My Starch Free And Zero Fiber Experiment

Vileplume

I have been on meat, eggs, fish, seafood and tone of fruits diet for over 3 years now. In my case it was necessity, but today I feel it was the best thing I did for myself.
Hello. Are you still eating this way? How are you doing?

Ania

Hello. Are you still eating this way? How are you doing?
Yes, I am still eating like this and feel very good both physically and mentally. However, I think I overdid meat, because my iron leaves are high, so now I try to replace meat with gelatin as often as I can.

Hgreen56

Cool man. When I cut out staches I actually didn't drop any weight. I'm currently trying something new (a new style of training) and bone broth before bed (and very low fat diet and so far I'm dropping fat at a very good pace. Maybe it's too soon to say but will see after 1-2 months.
with no starch?

what kind supplements do you use?
you taking niacinamide and aspirin everyday?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
with no starch?

what kind supplements do you use?
you taking niacinamide and aspirin everyday?
I'm still no starch most days, but not low fat anymore. I don't use any supplements atm.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
No vitamin D, no multivitamin...?
You literally ingest no pill at all?
Although I really like supplements, I do get over them. So I'm not taking anything and all my micros are in check. I have long dan xie gan tang in the mail so will try that soon.
I'd probably use Pyrucet again in the future, that is one of my favorites.

T

TheBeard

Although I really like supplements, I do get over them. So I'm not taking anything and all my micros are in check. I have long dan xie gan tang in the mail so will try that soon.
I'd probably use Pyrucet again in the future, that is one of my favorites.

That's amazing Hans.
Last week I stopped taking all the supplements I was ingesting, save for biodentical hormones such as DHEA and Pregnenolone.
I feel tremendously better.

Vitamin supplements have a neuroexcitatory effect that we confuse for some energy-giving, but in the end it's a fake energy, just nevervousness, no matter how pure we think the supplements are.

That's amazing Hans.
Last week I stopped taking all the supplements I was ingesting, save for biodentical hormones such as DHEA and Pregnenolone.

Vitamin supplements have a neuroexcitatory effect that we confuse for some energy-giving, but in the end it's a fake energy, just nevervousness, no matter how pure we think the supplements are.
Wow Beard that is great to hear! I have always felt that way too. Suppliments feel good for a short time and then they backfire.

That's amazing Hans.

You should do a thread Beard on your no suppliments experience!

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
That's amazing Hans.

That's really awesome.
I do feel that supplements are helpful at first, but as you fix a deficiency, they lose their effect and might even throw you off sometimes.

T

TheBeard

That's really awesome.
I do feel that supplements are helpful at first, but as you fix a deficiency, they lose their effect and might even throw you off sometimes.

I don't think they fix a deficiency to begin with.
They are artificially manufactured and don't play any of the role vitamins play when naturally present in food.
They are just an additional burden the body has to get rid off without any benefit.

Charger

What effects do you get from supplementing calcium pyruvate?

Lowers parathyroid hormone, balances out phosphorous from the meat I eat.

In terms of what I notice, a mild to moderate dopaminergic/energy boost and better mental clarity after I take it.

Last edited:

Vanset

last time i tried fiber free i had one bowel movement every three days, nice it's working for some people, but i'm baffled as to how

OccamzRazer

last time i tried fiber free i had one bowel movement every three days, nice it's working for some people, but i'm baffled as to how
Can you handle raw milk? When I was drinking lots of it I had three perfect bowel movements every day.

Vanset

Can you handle raw milk? When I was drinking lots of it I had three perfect bowel movements every day.
unfortunately i can't handle milk that well. i tried no fiber with milk or very low fiber with long grain rice (ingested less than 4g of fiber a day) and had the same result. had to smoke a cig to get a bm

are you still on a fiber free diet?

OccamzRazer

unfortunately i can't handle milk that well. i tried no fiber with milk or very low fiber with long grain rice (ingested less than 4g of fiber a day) and had the same result. had to smoke a cig to get a bm

are you still on a fiber free diet?
Ah I see. Well speaking of nicotine...nicotine gum helps with getting things moving just like coffee does, at least for me.

Not anymore. I like the idea of it but found more fiber is needed to get a more balanced pH.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals