Okay, so I've been thinking of this -- and although it's not based solely on any scientific analysis or even deep knowledge -- it is a theory of mine I don't think I've seen anyone else postulate. This is a fairly long post -- & I don't have the "linguistics" to define every idea I have super fancy-like -- so tread if you dare.

Many people look at the "wholeness" of balding, then minimize/navigate the discussion through the scope of mere hormonal pathways, or some vague health presumption "markers." Ray spoke of how you can directly pass on a negative, stress-like "marker" to an immediate offspring even if it never was "genetically-carried" so to speak.

But I am proposing that MAYBE -- just MAYBE -- males go bald more due to head/re-directed stress through the skull itself? I know it may sound stupid a bit to some, but hear me out. Maybe the reason guys go bald is the way they literally experience stress, or their tendencies to navigate through stress with their heads?

If stress can apparently lead to disease or pathology in certain parts of the body in different people, then why not consider balding/receding a sort of "stress driven pathology" in its own right? Like, if you can get cancer in 'X' area but not 'Y,' why not consider balding a localized, stress-redirected, possible degradation sign common much more in males due to males driving stress to their heads? Like, maybe men QUITE LITERALLY can make stress, or have their stresses go to their heads for some reason?

Like, think of it topically ... If a lot of guys get stressed out, maybe they have a TENDENCY to perhaps "move" the flow of stress up north, while females don't? Also, male vs. female differences in lives that might explain why a guy is more likely to bald/recede and barely a female. But consider the facts: men and women often have vastly different lives, experiences, and so forth that "shapes" them. If we are shaped by our lives/experiences, then we should look at this more deeply along with energetics deeply.

Perhaps balding/receding hairlines is a way a male "pushes" through stress maladaptively by resonating, redirecting, or otherwise stimulating stress, fibrosis, calcification, etc. on their topmost region -- their skull? The brain and skull is a possible area where stress can "manifest" more by males. Sure, not every stressed male goes bald, but everything gone bad won't always have 'X' outcome either. So, maybe the simple answer is stressed but NOT balding guys handle it more optimally/less destructively?

Many guys have more physically laborious expectations, etc. If we see stress as some 'X' = 'Y' pathway or association then we ignore the deeper, more intrinsic flow of energy, stresses and experiences that make up the portion of human throughout all of us as individuals depending on what life throws at us, our health, our epigenetics/family history, and so forth. And no I don't mean the whole vagueless genetics but actual, developed woes that just carry on quickly; they don't need big timeframes to change.

If guys are pressured more/stressed in ways much differently than women/girls in society, perhaps men more than women "face" the stress by building the tension/tensiveness to their scalps/heads? Like, men's frustrations, anger, struggle, etc. are more often than not manifesting by exerting this flow, or mitigating this stress, or even "moving" this stress/stressor to the top of their body/heads? Like LITERALLY experiencing the tension, stress & combativeness through such at the topmost part of themselves?

Like, you know in cartoons the stressed out or angered or frustrated depictions show their heads fuming, burning, or even exploding? Maybe this isn't too far off from reality. Since many guys are often the ones doing laborious, dirty, "self-proving," or any type of intensive work (look at how often you see balding plumbers, masons, sewer workers, city workers, CEOs, etc. which are almost always males when you really look at things) it explains the theory of head tension, calcification, etc. whereas lots of stress experienced by a subset of men is moved literally upheads, AKA causing degradation at their scalp/site of their headmost region. And this theory not only covers the "why do some men" but the "why don't women" angle too -- women rarely ever do these jobs. Maybe it's a combination of random stress patterns/flows, along with high stress hormones? Such is a case of it not being merely hormone-dependent as you can find balding in MANY DIFFERENT hormonal "pattern" exactness/es, and rarely also in women too. I know of some girls who have faced tough times, homelessness, etc. & are definitely more likely to bald too or thin at least.

And you can find men in ANY job with this balding because it's a maladaptive pattern wherein some men will ALWAYS TEND to possibly experience this stress, energetic burden, or otherwise flow/change of biochemical patterns by psychologically & physiologically localizing or redirecting the "stress" (as vaguely put) to their heads due to possible heightened anger; tensions? Like maybe a larger number of guys experience/drive their anger, tensions, woes to their heads due to some deeper energetic concerns?

Women/girls usually don't have to "prove themselves" like men. You find many men balding in dirty professions, or more "masculine" type jobs where guys are always testing each other, fighting, doing labor work, etc. It's simply a way of handling stress, or a way of localizing it? I don't know, but consider it through the Peat-sphere/bioenergetic angle & see where it can go as it's about time more people stop blaming balding solely on isolated, vague causations like dogmatic authoritarians.

I know my idea here covers why it almost never happens to women (receding, different lifestyle/treatment, therefore often different ways of handling stressors) but often happens to men (more childhood stress, "becoming a man." poorer health as a result of challenges/struggles in their manhood/identity, and etc. that women/girls virtually never face). So balding isn't merely a "genetic" component exclusive to males because muh 'X' hormone or 'Y' vague health association, but maybe just energetic load propensity for males to localized/navigate stressors/suffering to their heads more than women/girls? I mean consider also examples of SEVERELY stressed, abused, tortured, or suffering/struggling women -- they're WAY more likely to recede, lose hair, or etc. too. So a common element here is STRESS, even if it's not the only factor.

What about the idea that steroids, test, DHT, etc. cause it? Barely useful in isolation as we all know both males and females have ALL OF THE SAME HORMONES, only they work differently due to different energetic structure, surface, shape, etc. So muh "DHT makes you bald" is just as dumb as "high estrogen is good for women because it makes them feminine/healthy" angle too. If we can't separate simple association factors & look at things more off-key/under the hood we can't really discern anything. Even Peat uses this ideology a lot -- that many in medical "science" only use causative, random factors for all, never knowing how even one step becomes two. So trying to look at "man balding" in "DHT = balding" view is purely amidst medical dogma -- it's MUCH deeper I'd say with confidence/structure of a human & human variability/life experiences than merely a causal association of a hormone baselessly that may or may not play any role in this itself to start with.

The reason some guys bald on test, DHT, etc. when they didn't prior could have been a number of reasons:

1. After hopping on a guy's body, physiology, psychology, etc. can change, all of which can produce a likely set of events that make him alter how he handles stress, along with downstream elements and site-wide overall biochemical/energetic changes that come as a result of the function of supraphysiological hormones & a host of other changes. So it can come down to deeper-rooted steps/conditions far deeper than "surface" level hormones.

2. After taking 'X' they begin to possibly enter more stressful situations with gusto -- those of which still cause "hormetic" tier effects but that they ignore. So a guy on roids may not bald due to roids but due to what the outcome of roids do to his position in life, i.e., life changes, stressors taking on, different flow or essence of being from the cell up. Hormones affect other hormones which affect cells, energy, genes, feedback, etc., etc., etc. beyond just "male hormones."

3. Many guys who roid do so because they may feel not masculine or "sufficient" enough. Well, given this poor starting point it's no surprise that an organism in decline may have chosen a presumable "escape" from which they use as a so-called crutch to then carry themselves on in a way they otherwise wouldn't, thus leading to my previous explained theory. Girls are born, not made, but most men need to be "made" -- & these trials aren't always passed with flying colors which can explain these so-called "disturbances" of the "male order" we tend to see -- give some credence to it to the male experience wholly, not merely a "male hormone" directly as that's just as backwards as saying endless testosterone is good for men & endless estrogen for women.

4. And if you mention why a woman on steroids may go "bald" it could be because the effects of androgens, estrogens, serotonin, etc. from some mixed/saturated/unsaturated compounds & countless other physio-energetic factors can make a woman likely to alter herself & her thinking, anger, mood, or localization of stress which may work the same way for her as it does dudes. So hormones may impact a deeper state of being in some pre-set of conditions than just isolated hormonal activity. Yeah, the hormones have actions, but these actions are governed through the under flow of energetic propinquity.

But what if a guy does roid and doesn't bald? Does this mean roids only bald those with "muh genetic" predisposition? Nah, because most guys who go bald do so without the need of roids (and usually before even 25) -- so blaming any isolated hormone on it is pretty much a shot in the dark. The answer is in simple, likely flow of energetic, tensiveness & the male experience. Many men aren't self-aware enough of stress (don't worry, women aren't either but it's a different "ruleset"); I don't trust that any guy knows when he's stressed. Most guys just shape themselves in a disorderly fashion -- "androgenic" at the expense of stress & struggle, all with downsides prevalent.

Some guys go through stress & don't bald. Why? My view is -- like you can find women/girls who go against their own "norms" or tendencies -- you can find men too AKA men who have undergone tremendous "hormetic" stress, serotonin, estrogen and the like but who did not have this flawed suffering of sorts end up causing the "damage" on their highest most region. So energy is "tricky" as it is deliberate ... It all just might come down to how you interpret energy rather than surface level constructs.

I think you may also consider the "fluro" angle, as you can mostly ignore this as it's only a subject I briefly touched upon, but the idea that carbons, flurocarbons, or other fluro-like essence. I read in I think a book on energetics, biochemistry or etc. that spoke of how certain innate "carbons" or balances create certain lights, flows, motions. Genes, cells, etc. are "directed" possibly under the influence of these "fluro-like" chain of events, thus opening up the discussion to energetic fields, floras/faunas, environmental patterns or passed on "stressors" or birth marks, and lifestyle variances/burdens given a set of pre-conditions, changeable or not. Perhaps a certain birth stressor in males is more likely to make the heads calcify, especially without protective inhibitions or anti-stress mechanisms which go against mainstream, masculine-type views on guys having to "work hard to prove themselves as men?" Like, perhaps more men wouldn't bald if they -- had good upbringing/healthy sense of identity, not purely abusive gaslighting, degradation of character, or push to "improve themselves" aimlessly in the path to "becoming men;" more care and kindness to themselves (take time off, consider mental health, more physical breaks/less exertion, less worry, less coping/drug abuse/alcohol, more protective progesterone, etc.). Basically the way I see it is -- whether or not a guy is "prone" to bald -- the answer to WHY he balds (or why "she" doesn't) doesn't merely come down to a path of associated conditions/steps but a deeper significance to the male identity & essence vs. the female. Lots of girls may find themselves balding, pot bellies, etc. just like a "man shaped trait" or tendency if they too lived/experienced life like men to some degree, negating some ideas that it's "genetic" when it can literally just be energetic differences well deeper than a gene, AKA back to energetic defaults & humanness beyond the scope of mere, off-hand associative factors one might attempt to measure the "pathology" as.

Last edited:

Michael Mohn

It's socially acceptable for women to wear wigs and other hair dressing technics to hide balding. I think haidut said that over 50 years half of the population has some degree of hair loss independent of gender. High progesterone might protect young women from balding but post menopause they catch up quickly.

Ras

Doesn't explain why most children are born with male pattern baldness. I'm aware of the big thread here in which this notion is discussed in the first post, but no cure came from that thread. If anyone discovers the causes and cures for common alopecia, it will be due to solving this riddle.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals