PUTFOT

Still a good product if muscle growth is not desired but rather mood is? Will I put on muscle?

TubZy

Good, similar effects to mine (on muscles). Not sure if you saw my post about updating the main thread. It looks like phytol is a long-lasting suicide aromatase inhibitor as potent as formestane/exemestane. I think even without the T boost, just inhibiting aromatase so potently and for so long would produce these effects we are observing. Can't wait for my blood tests next week.

Yeah, I just saw that- thanks.

Also noticed that my joints don't hurt either or have any signs of TOO low E like I get when I take too much androsterone. Do you think since it boosts T as well, that it helps keep E in balance from getting too low per say?

PUTFOT

@haidut Can you do dht, e, free testosterone, and bioavailable testosterone with your bloods? Would like to see what kind of conversion is going on.

Last edited:

Constatine

Also noticed that my joints don't hurt either or have any signs of TOO low E like I get when I take too much androsterone. Do you think since it boosts T as well, that it helps keep E in balance from getting too low per say?
I had joint pain the day before taking Gonadin due to too much 11-keto-dht and it disappeared with Gonadin use. I wonder if it protects joints.

Wagner83

Btw, I am about to update the main thread with some more information from the phytol study on aromatase. It looks like in the same concentrations (1uM) phytol was more potent than formestane (a steroidal aromatase inhibitor similar to exemestane) in inhibiting aromatase. Perhaps even more importantly, phytol was very active in inhibiting the abnormal upregulation of aromatase, which (as the study discusses) is under the control of cortisol and inflammation.
Given the feedback on no one noticing the issues of the so called "low estrogens/cortisol" (seen with too much androsterone, 11-keto etc..) and the quote above, does this suggest it would inhibit aromatase potently if/when/where needed rather than massively everywhere?

Drareg

Might it be androsterone causing joint pain in some cases,possibly by allowing a slight up of fluid in well used areas?
Some supplements oppose cortisol but this may run the risk of leaving androsterone unopposed,pregnenolone opposes androsterone so maybe taking a few drops of pregnenolone with androsterone or 11-Keto DHT may help.
This new supplement could be ticking all those boxes.

TubZy

I had joint pain the day before taking Gonadin due to too much 11-keto-dht and it disappeared with Gonadin use. I wonder if it protects joints.

Yeah, gonadin raises T and T can either convert to DHT or E (most likely all to DHT since it's such a strong anti aromatase properties). So if DHT gets too high, E could get too low. But if you increase T with it, it can help keep a balanced ratio and not let E get too too low.

I had this problem when using masteron only a while back. My DHT got so high that my E tanked. I added test prop in and it fixed the problem due some of the T getting converted back into estrogen.

I don't know for sure this is just speculation though. It could be somewhat different with bioidentical steroids.

Risingfire

Same thing happened to me on the first night of using it :) I have been using nothing but Gonadin (daily at 8 drops) for the last week and honestly I may upgrade it to my favorite "male" suplpement so far. My muscles grew and don't even train any more. Had a few pimples appear on my face, which in the past always coincided when T levels went above 1200. Will do another blood test in a week to confirm.
Btw, you may want to look at the original thread again. I updated it with more quotes from the effects of phytol on aromatase. If this works in vivo as it worked in vitro, phytol is nothing short of amazing!

Yea, I just saw the studies. Really cool. I got TocoVit a few days before Gonadin. Do you think it would be overkill if I used a small amount?

Did your rat report any fat loss? Ever since my rat took propecia, he can't shake the excess fat. He was strapping at one point. Poor little guy hahah. If he was 10-12% bodyfat with his current muscularity. OOOOOOOOO!!!! The female rats in his cage wouldn't know what to do with themselves. My rat would :wacky:

Last edited:

A.R

Good, similar effects to mine (on muscles). Not sure if you saw my post about updating the main thread. It looks like phytol is a long-lasting suicide aromatase inhibitor as potent as formestane/exemestane. I think even without the T boost, just inhibiting aromatase so potently and for so long would produce these effects we are observing. Can't wait for my blood tests next week.

As phytol is a suicide inhibitor, do you think if usage is stopped, then there could be an estrogen rebound many months down the line? I've read on some BB forums that people experience a harsh rebound effect when they stop using AI's.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I had this the moment I applied Gonadin. Needless to say I think it's working

Awesome, glad to hear others are experiencing the same benefits!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yea, I just saw the studies. Really cool. I got TocoVit a few days before Gonadin. Do you think it would be overkill if I used a small amount?

Did your rat report any fat loss? Ever since my rat took propecia, he can't shake the excess fat. He was strapping at one point. Poor little guy hahah. If he was 10-12% bodyfat with his current muscularity. OOOOOOOOO!!!! The female rats in his cage wouldn't know what to do with themselves. My rat would :wacky:

I don't have much fat but when I am exhausted I do get some water retention and flabbiness, and Gonadin removes this completely. So now after a long day at work I look tired but burly :)
I think TocoVit would not hurt but I would use Gonadin at least for a week by itself so you can gauge its specific effects.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
As phytol is a suicide inhibitor, do you think if usage is stopped, then there could be an estrogen rebound many months down the line? I've read on some BB forums that people experience a harsh rebound effect when they stop using AI's.

It's possible, but only if it inhibits baseline aromatase expression. If it inhibits mostly the abnormal increase due to cortisol and inflammation then it should not lead to rebounds upon stopping.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

I think that it may inhibit just pathological increase in aromatase, so it does not push it to low like other inhibitors. This would explain the lack of joint pain with it.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Can you do dht, e, free testosterone, and bioavailable testosterone with your bloods? Would like to see what kind of conversion is going on.

Adding there tests is not cheap. Since I will be paying for the tests myself, I was going to do total T, total E, DHT, DHEA-S, and progesterone. It should still give good information on what's going on.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Given the feedback on no one noticing the issues of the so called "low estrogens/cortisol" (seen with too much androsterone, 11-keto etc..) and the quote above, does this suggest it would inhibit aromatase potently if/when/where needed rather than massively everywhere?

Yes, that would be my guess. I updated the main post with some quotes showing phytol inhibits pathological promoters of aromatase (i.e. ones found in breast cancer and inflammation). So, it would be pretty cool if it does that as it would avoid the typical side effects from aromatase inhibitors that block aromatase indiscriminately.

Ledo

Hi @haidut ,

Do you have any knowledge regarding the effect these steroid precursors would have on a (rat) tumor or cancer in the rat in general. Might it be protective from some forms of cancer and proliferative of others?

I saw first post under chemo preventive and didn.t understand that word usage so I thought I'd ask, thanks

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi @haidut ,

Do you have any knowledge regarding the effect these steroid precursors would have on a (rat) tumor or cancer in the rat in general. Might it be protective from some forms of cancer and proliferative of others?

I saw first post under chemo preventive and didn.t understand that word usage so I thought I'd ask, thanks

That first study says squalene potentiated the anti-cancer effects of a few known drugs. I don't know if would be enough when used on its own. But the aromatase inhibition effects of phytol should definitely come in handy for a variety of issues associated with excess estrogen. That study on aromatase inhibition discusses breast cancer as one of them.

managing

I personally like its effects more orally as it allows for its systemic effects. Many tissues synthesize steroids and many tissues express aromatase. So, oral use should give better chance to upregulate the former and inhibit the latter. As far as solvents - I like the effects more when it was dissolved in tocopherol than in DMSO. Since Gonadin is a topherol/oil formulation I would not mix with the DMSO supplements at the same time.
Thanks!

Divided dose, or is the half life such that 1x day is all that is necessary?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals