Metabolic Advantage / Fat Free / Foods / Athlete

OP
S

superhuman

@tca300 love it. Does the same happen when you use t4? And if so what has been your experience with t4?

Also in terms of using aspirin and niacinamide when eating in maintenance or surplus. Have you tried using them then? And if so did they make it possible to eat more without gaining fat?

They should in theory do so

OP
S

superhuman

I think keeping PUFA so low for so long without binging on it even once, as well as increasing protein, calcium, and switching from starch to fruit based sugars made me so warm. It didn't happen overnight, it took several years.
Do you need thyroid as indicated through temps, pulse, low testosterone, cold hands/feet, blood tests, etc?

Yeah mainly low temp and pulse as well as water retention

T

tca300

@superhuman I have never used T4 by itself, just mixed with T3 in NDT or synthetic.
They definitely make me hotter, but I havent experience an ability to eat a higher amount than without. After Im done cutting I will test that more in depth.
Have you had your liver health checked? How about total cholesterol?

OP
S

superhuman

@superhuman I have never used T4 by itself, just mixed with T3 in NDT or synthetic.
They definitely make me hotter, but I havent experience an ability to eat a higher amount than without. After Im done cutting I will test that more in depth.
Have you had your liver health checked? How about total cholesterol?

Get you.
Did you notice a difference with t4+t3 combo vs t3 only?

I have not. I will need to do a blood work up etc and see. Its a hassle to get it done in Norway but i will do it in the near future.

But yeah i have never really gotten much response from any thyroid no matter how little or much i take etc.

Im also done cutting soon. Im around 10% atm so looking sharp

Last edited:

Jsaute21

@tca300 your a beast brother. Random question but what type of water do you use in your coffee? I am guessing filtered, and if so - could you elaborate on which type of filter you use?

OP
S

superhuman

@superhuman I like the feel of plain T3 better. Seems some have issues with T3 only though.
:thumbright

I see. I also like the idea of only T3 since its much easier to control and dose. and also no worry about turning to rT3 and all that crap. But yeah i have been doing t3 during day and just plain T4 50 mcg in the evening but i have not noticed anything from it either

T

tca300

@superhuman Thats very abnormal. Be very interested to see what blood work shows. Low vitamin D, cholesterol, etc can mess with Thyroid supplements.

Jsaute21

OP
S

superhuman

@superhuman Thats very abnormal. Be very interested to see what blood work shows. Low vitamin D, cholesterol, etc can mess with Thyroid supplements.

Yeah. Vit D should be ok since i have been supplementing and all that. Cholesterol can maybe be something that is causing issue. So maybe mine is to low and thats why. What have you done or noticed that is best for raising it in that case? i know RP talks about fructose ofc but anything else?

T

tca300

Yeah. Vit D should be ok since i have been supplementing and all that. Cholesterol can maybe be something that is causing issue. So maybe mine is to low and thats why. What have you done or noticed that is best for raising it in that case? i know RP talks about fructose ofc but anything else?
Fruit seems to be the best for me personally. I think haidut says saturated fat can raise it too.

Not really lol. Maybe 12 hours without eating at most. I read a human study in regards to the 16/8 fasting and even though calories were the same in both groups it showed a drop in T3, testosterone, and co2 in the fasting group. I've been trying to dig it up, but am having trouble finding it. I can lose fat faster and be much warmer now than in my fasting days, plus with my high volume consumption, it would be very difficult, and unpleasant to try to consume all that in 8 hours.

Intermittent Fasting Study - Results: Decreased Testosterone And T3

OP
S

superhuman

@tca300 how is the more salt protocol going?

I have been trying to do it myself where i just take 1 tsp salt for evert liter/quart of skimmed milk i drink. I drink 4 a day, but i have not found any benefits from it.

Do you struggle with any water retention even when consuming that much milk and fluid ? since i do the same in terms of drinking 4 liters of skimmed milk a day. Its just so frustrating that i cannot figure out that part.

T

tca300

@superhuman Its going well, I did a more exact calculation since our last discussion and I getting 3.5 Tsp or a bit over 1 Tbsp.
My liquid intake has actually gone up, since I've added another cup of OJ, plus the liquid from my mushrooms. According to cronometer Im getting about 37 total cups of water.
ATP deficiency can cause water retention. I take Inosine with breakfast on workout days for extra energy to get it done, and noticed that it drops a bit of water retention, especially after using topical magnesium chloride after I workout.

OP
S

superhuman

@tca300 Get you. Hmm same amount of salt i used then. I started taking some creatine today to see if that could help. But yeah i just dont want to rely on all supplements and stuff to fix it. Dammit i want that water retention away so bad.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals