Can You Even Stop Hair Loss And Cause Hair Regrowth?

OccamzRazer

Been in a discord group of guys that were massaging over years and talked just like you.
Now even the guys that were so convinced are out and on minox , fin and whatever.

even guys who are on those before and after pictures!!! It’s ridiculous.

lightning , ankle, wash days / oily hair days make a huge difference and trick many people.

and the pictures that really show regrowth don’t even look look like mpb and probably their hair would have grown back anyway.
Did you see the podcast with Dr. Shawn Baker and Rob English?

If the pics there don't convince you about the possibility of regrowth...then I guess we can agree to disagree.

I'm not saying it's common. Just that it's not impossible.

Motif

Did you see the podcast with Dr. Shawn Baker and Rob English?

If the pics there don't convince you about the possibility of regrowth...then I guess we can agree to disagree.

I'm not saying it's common. Just that it's not impossible.
Are they different pictures than on his website?

Motif

View: https://youtu.be/-kIv84xg8iI

It's near the end of this...the guy who got results actually went carnivore and did massages.

So perhaps he had an underlying deficiency that was corrected by lots of meat? See what you think!

ok the first one is a typical one were you can’t clearly see if there’s regrowth or not.
The last three looked improved, but none of them even massaged, right? Their hair looks thicker from diet or other treatments, which is interesting though. Still I would like to see how these cases continued. Probably no further improvement when they don’t keep pictures coming

OccamzRazer

ok the first one is a typical one were you can’t clearly see if there’s regrowth or not.
The last three looked improved, but none of them even massaged, right? Their hair looks thicker from diet or other treatments, which is interesting though. Still I would like to see how these cases continued. Probably no further improvement when they don’t keep pictures coming
Yeah I guess you're right, they didn't massage!

(The first time I listened to this was in the car, so I wasn't able to properly contextualize each testimonial with its pictures.)

OccamzRazer

By the way, finally found the old thread I'd been searching for, the one with convincing before/after regrowth pictures:

Has Anyone Cured Their Hair Loss | Ray Peat Forum

By a member called @rawmeat. Maybe he'll want to chime in!

rr1

By the way, finally found the old thread I'd been searching for, the one with convincing before/after regrowth pictures:

Has Anyone Cured Their Hair Loss | Ray Peat Forum

By a member called @rawmeat. Maybe he'll want to chime in!
I don't think he needs to chime in, here are 2 posts from him, and nothing more really needs to be said.

Yes, things have gotten better in the last few months.

Most important things for me:

1. Consistency--Eat well. Get on a daily routine!! Get outside in the sun. Stimulate your brain with real activities instead of melting in front of a computer.
2. Having a clean scalp. I buzzed my head, and this helped me clean it much better. Drying my hair completely after a shower is important because the water is hard where I live which causes a scalp buildup. I use nizoral 1x/week also. I will be trying a topical of niacinamide and taurine in the near term. I sometimes use coconut or olive oil in my scalp with a drop of iodine after a shower.
2. Massaging/brushing about 15 min/day and a 10 min inversion/day.
3. Aspirin!!! 81-325mg/day. An absolute must.
4. Caffeine. Have 2/day. Each coffee will contain ample milk, sugar, and 1 tbs of gelatin.
5. Some sort of exercise everyday to get blood flowing and improve lymph flow. I like lifting or playing ball. Not to mention I've gotten much stronger and leaner in the last 3 months.
6. Liver and oysters every week. Vit A makes my skin perfect.
8. Temps and pulse (98+ and 70-90)
9.******* Trust & stick to a plan for months and stop worrying*******.

I've also begun to start thyroid now that I've read Broda Barnes' book. Too early to say if there have been benefits.

check some of my old posts. Very possible to stop it. There is a degree of male scalp enlargement that will inevitably mature your hairline, unless you have a perfect head shape-- square and right angled forehead and solid brow ridge (example: here). However, a mature hairline is not balding.

My hair is ALMOST perfect. I'll do an updated post within the year on everything I did and what helped me most. One of the best pieces of advice I can give you is to just eat ******* normally. Orthorexia is a sin boys, don't fall into a trap of being a ghey picky eater. Stop obsessing on the forums, the vicious cycle stresses you out further. Put the massage work in, fix your posture, get your body warm and work out hard like a REAL man. SWEAT.

self perfection

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals