Hair Regrowth Stack - Road to full regrowth

Mossy

Sorry to bump an old post but how do you obtain or make zix?
I found very limited info on it
I know I’ve seen more on it on this forum, but here is a link I’ve stumbled upon:

Vajra

Hi guys, its been about 20 days since I tracked my 7 month progress and I want to share with you the progress. I know many of are sceptical about what I said so I hope this time its clear for you. My main goal is to motivate people that where in my shoes and also attract people who know their stuff and will discuss with me their experience and observations. Also this is the last time I post pictures I think. Maybe one more time when I am NW0 XD.

About the pictures. I put them in order +0, +4, +7 months respectively. I think +0 and +7 is a huge difference and even +4 and +7 is pretty considerable imo. For me hair is a very minor concern now as I am really confident about it now. Tell me what you guys think. Thanks.
I think the difference is pretty significant. Well done.

golder

Have you seen any more improvements Jonny, or just any general further comments on any aspect. I loved this thread!

OP
J

johnysummer

Have you seen any more improvements Jonny, or just any general further comments on any aspect. I loved this thread!
Yes the things improved further in my overall health since my last post. Although I recently I ve been passing a really stressful period from many aspects and I am trying to manage that as I ve lost my sleep. If I live and sleep with low stress then hair is not a problem for me any more.

I recently realized the importance of calcium. I had reduced milk for a time as I had some libido issues and I though it was cause of that. I re-introduced full fat goat milk and my dopamine,libido and hair quality increased rapidly in 2-3 days. The only downside to milk is the igf-1 content as the igfbp3:igf-1 ratio is probably the only thing you have to raise to totally prevent balding (elephanto was right). For me combining milk, some egg shells, the vit A,D,K combo and a daily light cardio activity increases this ratio and completely stops hairfall, itching etc. Also when I went lower calcium many of my allergies came back that they had disappeared for a long time since peating. If you have things like asthma, rhinitis etc calcium imo is the best anti histamine and asthma patients found to have 20 times more histamine.

golder

Yes the things improved further in my overall health since my last post. Although I recently I ve been passing a really stressful period from many aspects and I am trying to manage that as I ve lost my sleep. If I live and sleep with low stress then hair is not a problem for me any more.

I recently realized the importance of calcium. I had reduced milk for a time as I had some libido issues and I though it was cause of that. I re-introduced full fat goat milk and my dopamine,libido and hair quality increased rapidly in 2-3 days. The only downside to milk is the igf-1 content as the igfbp3:igf-1 ratio is probably the only thing you have to raise to totally prevent balding (elephanto was right). For me combining milk, some egg shells, the vit A,D,K combo and a daily light cardio activity increases this ratio and completely stops hairfall, itching etc. Also when I went lower calcium many of my allergies came back that they had disappeared for a long time since peating. If you have things like asthma, rhinitis etc calcium imo is the best anti histamine and asthma patients found to have 20 times more histamine.
Great insights. Glad things are moving in the right direction for you. What about a few 500mg capsules of egg shell calcium throughout the day for you? Sounds like it could be beneficial?

Jack Earth

The only downside to milk is the igf-1 content as the igfbp3:igf-1 ratio is probably the only thing you have to raise to totally prevent balding (elephanto was right)
this was my fear too ever since the poster Amarsh posted about this in another thread.
What about calcium carbonate? Peat mentioned it in the kmud hair loss podcast.

OP
J

johnysummer

this was my fear too ever since the poster Amarsh posted about this in another thread.
What about calcium carbonate? Peat mentioned it in the kmud hair loss podcast.
Vit A with combination of D and K greatly increases igfbp3 and also daily light cardio further increases it and igf-1 in milk is not significant. I drink about 600-700 ml so its not much. You can further increase igfbp3 with a diet rich in zinc, low iron etc. I ordered some carbonated calcium but I also frequently make my own egg shell calcium. I think many people neglect the importance of calcium and also its ratio to phosphorus even when Peat mentioned the importance many times.

Jack Earth

Vit A with combination of D and K greatly increases igfbp3 and also daily light cardio further increases it and igf-1 in milk is not significant. I drink about 600-700 ml so its not much. You can further increase igfbp3 with a diet rich in zinc, low iron etc. I ordered some carbonated calcium but I also frequently make my own egg shell calcium. I think many people neglect the importance of calcium and also its ratio to phosphorus even when Peat mentioned the importance many times.
Many many times. We can't ignore that fact. What's your opinion on sardines with bones? Would the pufa be too high?

Jack Earth

I try to completely avoid pufa so I dont eat them.
Ok good to know. You still eat bread? I love bread but I stopped since finding this forum.

BTW I had to quit weed cold turkey since I was an addict and I just wanted to break the addiction. But if one has self control over weed it is unbelievable at curing insomnia. Nothing comes close!

OP
J

johnysummer

Ok good to know. You still eat bread? I love bread but I stopped since finding this forum.

BTW I had to quit weed cold turkey since I was an addict and I just wanted to break the addiction. But if one has self control over weed it is unbelievable at curing insomnia. Nothing comes close!
I dont like it. I smoked in the past made me feel like ***t afterwards. Also it has estrogenic and serotonergic action and thats a big no for me.

Jack Earth

I dont like it. I smoked in the past made me feel like ***t afterwards. Also it has estrogenic and serotonergic action and thats a big no for me.
Same. I'm not touching that ***t for a while. But what absolutely incredible sleep that part I will miss lol