Goal: Reversing My Receding Hair Line With Hair Like A Fox. Let's Try!

sladerunner69

DHT does not cause hair loss, or prostate problems , Prostate Cancer

I have gotten good results with this regimen , concentrating on the mitochondria and youthful energy

LLLT - 10 mins a day, or 20 mins every other day

Vitamin a topically, vitamin d topically, on wrist

liquid zinc - essential for skin and hair
liquid copper - to balance the zinc. also for cychrome c to make sure the LLLT works.

oxidal - a mixture of caffeine, methylene blue - to maximise mitochondria. works similar to LLLT.

vitamin b1
vitamin b2
niacinamide
p5p
biotin - all of those increase mitochondria.
b5, b12, b9, PABA , choline/inositol can be avoided.

vitamin k2 15mg capsule - to balance vitamin d and a
pregnenolone capsules - for hormonal support

before bed if they make you tired :
lysine
taurine
glycine - to build healthy collagen

This is the ideal regimine for sure! I would do all of this plus a diet with plenty of sugar and calcium and protein and low unsaturated fat. Also using red light over the entire body to further boost metabolism. And making sure your supplements have few fillers, it is difficult to locate quality vitamin a with no unsaturated fat. Carrot salads work great for digestive health which ties in with lowering stress hormones like serotonin. Coconut oil, the refined kind preferably, is effective for boosting metabolism and preserving hair, although i think it may inhibit 5 aloha reductase because I have felt rather mentally drained after consuming coconut oil while i was highly 5ar deficient...

johnwester130

There's a danger you develop a type of body dysmorphic disorder when looking at your scalp, but it is now obvious, I have regrown new hair with LLLT.

johnwester130

I have literally watched this video 100 times and convinced I could make my own with 150 more lasers than my current setup.

However, I have chosen to wire it through this cap, it would be much easier, it already has holes in it

$_1.JPG

Waynish

I didn't have any hair issues - but did have a bit of thinning 6y ago during a period of stress which is still getting thicker it seems. I don't really notice it anymore. The front receded a bit and never went back to how it was at 18 - but I don't really need to have the hairline of an 18yo haha. I am curious about the optimal shampoo product on the market.

sladerunner69

Selenium Selsun blue plus caffeine plus taurine plus aspirin plus niacinimide is the cats jammies when it comes to hairloss shampoos

Light

@Mufasa I noticed in your pics that your fingernails don't have a lunula (the white semi-circle at the bottom of the fingernail), I have the same issue and think it has to do with low thyroid/bad liver function.
Has that changed over the time you've been following this diet?

OP
M

Mufasa

I do have lunula now, but I think I always had it, at least to some degree, I think the lightning is just bad.

Someone else asked me how my hair is now. It hasnt regrown. I think I lost some at the front, but I dont put much attention anymore to it. I think it looks good. If metabolism is good then it just sits in model without having to do anything about it.

I think to regrow I should live a life with less stress, like Danny Roddy does. But I do really enjoy that Im able to do so much now metabolism is better. I think in winter I often loose some, and I dont regrow enough in summer.

This is a picture from my last holiday.

95BEE480-44A0-4116-A240-E443EA868D29.jpeg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals