Arrade's Hair Regrowth Protocol/attempt

Fractality

Now I may tackle trying to fix my hypothyroidism first. I never felt it was the cause of my hairloss, as my hairline recedes but never sheds. But I want the best metabolic state/no stress as I de-calcify my arteries and soft tissue.

Could you elaborate on your statement here? My hairline has been receding slightly over the years with no shedding. Does that mean hypothyroidism causes shedding but not a receding hair line? What causes a receding hairline? Thanks

OP
Arrade

Arrade

Could you elaborate on your statement here? My hairline has been receding slightly over the years with no shedding. Does that mean hypothyroidism causes shedding but not a receding hair line? What causes a receding hairline? Thanks
I think loss of blood flow, calcification (which is most likely the same thing) and hypothyroidism can cause receding hairline.
I decalcified my arteries and soft tissue but I think I didn’t grow hair because I’ve been hypothyroid for a while

OP
Arrade

Arrade

I don’t shed hair like in the shower, if I lose hair it’s from hairline recession

Frankdee20

Dude, every person on this forum with hair loss takes the supplements you mentioned, or has done so. None of that stuff will work, at least orally, for hair restoration, unless a true deficit exists, and is implicated in hair loss. Topical routes seem to be more promising for this stuff than anything. Be wary of shampoos that work by lowering 5aR, I do believe they can get in the bloodstream to an extent. The only supplements I've ever heard of restoring hair have been Iodine protocols (makes sense of Thyroid is implicated) and the Tocotrienols (not very Peaty), and many people report Biotin in high doses as effective.

TibRex

Interesting, I have not heard of any of these. Will read up on it.
I am wary of some natural things because they are 5ar inhibitors (like rosemary oil)

You might want to include the following : 1. Butea monosperma (Palash[a] - cream formulation) 2. Gingko biloba (dissolve 2 or more pills in some water and apply on scalp. Put the remainder in fridge and continue to use from there) 3. Guava leaves extr. 4. hibiscus extr. 5. aloe vera 6. Terminalia emblica (Amla)

I can feel an immediate improvement in hair texture after applying G. biloba. Same with onion juice.

Ableton

If you have short hair, try putting one tsp of acv on your head AFTER showering (removes calcium buildup) and rub it in. Smell fades quickly, more quickly then complete acv rinse even the day after, and you actually make sure to never have calcium on your scalp.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals