Let's Work Together To Create A Working HairLoss Regimen

Zigzag

Try Sandalore. Not generic sandalwood, only this particular product. Read about it.

Ableton

What if you don't eat oysters?
i dont actually, because i cant find them here.
you guys act as if only oysters contain zinc
half of the stuff that is peaty contains decent amounts
milk, eggs, meat, other shellfish
chocolate and veggies if not hardcore peating as well.

I think if you are not deficient, don't use mineral supplements. It will take a toll on your body to get ratios right again otherwise
If you suspect you are deficient, but can't get bloodwork then get oysters, order them online if necessary

Ableton

I am pretty sure that hair is balance. So when you use supplements, you shift that balance, might temporarily reach homeostasis even, but ultimately shift balance to the other side of the (mineral/hormonal or whatever) balance.
This is why no one regrows hair by eating zinc supplements. You fix one problem for the expense of several others. Use supps if you can track with cronometer that you are not getting enough of something.
the only way to regrow hair unbalanced is by castrating yourself apparently.
You need to fix your own underlying issues and I would have a look at:
Deficiencies (mineral/vitamins/caloric intake)
Metabolism (temps)
Stress hormones/stress response/your nervous system
Gut

then start with topicals that are anti fibrotic and maybe damage scalp if you want regrowth with stamping, salt scrubs or maybe just massages.

Even if it does not work for hair (I think it would def work for stopping/nit sure about regrowth), or if it’s too late, fixing your health will give you the agency to accept your hair loss at least, and let you man up/move on. And make you age better in other aspects then hair.

Zigzag

I've been using a mix of minoxidil and tretinoin after the needling sessions (weekly) recently. Do you think retinoid applied on a freshly wounded scalp does more damage than good? I can't find anything about that other than "tretinoin increases minoxidil's efficacy"

Ableton

I've been using a mix of minoxidil and tretinoin after the needling sessions (weekly) recently. Do you think retinoid applied on a freshly wounded scalp does more damage than good? I can't find anything about that other than "tretinoin increases minoxidil's efficacy"
everything that sheds skin will increase efficiency.
I think tretionoin + dermaneedling is overkill.
Tretinoin benefit will come from shedding skin, which you already do mechanically...

Mossy

I’ve used .75mm last week and it hurt my scalp for 2 days. I couldn’t imagine doing even once a day at .75mm, let alone 1-1.5mm. I don’t doubt you may needle every day, I’ve seen a youtube video with a guy who does, but I think it’s .25mm and doesn’t necessarily draw blood.
I just finished using 1.5mm and there is zero chance this could be done everyday. Even once a week is pushing it.

Wow. Pain.

Ableton

I can needle daily at 1mm, slightly blood drawing
If I go 1,5 I can’t needle at all next day

Mossy

I can needle daily at 1mm, slightly blood drawing
If I go 1,5 I can’t needle at all next day
I can see possibly doing the 1.0mm daily. But it would take some working up to. Surprisingly, my head is just barely sore. But, maybe my scalp needed to get readjusted to it and the .75mm last week helped. I also used a homemade solution of amino acids, hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and methylene blue, as well as red light immediately after.

Dom Selleck

Why is it that everybody who claims regrowth on this forum never provide any before/after photos? Don’t waist my time. Provide sufficient evidence.

DhtAssassin

Why is it that everybody who claims regrowth on this forum never provide any before/after photos? Don’t waist my time. Provide sufficient evidence.
It's simple. Because they never had MPB or they haven't regrown any hair actually. Same with Danny Roddy - he claims that he had MPB and beat it with diet, yet he can't provide any pictures. This mentality " I had regrowth, but I'm not going to provide pictures" is so anti-science... We should all aim to have theories with proof and reproducible results, not based on anectodal evidence. Internet is full of liars.

Kenny

It's simple. Because they never had MPB or they haven't regrown any hair actually. Same with Danny Roddy - he claims that he had MPB and beat it with diet, yet he can't provide any pictures. This mentality " I had regrowth, but I'm not going to provide pictures" is so anti-science... We should all aim to have theories with proof and reproducible results, not based on anectodal evidence. Internet is full of liars.
This is the sad truth I'm afraid...

The more i read from Danny the more i see him group up every type of hairloss like its all one thing... He certainly is right about a few things(mind you some of his research has been great), but he sure isn't without his flaws.

wavelength123

just shared some pics 3 days ago. Didn’t get much traction because what I’m doing is the oh-so-bad strategy of big-ugly-big-pharma-approved blockade of oh-so-good androgens. At first with 19 nortestosterone drugs, then with 5ar. The more I think about it the more 19nors are as close as it gets to “functional” castrate status: progesterone agonist, mild androgens, low estradiol, cortisol blockage. Deca d*ck is another nocebo problem from high serotonin type personalities IMO, if anything I’m hornier on Nandrolone solo.

Thyroid hormones don’t help at all. Most OTC stuff don’t do jack.

the only way to regrow hair unbalanced is by castrating yourself apparently.

yup. Castration induces anagen in mammals. It’s very simple and doesn’t cost much. I happen to loathe injections though. Mileages may vary.

And a selenium supplement (don't go over 100mcg) would probably be better than eating broccoli, but that's just my opinion.

Edit: meant mcg for selenium, not mg.

Guys, a few things have been shown to cause hair loss in some people. Selenium is one of them. So is Vitamin A, and Tumeric. (Do your own googling). The reason I know this is that a few years ago I was experiencing quite a lot of shedding (as happens to me every so often), so I did a deep google search into every supplement I was taking and the above 3 were the main culprits. Just do your own research is all I'm saying.

Kenny

Guys, a few things have been shown to cause hair loss in some people. Selenium is one of them. So is Vitamin A, and Tumeric. (Do your own googling). The reason I know this is that a few years ago I was experiencing quite a lot of shedding (as happens to me every so often), so I did a deep google search into every supplement I was taking and the above 3 were the main culprits. Just do your own research is all I'm saying.
did it stop your shedding?

DhtAssassin

Do your research? I doubt that there is proof that turmeric and vitamin A causes hair loss. You sound like a conspiracy theorist.

Do your research? I doubt that there is proof that turmeric and vitamin A causes hair loss. You sound like a conspiracy theorist.
Lol, no I'm actually quite anti-conspiracy theory. Whenever something becomes a conspiracy theory I tend to NOT believe it. mainly because I believe in people thinking for themselves, and conspiracy theories by nature are other people telling you what to believe. All I did was google every single vitamin I was taking at the time plus "hair loss". And the "evidence" I found was mainly on hair forums where people were sharing their own stories of hair loss with these things. Like I said the top 3 culprits I found others talking about and sharing their own stories of hair-loss from were vitamin a, turmeric, and selenium. Since I really wanted my hair to stop shedding, I went ahead and stopped everything that anybody else had had personal experience causing them hair loss, just to be safe. And yes my hair did stop shedding at the time. Couldn't tell you what exactly it was.

But if you go back and read my post I didn't say not to take those things. I said DO YOU OWN RESEARCH. I never tell somebody what to take or not take, because we are all different. Just do your own research and make your own conclusions. I was just giving a heads up about what I myself found, in case it could be useful to somebody who was unaware.

A simple google search of whatever it is plus "hair loss" (ie "vitamin a hair loss") will show you if articles, studies or personal stories have been written about it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist. Then you can read them and make your own decisions about if you believe them or not.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom