Hair Loss Efforts. Are They Really Worth It?

D

Deleted member 5487

Upper tier looks require personality just the same for both men and women.

There are plenty of people who are just good looking enough to distract from the fact that a toaster has a better personality and brain.

Gotta be able to engage on any level. Looks help clue you in if a person is interested in you though. Its an advantage but absolutely does not seal the deal.

Short term mating or long term? Personality has little no effect on a male/females judgement of another during a fling. Both supported by experience and scientific studies.

Females ovulation cycles seek out the strongest genetics during a few days each month.

Do you really care what a 8/10 blonde has to say at bar?

"In contrast to Cluster 1, females in Cluster 2 (N = 74) described ideal short-term partners with more attractive faces and bodies and better health, characteristics related to physical attributes and good genes." All 74 participates agreed

Long-term mating "The female participants in Cluster 1 (N = 147) described ideal partners that were more sociable, agreeable, sincere, ambitious/hard working, and intelligent than the female participants in Cluster 2, indicating a greater interest in the characteristics related to the investment in and commitment to the relationship.

1) Good health 2.16 rating
2) Face 2.11
3) Body 1.76

4) Agreeableness, personality, income..etc. are like .42 and lower.

Just be Good looking and don't say something stupid/controversial is all that is required.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luckytype

Short term mating or long term? Personality has little no effect on a male/females judgement of another during a fling. Both supported by experience and scientific studies.

Females ovulation cycles seek out the strongest genetics during a few days each month.

Do you really care what a 8/10 blonde has to say at bar?

"In contrast to Cluster 1, females in Cluster 2 (N = 74) described ideal short-term partners with more attractive faces and bodies and better health, characteristics related to physical attributes and good genes." All 74 participates agreed

Long-term mating "The female participants in Cluster 1 (N = 147) described ideal partners that were more sociable, agreeable, sincere, ambitious/hard working, and intelligent than the female participants in Cluster 2, indicating a greater interest in the characteristics related to the investment in and commitment to the relationship.

1) Good health 2.16 rating
2) Face 2.11
3) Body 1.76

4) Agreeableness, personality, income..etc. are like .42 and lower.

Just be Good looking and don't say something stupid/controversial is all that is required.

Im sorry but 221 participants over two studies does not even begin to touch on the reality of a situation nor does it give any clue into actual social dynamics.

Obviously long term relationships consider tolerance and compromise which explains a lot.

Maybe my time and experience in the pool is outlying, maybe I am fortunate enough to have more choices but there are more than a few times where I have straight walked away from attractive women because of how stupid or ignorant they were behaving or speaking. And im the first to admit I am a long term commitment-phobe as i sit currently so I cant really argue the subconscious "maybe i saw her long term".

In fact even to argue this, i knew three guys in college, average maybe slightly below looking guys who could always pull girls considerably more attractive than them because of the way they behaved. And this is short term physical stuff only. I also knew top competitor athletes, facial aesthetics, physique AND they played on D1 teams who literally couldnt get laid to save their life - they were dumbasses, still are. Still single by no choice of their own.

I can appreciate the studies but I have to assume, and forgive me, that you havent been in a situations like these. Regardless of what 221 people say, its a reality. You need to know how to flow, you need a brain and you need a personality to pique the interest of a woman.

D

Deleted member 5487

Im sorry but 221 participants over two studies does not even begin to touch on the reality of a situation nor does it give any clue into actual social dynamics.

Obviously long term relationships consider tolerance and compromise which explains a lot.

Maybe my time and experience in the pool is outlying, maybe I am fortunate enough to have more choices but there are more than a few times where I have straight walked away from attractive women because of how stupid or ignorant they were behaving or speaking. And im the first to admit I am a long term commitment-phobe as i sit currently so I cant really argue the subconscious "maybe i saw her long term".

In fact even to argue this, i knew three guys in college, average maybe slightly below looking guys who could always pull girls considerably more attractive than them because of the way they behaved. And this is short term physical stuff only. I also knew top competitor athletes, facial aesthetics, physique AND they played on D1 teams who literally couldnt get laid to save their life - they were dumbasses, still are. Still single by no choice of their own.

I can appreciate the studies but I have to assume, and forgive me, that you havent been in a situations like these. Regardless of what 221 people say, its a reality. You need to know how to flow, you need a brain and you need a personality to pique the interest of a woman.
lol.

Never make assumptions.

My experience of being in SAE at a D1 University in Texas. Means I just need to look good and talk abit and open up. I have had girls buy me ubers to my place and grab me without saying a word, 4 lays since the start 2018.

Mabet it's different where u are.

I can appreciate the studies but I have to assume, and forgive me, that you havent been in a situations like these.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luckytype

lol.

Never make assumptions.

My experience of being in SAE at a D1 University in Texas. Means I just need to look good and talk abit and open up. I have had girls buy me ubers to my place and grab me without saying a word, 4 lays since the start 2018.

Mabet it's different where u are.

I can appreciate the studies but I have to assume, and forgive me, that you havent been in a situations like these.

Queue chest puffing and extremity measuring. Im going to assume again what youre saying is completely true, honest and accurate which explains why you got defensive immediately.

However you completely missed my point, sidestepped it or maybe didnt understand it. The reality is more goes into being attractive to whatever degree for whatever purpose or time length than JUST looks. 221 people "polled" in a "study" are going to have a completely different ideal answer when they have time to think about it compared to a man cold approaching a woman in a grocery store or at a coffee shop or whatever who knows what hes doing.

I didnt ask you to explain yourself and post a random video that still doesnt show anything related to the actual dynamics of the situation.
College people party at college parties. For those of us that went to big party schools can all agree plenty of people still dont have the ability to get who they wanted. But plenty of people still had fun.

Its assumed (just being superficial for arguments sake here) that humans want an attractive person for sexual reasons and many will likely (or likely have to) settle, if they have to for a less attractive person long term(read family and stable future) than the equivalent rooster in the hen yard. The reality of pulling is completely different than what your studies totalling 221 people said. Pretty standard stuff.

Reconsidering your post it seems pretty evident you actually didnt read what I posted. Based on the response it seems you focused on arbitrarily unimportant pieces like the mention of D1, college and academics(by mentioning SAE, sidenote: havent met an engineer yet that didnt jump at the chance to say he/she was an engineer). The response reads as if you took the first entry in to "qualify" yourself and bolster some story of life events many experience. Heck, im sure you have even seen a trainwreck pull a trainwreck so anything is possible at the right time and place. Point is, these were literally only included as an arguement brake in case someone wanted to object that they were in a D3 team or some other arbitrary nonsense to disqualify witnessed events.

Im not trying to argue with a college guy, I posted here to bring the thread down to earth and help the dudes really losing hair understand that as long as they keep their social skills near normalcy and can charm people, not just those they are interested in, that everything is fair game.

Last edited:

xetawaves

I work in a dine in restaurant and yesterday I saw tons of bald/balding men with hot girlfriends. I even had my eye on one girl and was gonna ask for her number and then saw that she was with someone. He was almost completely bald.

sladerunner69

That is true. A full head of hair and tight skin just lets a girl know that ur healthy aren't stressed and have good youth hormones...but if u have a confident masculine attitude anyway, girls will want u sexually. I've seen it happen 1st hand. Some guys who look like models can't get laid to save their lives cause they aren't confident women & men alike can sense weakness and unconfident men.

Yep that's also why most "model" type guys are feminine and end up as homosexuals, or at least experimenting with same sex relationships. Dating women isn't easy, and requires typically unflappable confidence and significant effort on our part. Contrary to what we are taught in school and the media in modern days, women are still remarkably self centered in relationships, at least in my experience. They still expect, consciously or not, me to do everything from pay for their food to holding the door open for them. Things really haven't changed all that much through the decades, women may act or even want to be powerful, independent, assertive, and to have a man who is sensitive, emotional, caring, etc. In reality, I have noticed that none of my girlfriends have ever once appreciated my sensitive side if I ever push it out there, they just want me to be unshakably cool, positive, direct, and to constantly prove myself to them. It's honestly kind of lame, but once you accept that the vast majority of men and women aren't fulfilling the "progressive" dynamic (where your girlfriend is your best friend and both partners contribute equally to the relationship), once you give up on that and accept the reality of being a man in a world that values masculinity and male dominance (whether it will admit it or not) then you can begin to have fun.

sladerunner69

Making sure to exclude the generational values I agree with this completely and have experienced it first hand. Unique handsome men, with a bright look and those who are dressed well simply get more attention. I think people who resort to Tinder likely lack a lot of valuable face to face skills.

Without a doubt my experiences from age 18 thought now at 33 is that the 80-20 "rule" applies especially now in 2018. I have a heritage that is partly Mediterranean mixed with Austrian. My face is lean my cheeks and jaw defined and I have the look of what many assume to be Spanish mixed with Russian, its unique. I have been fortunate to have good genetics, shiny bright healthy hair and a healthy youthful appearance. The partial anonymity of the forum makes me comfortable enough to share my experiences.

Respectfully,

I have always had a strong interest in women, I love being around them. I have learned that the women I pursue love a man with a unique look(some may argue they are shallow). American women, again in my experience love the European look and I would often capitalize and exploit this by augmenting it with my hair style and style of dress. Obviously for those of us who "game" it is often considered a game of numbers but I have never had an issue striking up conversation and closing with a number or a date for something like coffee or a juice to start. Obviously at times my intentions were more, but I initially got their attention with the way I look. Another MAJOR factor is that my expressions and affect are minimal, I don't get excited, I don't spew when I talk to them and I typically ask questions that allows them to talk. I believe this gives them comfort and builds a sense of trust that I actually want to learn about them.

In these situations, again only my "angle" is that I make eye contact and hold it briefly, then I may approach with some sort of opening question. I have videoed this for my friends to prove that if you get overly excited with some ladies, they get turned off. My experience has been if you dont work the push-pull of the male-female dynamic and youre just pulling or pushing exclusively you will get nowhere. It has also been my experience that the less you care, truly care, the more a woman may pursue you.

The reality is for some men, women have exactly what the man wants. I think a big advantage is that at least in a primal sense, women have what I want BUT I never let them know that in any "colorful" sense, only in a calm, "grey" sense. Dry periodic humor clues them in that you are cerebral and don't have the personality or cognition of wet cardboard.

Oddly my friendships, which are few in number but very strong, began because the person initially thought I was a "****" of sorts. There is definitely a pattern of this behavior in my casual encounters with women, the people I do the best business with and those I have the best friendships with.

I believe it absolutely though not necessarily always has to do with looks. But all things considered somewhat equal, looks and hair win. Again, though, not always.

Though another tool I have that I don't believe is common, is the ability to talk to anyone. I am comfortable in random situations and striking up conversation with literally anyone. I used to go into a grocery store before making business calls for the day, I would pick up a coffee and just go talking to all the people shopping. Dynamic conversation IS a skill and a talent, and in the game of mating, will go a long way. If you are a legit model and you have the personality and conversation skills of a potato you will never get anywhere.

I have great conversational ability when I put forth effort, but lack the motivation or desire to employ it on a day to day basis. Many times during the day I am simply too irritated at life to deal with anybody around me, and I know that most of the people I could be chatting up are probably just not appreciative or worth it. This is definitely an issue when it comes to girls, because many times when I do talk to them it goes great, and they end up liking me and even wanting me romantically. I just hate everything before that, the initial approach is a hill I never feel like climbing over, because I'm burdened with a sort of trepidation about the selfishness and social unconsciousness of most females. Very few of them will make any sort of effort to talk to anyone around them, unless it is their close friends. I mean they are just so lazy and droll, why should it be up to me to bust my chops and risk social embarrassment and rejection in order to approach, open up, and successfully impress them? These girls I'm talking about, which as far as I can tell are the average ones, the majority, are spoiled rotten by the 20% of men who are alphas who generally are deficient in heartstrings and brainwaves, and are willing to confront social pressure and rejection repetitively. These women are cheated on by these "jerks" and are left with a fowl perception of the typical male, but it is because they have cut themselves off from decent guys because they are socially spoiled and have no personality themselves. Thus the women hate men even more, and further constrain themselves to even more manipulative and aggressive "jerks" perpetuating the cycle ad infinitum.

xetawaves

Yep that's also why most "model" type guys are feminine and end up as homosexuals, or at least experimenting with same sex relationships. Dating women isn't easy, and requires typically unflappable confidence and significant effort on our part. Contrary to what we are taught in school and the media in modern days, women are still remarkably self centered in relationships, at least in my experience. They still expect, consciously or not, me to do everything from pay for their food to holding the door open for them. Things really haven't changed all that much through the decades, women may act or even want to be powerful, independent, assertive, and to have a man who is sensitive, emotional, caring, etc. In reality, I have noticed that none of my girlfriends have ever once appreciated my sensitive side if I ever push it out there, they just want me to be unshakably cool, positive, direct, and to constantly prove myself to them. It's honestly kind of lame, but once you accept that the vast majority of men and women aren't fulfilling the "progressive" dynamic (where your girlfriend is your best friend and both partners contribute equally to the relationship), once you give up on that and accept the reality of being a man in a world that values masculinity and male dominance (whether it will admit it or not) then you can begin to have fun.

I've learned to never bring out my sensitive side in a relationship. Women seriously hate it.

I've also learned that relationships are never how you imagine them to be. Sure, the idea of running off and falling in love with someone sounds great, but it's not realistic anymore. Television and social media has brainwashed everyone with romanticism and somewhere down the road you have to accept that stuff like that is rare. It's never how it seems to be. Relationships are stressful as hell and that's probably why most dudes lose their hair after getting married. At some point it's just not worth it anymore and I think most women are the main cause of that. They're needy and they always have that "I can do better" mentality which is why they're always involved with multiple men at once. It's also why a lot of them end up alone wondering why lol it's just a game anymore.

I'm what you would call the model type. I've been told a lot that I should actually pursue modeling. I've only ever been in a few actual relationships though and they were the most stressful periods of my life lol steady sex is all a man really needs until you find one of those women who are as carefree as men are. There's not a single man on this earth that wants a relationship with the needy instagram model that's obsessed with vanity. We want a woman we can come home to and drink a couple beers and play video games with. Those are the ones you put a ring on. Those are also the ones that don't give a damn if you have hair or not.

Last edited:

Luckytype

I have great conversational ability when I put forth effort, but lack the motivation or desire to employ it on a day to day basis. Many times during the day I am simply too irritated at life to deal with anybody around me, and I know that most of the people I could be chatting up are probably just not appreciative or worth it. This is definitely an issue when it comes to girls, because many times when I do talk to them it goes great, and they end up liking me and even wanting me romantically. I just hate everything before that, the initial approach is a hill I never feel like climbing over, because I'm burdened with a sort of trepidation about the selfishness and social unconsciousness of most females. Very few of them will make any sort of effort to talk to anyone around them, unless it is their close friends. I mean they are just so lazy and droll, why should it be up to me to bust my chops and risk social embarrassment and rejection in order to approach, open up, and successfully impress them? These girls I'm talking about, which as far as I can tell are the average ones, the majority, are spoiled rotten by the 20% of men who are alphas who generally are deficient in heartstrings and brainwaves, and are willing to confront social pressure and rejection repetitively. These women are cheated on by these "jerks" and are left with a fowl perception of the typical male, but it is because they have cut themselves off from decent guys because they are socially spoiled and have no personality themselves. Thus the women hate men even more, and further constrain themselves to even more manipulative and aggressive "jerks" perpetuating the cycle ad infinitum.

Funny you mention this. With the exceptions of work related(intrinsic reward) conversation for business, the chase of women and then maybe really constructive conversation with people I know will challenge me I can't stand talking with people. I hate it. I hate the "HEY HOW YA DOIN, WHATS GOIN ON MAN" stuff, I hate forced conversation - its never of value and I think you will agree its almost always a waste of time with someone you simply don't know. Unfortunately, respectfully its often because you simply cannot hold an intelligent conversation of value with people - too many stupid folk being kept alive by technology if you catch my drift. I am also not the broadcasting type so it literally irritates me as it wastes my time. So, I agree.

My problem is, I love the chase, and I love the push-pull. For me, the dynamic of charming women is probably the most sensitive balancing act I can hold, short of my role in product education or something sales/marketing related. So because of this, even if I get no immediate reward, its an exercise in analysis and reaction in conversation and for me, I have NO doubt whatsoever it makes me better at my work. I absolutely love the challenge and the chase.(Its likely the primal something behind that too) Its something Ive been doing since I grew into my own body and confidence from my 20s anyway so it is also now a habit.

A couple things I have noticed - there are plenty of girls(regardless of attractiveness level) that think they are the gift of mother earth. The same ones that think they are a prize of some sort but literally wont/cant fend for themselves and don't have a single active brain cell behind their makeup contoured face. These I don't even bother to waste time on. If they have a goal in mind of being spoiled but not reciprocating, the other dudes can have them. To me, this "alpha" isn't necessarily the guy with money, its the one who commands attention or earns it.

I believe relationships should be partnerships, but there are also the kinds that are just "fun" but not deeply invested with emotion. Obviously a full spectrum of involvement and investment. I think people go the route of infidelity for a couple reasons, again my opinion and experience. 1. They don't receive what they need in the relationship(emotional, intellectual, sexual etc..). 2. There are some people who cheat because they simply or easily can. I am not proud to admit it but I fit into the latter, however i dont do it in a deeply invested relationship because it means a lot to me. In many relationships, given the chance with someone who excites me or stimulates me(primally or intellectually) or someone that is a challenge or chase I would be apt to cheat. Oddly since feeling like garbage the past year or so I have had less of that primal drive to chase.

So, I think in cases like that, thats what perpetuates the "men are jerks", an imbalance of commitment between 2 people and/or people looking to find more than what they have in the relationship or "relationship". Some men want a challenege, some men want a vessel from a woman, some men want a partner. Unfortunately I think identification of wants come at different times and thus some younger girls think they can be a vessel(a dead starfish at times) and the man will stay.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals