Rock_V

Olive oil has quite a few interesting properties then.

It would certainly seem so! Olive Oil appears to have numerous health promoting properties, if you can source good quality stuff that hasn't been bastardised.

I'm speculating whether its Squalene and Phytol content is in part responsible for the benefits it can offer, and perhaps why the traditional Mediterranean diet, rich in Olive Oil, appears to promote good health? @haidut

Constatine

It would certainly seem so! Olive Oil appears to have numerous health promoting properties, if you can source good quality stuff that hasn't been bastardised.

I'm speculating whether its Squalene and Phytol content is in part responsible for the benefits it can offer, and perhaps why the traditional Mediterranean diet, rich in Olive Oil, appears to promote good health? @haidut
If only olive oil was saturated.

Rock_V

If only olive oil was saturated.

Yeah not saturated but... the proper stuff has very little pufa in it, about 6g per 100g so around 1 g per table spoon. Some Olive Oil is laced with other poor quality oils, without them actually telling you. But I think High Quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil can be a really healthy addition to a diet.

Constatine

Gonadin is starting to make me very light headed every time I use it. This effect didn't happen the first few times. Any ideas as to why this is happening?

brix

Gonadin is starting to make me very light headed every time I use it. This effect didn't happen the first few times. Any ideas as to why this is happening?

This happened to me the first day. I felt like I had really low blood sugar but drinking a coke helped.

Constatine

This happened to me the first day. I felt like I had really low blood sugar but drinking a coke helped.
Yeah it feels like full on hypoglycemia. I might need to spread the dosage out throughout the day. And eat plenty of surgar with it.

brix

Yeah it feels like full on hypoglycemia. I might need to spread the dosage out throughout the day. And eat plenty of surgar with it.

Two days ago, I took 8 drops on an empty stomach which gave me the hypoglycemic effect. When I took it with breakfast the next day I didn't get the effect.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

There are a few studies (posted in the main thread) showing phytol having potent anti-anxiety effects and being potentially a GABA agonist. I suspect it has something to do with it as other GABA-promoting substances like theanine, taurine, magnesium, etc all give me the same effects.

Constatine

There are a few studies (posted in the main thread) showing phytol having potent anti-anxiety effects and being potentially a GABA agonist. I suspect it has something to do with it as other GABA-promoting substances like theanine, taurine, magnesium, etc all give me the same effects.
So I take it you get this effect from gonadin? I'll play around with some variables and see if I can fix it. I'm thinking 2 drops with every meal might solve it.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So I take it you get this effect from gonadin? I'll play around with some variables and see if I can fix it. I'm thinking 2 drops with every meal might solve it.

Yes, if I take the whole 8 drops i one sitting I get this effect. Since I used to take it at night it was not very obvious initially, but when taken in the morning I do get the slight drowsiness and light headedness.

managing

Day 1. 4 drops with breakfast. Unexpected result that I got pretty cold before eating lunch. No breathlessness, dizziness or unusual hunger. Mild sense of well being, roughly equivalent to 1 drop pansterone. Stopped giving rat pansterone in order to assess gonadin. Will do 4 more drops later.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Day 1. 4 drops with breakfast. Unexpected result that I got pretty cold before eating lunch. No breathlessness, dizziness or unusual hunger. Mild sense of well being, roughly equivalent to 1 drop pansterone. Stopped giving rat pansterone in order to assess gonadin. Will do 4 more drops later.

For me (and it could be just me) Gonadin works best when the full dose (8 drops) is taken in one sitting before bed. In order to replicate the study designs and achieve 30uM/L concentrations, a single dose in the 100mg range may be needed. I don't know if and how well Gonadin would work in lower doses but if you feel fine with that lower dose then of course do what works best for you.
Just my 2c.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Last edited:

managing

For me (and it could be just me) Gonadin works best when the full dose (8 drops) is taken in one sitting before bed. In order to replicate the study designs and achieve 30uM/L concentrations, a single dose in the 100mg range may be needed. I don't know if and how well Gonadin would work in lower doses but if you feel fine with that lower dose then of course do what works best for you.
Just my 2c.
Thanks! I did two more at lunch and will do two at dinner. Then tomorrow I'll try all 8 at once. Let you know if I experience anything interesting.

Constatine

Going to stop gonadin for a few days then start on taking 2 drops with each meal. The dizziness I was experiencing lasted well into the next day after stopping use. Will keep yall updated.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Going to stop gonadin for a few days then start on taking 2 drops with each meal. The dizziness I was experiencing lasted well into the next day after stopping use. Will keep yall updated.

Thanks for the update. Any effects on muscles, libido, mood, etc?

Constatine

Thanks for the update. Any effects on muscles, libido, mood, etc?
A huge effect on muscles. They seem more dense and visibly larger. Mood seems to have improved but it's difficult to say with the said side effect. Libido seems more focused; less libido without women around but much more with women present.

managing

A huge effect on muscles. They seem more dense and visibly larger. Mood seems to have improved but it's difficult to say with the said side effect. Libido seems more focused; less libido without women around but much more with women present.
YES! Ive noticed this with pansterone and gonadin (separately). I generally think about it less. But then, when the opportunity arises ;) the performance parameters are . . . more substantial.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals