Top 3 Hair Loss Supplements

umaruDAB

Just a plain dermaroller is amazing to regrow hair
I use one around my hairline and had some regrowth.
It can get a little bloody though.

ddjd

So are you saying mitosynergy copper is helping with you're hair? I just checked it out and it seems very expensive for copper.
regular (blue) copper costs 20 dollars a kilo to manufacture. this stuff costs 8000 dollars a kilo. I was also very sceptical at first but after much experimentation it's definitely the real deal.

OP
B

Blue09

regular (blue) copper costs 20 dollars a kilo to manufacture. this stuff costs 8000 dollars a kilo. I was also very sceptical at first but after much experimentation it's definitely the real deal.

Ok I may give it a shot, what sort of benefits has it given you?

GorillaHead

1) mitosynergy copper (vital for electron transport chain and mitochondrial function)

2) MSM - decalcifies the scalp, reverses mpb, lowers nitric oxide (only use optiMSM brand)

3) can't decide between niacinamide or aspirin. both amazing all rounders and without a doubt halt mpb
Is Niacin a fair substitute for niacinamide?

OP
B

Blue09

I tried niacin and optimsm last year but never got much at all from them. If anything felt like niacin made my hair slightly worse.

ddjd

@GorillaHead @Blue09

regular/ flushing niacin is terrible for hair loss, it will increase Male pattern baldness. ive personally experienced this. niacinamide on the other hand is very safe and protective.

GorillaHead

@GorillaHead @Blue09

regular/ flushing niacin is terrible for hair loss, it will increase Male pattern baldness. ive personally experienced this. niacinamide on the other hand is very safe and protective.
Interesting. How is Niacin terrible and niacinamide good. Can u explain? Like scientifically?

ddjd

Interesting. How is Niacin terrible and niacinamide good. Can u explain? Like scientifically?
all the answers are on the forum, just do a search. flushing niacin increases histamine and nitric oxide etc...

Waremu

The only thing that has ever helped my hair is going strict ‘peat’ with my diet. No starches or hard to digest fibers, plenty of small meals of protein and sugar/carbs through the day every 3-4 hour to keep blood sugar level and stress hormones down. My shedding has stopped for years now and hair is best it’s ever been.

I’ve experimented with every version of a Peat and it is what works best. My prolactin and blood sugar and thyroid labs are consistently better when I do it that way as well. It’s actually funny because despite having done my fasting glucose lab work and other tests at least 20 times now, my doctor still doesn’t believe I eat a higher sugar diet. He argues with me that there is no way my blood sugar could be so healthy eating as much sugar as I told him I eat and recently I invited him to live with me for a week to monitor what I eat or that I’d shoot video of it. Its kind of funny because I think challenging him finally shut him up about it so I don’t have to hear him go on about it anymore.

opson123

The only thing that has ever helped my hair is going strict ‘peat’ with my diet. No starches or hard to digest fibers, plenty of small meals of protein and sugar/carbs through the day every 3-4 hour to keep blood sugar level and stress hormones down. My shedding has stopped for years now and hair is best it’s ever been.

I’ve experimented with every version of a Peat and it is what works best. My prolactin and blood sugar and thyroid labs are consistently better when I do it that way as well. It’s actually funny because despite having done my fasting glucose lab work and other tests at least 20 times now, my doctor still doesn’t believe I eat a higher sugar diet. He argues with me that there is no way my blood sugar could be so healthy eating as much sugar as I told him I eat and recently I invited him to live with me for a week to monitor what I eat or that I’d shoot video of it. Its kind of funny because I think challenging him finally shut him up about it so I don’t have to hear him go on about it anymore.
Do you mind sharing your typical day of eating? Meal times and amounts of food.

ilhanxx

there is no way halt to aga with food or any diet method, only topical solution maybe, diet or lifestyle can only help the topical cure period

1-use dermstamp 2 2.5 mm for vertex, use insuline needle for temple area. deepest is the best with avoiding scar.

2- topical setipiprant (quality and soluble brand) (cologne+distilled water for carrier) morning 75 mg evening 75 mg

3- scalp massage everyday with kamisama method

4- topical ketokonazol+acnelyse cream for temple area can regrowth

5- Pge is effective for the temple area

6- topical %3 caffeine is very good growth stimulant

all of them are my experince, there are lots of things that i cant remember, but plants, herbs, vitamins, narural oils are waste of time, setipiprant, ru58841, caffeine, peptids, prostaglandins are the best way with massage. Sorry for bad english

lampofred

there is no way halt to aga with food or any diet method, only topical solution maybe, diet or lifestyle can only help the topical cure period

1-use dermstamp 2 2.5 mm for vertex, use insuline needle for temple area. deepest is the best with avoiding scar.

2- topical setipiprant (quality and soluble brand) (cologne+distilled water for carrier) morning 75 mg evening 75 mg

all of them are my experince, there are lots of things that i cant remember, but plants, herbs, vitamins, narural oils are waste of time, setipiprant, ru58841, caffeine, peptids, prostaglandins are the best way with massage. Sorry for bad english

But I did halt (and reverse) early stages MPB several years ago with no recurrence with Peat food/lifestyle/supplements, specifically especially coffee and aspirin, and several others on here have as well. I think hair loss = low CO2 and high rigidity due to prostaglandins/lactic acid/estrogen/serotonin/prolactin/nitric oxide aka low oxidative metabolism, so it's pretty strongly related to what you eat and how you live. I think it's a very systemic issue.

Sheik

What is Kamisama method? I'm not finding anything about it.

bluefish

Lampofred (and others...),

are these details same for men and women? Honestly for whatever reason I know a few women in my social sphere that have thinning or losing hair... Im doing pretty good (thank god)... but Id be curious what they could (easily) do to begin moving in the right direction... and regaining a fuller head of hair.

belcanto

I just discovered that R-ALA seems to help sprout baby hairs - I see them along my hairline since I've been using it. (And R-ALA is famous for helping the liver and lowering blood sugar (perhaps by helping the liver?), so I agree with the liver connection.)

OP
B

Blue09

I just discovered that R-ALA seems to help sprout baby hairs - I see them along my hairline since I've been using it. (And R-ALA is famous for helping the liver and lowering blood sugar (perhaps by helping the liver?), so I agree with the liver connection.)
are you male or female? I'll look into R-ala thanks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals