness) and reverses the normal aging stiffness even after stopping. So the oral has additional benefit. A new remedy for atherosclerosis? Just wanted to add that tidbit while on minoxidil. you let jus know
Could you let us know the peptide formulation you use?
Are you worried about the complete inhibition of all DHT from dutasteride?

Pablo Cruise

I only take Dut 3 times a week not everyday. I use the "Ordinary Hair Growth Serum" that should be readily available and contains 3 peptide types. I am not sure the peptides do anything since I am not sure if a peptide molecule can absorbed by the skin OR hair follicle. I am not sure they work because I use other topicals containing natural products that have some basis of effectiveness in a number of studies. This area of absorption of drugs can depend on molecule size and after that I have little knowledge of per-cutaneous absorption. I did point out previously Caffeine a hair growth stimulant is absorbed by the follicle in as little as a minute so shampoos and other topicals prove absorption can happen with certain chemicals and vehicles for drugs.

Just read Ulta sells the peptides mentioned for $18 vs $23-24 on Amazon.