Arrade's Hair Regrowth Protocol/attempt

David PS

Maybe I’ll supplement the A with haiduts retinol instead

If your open to change, I suggest that you look into red lights. For the past 6 months, I have been using the handheld LGS7 from Red Light Therapy . I have had good results; new growth and some re-pigmentation. The handheld devices are the best value and not much of a financial commitment. They are also very versatile. I shine the light on my scalp, my thyroid and my liver area.

I became convinced of the utility of red light after reading reviews at Amazon for a helmet. The price tag for the helmet is outrageous but reading the reviews are free. Here is a link. https://www.amazon.com/iRestore-Las...8&qid=1526952259&sr=8-3&keywords=laser+helmet

Best of luck.

ddjd

You are right about Zinc. Any high dose mineral will affect other mineral levels. You want to use zinc? Use a zinc shampoo 2-3 times a week and leave on scalp for at least 5 minutes. DHS Zinc is 2% whereas most others are 1%. I have had amazing results with zinc shampoos and Sulfacetamide/Salicylic Acid shampoos as well as selenium shampoos. Do give it about 10 weeks to see results. Alternate them. I believe they reduce sebum and thus DHT levels in the scalp, my theory but there is some evidence that these shampoos affect the microbiome in a positive way.
Why do you think dht is bad?

OP
Arrade

Arrade

Why do you think dht is bad?
I think DHT is good everywhere except when sent to deal with inflammation in the scalp. Stopping DHT does halt the fibrosis process of balding, however I would never take anything that changes it systemically.

Hello! Thought I'd share how I plan on tackling androgenetic alopecia.
Here follows the regimen:
Vitamin A: Vitamin D: Vitamin K: etc.
Olive oil head massages EOD
Anyone Here Stopped Their Hairloss?
-why vitamins? you have a vitamin deficiency? your body cannot deliver enough vitamins to the scalp?
-massaging the scalp will stimulate the creation of DHT from 5AR, is DHT not causing hairloss in the first place?
How is this supposed to work?
Were is the research?

So are you saying that calcification is the cause of hairloss, but not DHT?
-but were is the calcium input coming from then to overcome the calcium paradox?
-and lets say the calcium problem is overcome, how are you gonna fight the DHT ?
-lets say you fight the DHT, how are you gonna regrow the actual hair?
-lets say you regrow hair, how you gonna prevent it from happening again when increasing testosterone?

OP
Arrade

Arrade

-why vitamins? you have a vitamin deficiency? your body cannot deliver enough vitamins to the scalp?
-massaging the scalp will stimulate the creation of DHT from 5AR, is DHT not causing hairloss in the first place?
How is this supposed to work?
Were is the research?
Yes, westerners have a Vit and Magnesium Deficiency... thus improper partitioning of calcium

OP
Arrade

Arrade

So are you saying that calcification is the cause of hairloss, but not DHT?
-but were is the calcium input coming from then to overcome the calcium paradox?
-and lets say the calcium problem is overcome, how are you gonna fight the DHT ?
-lets say you fight the DHT, how are you gonna regrow the actual hair?
-lets say you regrow hair, how you gonna prevent it from happening again when increasing testosterone?
Increasing testerone would alleviate stress, less inflammation less balding.
Have fun without your 5ar metabolites

Have you heard of cannabinoid CB1 receptors that inhibit hairgrowth?
Testosterone, DHT and estradiol stimulate or increase CB1 receptors, causing hairloss.

OP
Arrade

Arrade

Have you heard of cannabinoid CB1 receptors that inhibit hairgrowth?
Testosterone, DHT and estradiol stimulate or increase CB1 receptors, causing hairloss.
I'll look into it. I just have no interest in inhibiting my 5arenzyme or systemic dht. lol all 3 hormones though? Basically don't be alive if you want hair

haha no we dont want to inhibit our manly-hood too much. Topically it needs to be addressed.
I gathered some info about it here on the anyone-here-stopped-their-hairloss thread. check it out

OP
Arrade

Arrade

There might be safer ways to increase local blood flow. Using PUFAs is so anti-this-forum.

Just for perspective, vegetable oils also lower atherosclerosis risk but raise cancer risk. So overall mortality was the same. https://www.thelancet.com/journals/...6736(71)91086-5/abstract#.WvHS3Lbv5Go.twitter

Using PUFAs in your protocol might just be overkill.
Just read that a guy who fixed a lot of dental problems died at 38 from cancer, while being a huge advocate for fermented cod liver oil
Former FCLO Users Worry About Possible Long-term Problems
Thanks for your post

OP
Arrade

Arrade

Just an update, considering eating liver everyday to replace what would have been the cod liver oil
Also considering red light and MB

OP
Arrade

Arrade

I’m also off my presvribed levothyroxine, hoping to take some peaty ideas and just fix my thyroid

OP
Arrade

Arrade

Hey guys!
Going off levo was a terrible idea.
Tried MT2 and TB500, both synthetic peptides that caused much more hairloss (by raising estrogen and TB500 is especially bad for the thyroid)
Back on levothyroxine.

To update, after a few months on my decalcification protocol my bald spots are no longer shiny. They are also not stiff like most MPB's sufferers scalps.
So I believe I was successful in reversing soft tissue calcification.

Unfortunately I have lost hair, instead of regrowing. I believe this was because of being hypothyroid, being off meds and doing things that raised estrogen.
I have fixed my angina though. And my heartburn is gone.

From here it will be a focus on fixing my thyroid. I could do scalp massages but without calcification I'm not sure it would prove beneficial.

OP
Arrade

Arrade

Shaved my head today guys. My temples (bald spots) aren't shiny or stiff at all.
I take this as a sign of no/little decalcfication, and I'm not sure the Brotzu lotion would help me.

Going to try methylene blue when I get it today.

ddjd

Going to try methylene blue when I get it today.
methylene blue orally should definitely help with thickening your existing hair and maybe a little regrowth. Give it at least a month to see some results

OP
Arrade

Arrade

methylene blue orally should definitely help with thickening your existing hair and maybe a little regrowth. Give it at least a month to see some results
I'm already feeling the hand/feet warming effect. Are you concerned about the increased serotonin? I'm worried about it.
I immediately got a headache from 1mg and now my motivation to exercise is somewhat diminished.

OP
Arrade

Arrade

nicolas-cage-sundance-studio-mandy.png

Do you see how shiny Nick's temples are? To me that is a sign of calcification, when I took mk7, vit D, and magnesium my bald temples no longer have this shine.
(Yes, it is a little exaggerated from studio lighting)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals