Hair Loss Efforts. Are They Really Worth It?

Broken man

For everyone, just go to school for kids or even watch them when they are playing or doing something. You can see that they will almost kill the one who is fat, without much hair or has some defect. Ray told that we should be or have metabolism like kids. They are right. My second brother had problems with his tongue, he wasnt able to pronounce some letters. Do you know what happened to him? He was always target of not one but almost whole class where he was sitting every day. I am trying to help him as much as I can. He even told me that he thinks that he is like nobody and he doesnt have much friends. How his future will look when he is thinking like that and he is 11 years old. I dont want to play on your emotions, all what I want is to say that even when I will be bald, I will do what I can to stay healthy so my kids will be too. Life is unfair.

D

Deleted member 5487

For everyone, just go to school for kids or even watch them when they are playing or doing something. You can see that they will almost kill the one who is fat, without much hair or has some defect. Ray told that we should be or have metabolism like kids. They are right. My second brother had problems with his tongue, he wasnt able to pronounce some letters. Do you know what happened to him? He was always target of not one but almost whole class where he was sitting every day. I am trying to help him as much as I can. He even told me that he thinks that he is like nobody and he doesn't have much friends. How his future will look when he is thinking like that and he is 11 years old. I dont want to play on your emotions, all what I want is to say that even when I will be bald, I will do what I can to stay healthy so my kids will be too. Life is unfair.

Yes Life is ruthless, and unforgiving.

The species as a whole is extremely narcissistic and self interested.

The behavior you explained has to do with culling, social/mating rights all these things are left over from our evolution. Our educational system is highly organized by the elites and serves specific functions.

As much as we hate to admit it, there is no such thing as "equality" amongst people or anywhere in nature.
"Humans rank themselves in respect to one another"- Allan Mazur-Evolutionary sociologist

Race
Genetics/Lookism. Females are HARD WIRED to seek out genetics.
Social Classes
Heightism
IRS
Goverment Education
List is endless

All these fairy tales/religions help the masses cope.

But if you take the "Black Pill" which is horrible and I don't recommend you will begin to learn.

Things Like Females are 80% more likly to orgasm and get pregnant during a rape since her organism is self selecting Dominant genes of larger males, which is why females feel so guilty and others have rape fantanzies.

You can PM if u want more information I have all the studies and spend probably 10 hours a week going through evoultionary biology, sociology.

Start reading Gregory Gorelik - Google Scholar Citations

Luckytype

hqdefault.jpg

sladerunner69

I've been reading this forum for years and yes obviously many people come here because of hair loss. Hair loss advise is one the most often discussed and dispensed topics here. In spite of not having hair issues (except for a receding hair line of my otherwise thick hair, which I dont consider an 'issue' when you're 42), I read most of them, though I have to say most of these efforts are strongly reminiscent of George Constanza's baldness treatment he had ordered from China.

My take is, if you're 40 and over, and live an otherwise healthy lifestyle and eat well (say according to peat), and also feel well and healthy, why not accept the hair loss WITH GRACE AND DIGNITY. Cut the hair really short or shave the head, and enjoy your life and walk proud with your head up. Because a proud, calm and confident bald man is always better than a self councious, insecure and anxious loser of a guy living a miserable life of obsession about his hair scraps.

Heating the hair under heat lamps, pounding it with massaging jack hammers, wearing ridiculous LED light caps or electric impulse head gearss, puting all kinds of disgusting, smelly or TOXIC sollutions, ointments and mixutures on it....it is so devoid of any kind of honor and self-respect that I honestly wonder who thinks it's worth it. ESPECIALLY since we all know that there is no treatment for baldness, and the few people on this planet who went from bald or balding to a full head of hair were people who cured an illness, which is not 99.9% of people losing hair.

Well, whatever floats your boat kiddo.

Just know that since I've begun peating ( eating low pufa, drinking coffee, taking aspirin/niacinimide etc) my hair has stopped receding. I also use selsun blue mixed with taurine for shampoo. I don't wear any laser helmets, and only use my red light when I'm sitting at my bedroom desk. No massages either.

I honestly don't think what I do is too much of a commitment for increased quality of living. For the average person it may appear to be a lot of work, as most would shy away from Peat's diet as impractical and too strange. But I love my diet, fruit/juice tastes delicious and flavorful especially when I'm hungry, and milk has a pleasant taste to it, although skim milk could not really be described as delicious. This way of eating to increase my metabolism has resounding benefits though, from sleep quality, to concentration, to energy levels. Retaining my hair is really just an auxiliary benefit, and a welcome one at that.

dq139

Yes Life is ruthless, and unforgiving.

The species as a whole is extremely narcissistic and self interested.

The behavior you explained has to do with culling, social/mating rights all these things are left over from our evolution. Our educational system is highly organized by the elites and serves specific functions.

As much as we hate to admit it, there is no such thing as "equality" amongst people or anywhere in nature.
"Humans rank themselves in respect to one another"- Allan Mazur-Evolutionary sociologist

Race
Genetics/Lookism. Females are HARD WIRED to seek out genetics.
Social Classes
Heightism
IRS
Goverment Education
List is endless

All these fairy tales/religions help the masses cope.

But if you take the "Black Pill" which is horrible and I don't recommend you will begin to learn.

Things Like Females are 80% more likly to orgasm and get pregnant during a rape since her organism is self selecting Dominant genes of larger males, which is why females feel so guilty and others have rape fantanzies.

You can PM if u want more information I have all the studies and spend probably 10 hours a week going through evoultionary biology, sociology.

Start reading Gregory Gorelik - Google Scholar Citations

I touched on this in another thread about my stuttering problem. Your are right! Healthy humans are like a pack of wolves or monkeys. No matter how civilized we become our animal nature prevails. If there is something wrong with u at all any handicap weakness ect. Humanity will unknowingly **** u over and make your life a living hell until that weakness is overcome...this world is either do or don't do, either u have it or u don't, kill or be killed. If u don't want to except that tough ***t buddy. End of story. People have been trying to Disrespect & dominate me all my life. Until I fix my handicap and get mentally & hormonally strong I don't expect my life to ever get better.

Most people respect who they feel they have to. Not because its the right thing to do. Animal logic basically.

Last edited:

Travis

Most people respect who they feel they have to. Not because its the right thing to do. Animal logic basically.
Totally. This is why punk music can be so genuine; they will totally call a monarch (the Queen . . . or King) a ******* c*nt. Say what you will about the music—it kinda sucks sometimes, really—but you have to respect their attitude, their nonconformity, and refusal to genuflect to leaders of the dominator society:

D

Deleted member 5487

I touched on this in another thread about my stuttering problem. Your are right! Healthy humans are like a pack of wolves or monkeys. No matter how civilized we become our animal nature prevails. If there is something wrong with u at all any handicap weakness ect. Humanity will unknowingly **** u over and make your life a living hell until that weakness is overcome...this world is either do or don't do, either u have it or u don't, kill or be killed. If u don't want to except that tough ***t buddy. End of story. People have been trying to Disrespect & dominate me all my life. Until I fix my handicap and get mentally & hormonally strong I don't expect my life to ever get better.

Yes, there is no bigger truism than kill or be killed. There is only have and have-nots. The reptilian Machiavellian view of the world is shared by all those with decent income, particularly all upper classes, and ESPECIALLY Elites/oligarchs.

That or you are a wage slave, even those with "normal jobs" are cogs, and completely replaceable. Only those who can live consciously live with little morals or ethics have any shot at this world.

So yes you should deal with and dispose of people ruthlessly, or they will do the same. Guys will Cuck your wife, and steal your money at a drop of a hat given the opportunity.

Middle and Lower Class Cling to the Gods, or political parties, or ethics, morals and live humble lives while all their superiors hold onto no such things and exploit their labor and pay them nothing what they are worth.

Walmart employess are given like 8-9$ an hour, but if they were to all share the profits it would be like a 250k+ job a year.
\

Last edited by a moderator:

Broken man

I am reading mystery by Robert Greene, I think he is something like Machiavellian but I am doing it only because I am living near serotonin dominant people and I want to know how to deal with them.

D

Deleted member 5487

Well, whatever floats your boat kiddo.

Just know that since I've begun peating ( eating low pufa, drinking coffee, taking aspirin/niacinimide etc) my hair has stopped receding. I also use selsun blue mixed with taurine for shampoo. I don't wear any laser helmets, and only use my red light when I'm sitting at my bedroom desk. No massages either.

I honestly don't think what I do is too much of a commitment for increased quality of living. For the average person it may appear to be a lot of work, as most would shy away from Peat's diet as impractical and too strange. But I love my diet, fruit/juice tastes delicious and flavorful especially when I'm hungry, and milk has a pleasant taste to it, although skim milk could not really be described as delicious. This way of eating to increase my metabolism has resounding benefits though, from sleep quality, to concentration, to energy levels. Retaining my hair is really just an auxiliary benefit, and a welcome one at that.

Good Comment.

"WITH GRACE AND DIGNITY
honor and self-respect
ESPECIALLY since we all know that there is no treatment for baldness,
enjoy your life and walk proud with your head up
self councious, insecure and anxious loser of a guy living a miserable life of obsession about his hair scraps."

Have honor, have dignity, have self respect. Don't be a LOSER for trying to find a cure!

Who the **** is the guy. NW1 at 42 telling guys this Shite.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDreamer

Honestly this made me emotional because i can relate with this alot. im 19 and hair loss is not just hair loss. its depression, ostracism, low self esteem etc. Hang in there buddy.

I'm 1.5 weeks away from 39th bday. My receding/thinning really ramped up at 33.

Hair wasn't the only thing lost ...... my entire confidence was eroded with it and has never recovered. It's very ironic given that my hair style was the very reason for me breaking out of my shell in my early 20's.

My parents wonder why I don't really date and I honestly don't even want to engage them in the conversation. They'll never understand and probably try to hit me with some standard rationalization for these kinds of things. Fact is my dating pool has shrunken considerably because of it and it's only getting worse as I age.

Last edited:

sladerunner69

I'm 1.5 weeks away from 39th bday. My receding/thinning really ramped up at 33.

Hair wasn't the only thing lost ...... my entire confidence was eroded with it and has never recovered. It's very ironic given that my hair style was the very reason for me breaking out of my shell in my early 20's.

My parents wonder why I don't really date and I honestly don't even want to engage them in the conversation. They'll never understand and probably try to hit me with some standard rationalization for these kinds of things. Fact is my dating pool has shrunken considerably because of it and it's only getting worse as I age.

Well I wouldn't worry so much about it, women don't really care about looks all that much. Most girls consider me a 10/10 and I don't have it easy either. I have to work my buns off to get a date, and asking a girl out is always a role of the dice. And I've seen fat, ugly guys with 10/10 women as well. Women really just want a man whose confident, assertive, funny, and who will be highly interested in her. They want fun guys, not models.

dq139

Well I wouldn't worry so much about it, women don't really care about looks all that much. Most girls consider me a 10/10 and I don't have it easy either. I have to work my buns off to get a date, and asking a girl out is always a role of the dice. And I've seen fat, ugly guys with 10/10 women as well. Women really just want a man whose confident, assertive, funny, and who will be highly interested in her. They want fun guys, not models.

That is true. A full head of hair and tight skin just lets a girl know that ur healthy aren't stressed and have good youth hormones...but if u have a confident masculine attitude anyway, girls will want u sexually. I've seen it happen 1st hand. Some guys who look like models can't get laid to save their lives cause they aren't confident women & men alike can sense weakness and unconfident men.

xetawaves

Being fun is the key. If you're a fun dude to be around then she's not gonna let your lack of hair stop her from wanting to be with you.

It also helps to look at it from their perspective. Imagine that you meet a girl that has alopecia. You have a lot of fun together and really enjoy eachother's company. Would you let her alopecia stop you from dating her?

dq139

Being fun is the key. If you're a fun dude to be around then she's not gonna let your lack of hair stop her from wanting to be with you.

It also helps to look at it from their perspective. Imagine that you meet a girl that has alopecia. You have a lot of fun together and really enjoy eachother's company. Would you let her alopecia stop you from dating her?

Being fun to be around is important. But if your too nice or too eager to please so to speak all the time. Whether she knows it or not deep down she won't respect u and won't be very turned on when around u.

D

Deleted member 5487

Women Look for Primal Capital in a Man, or survival Indicators these can be expressed through both Physical and Non-Physical attributes.

A large myth pertaining to women is they don't like looks as much as Men. Now while this may be partily true, it is FAR from the complete truth. Females Love Attractive Men. There have Tinder Experiments/Studies with male models where guys get 1000 matches in 2 days and 100 of those women ASK him for sex.

Attractive Men are HARD to come by so most women settle for "looks threshold" and social circle benefits/resources/companionship.

Developing your looks and a low-inhibition personality(badboy) is proven the most effective way to have more mates. Both are strong indicators of genetic fitness and induce actual lust in women, not just mandatory sex once a month type of stuff.

Luckytype

Women Look for Primal Capital in a Man, or survival Indicators these can be expressed through both Physical and Non-Physical attributes.

A large myth pertaining to women is they don't like looks as much as Men. Now while this may be partily true, it is FAR from the complete truth. Females Love Attractive Men. There have Tinder Experiments/Studies with male models where guys get 1000 matches in 2 days and 100 of those women ASK him for sex.

Attractive Men are HARD to come by so most women settle for "looks threshold" and social circle benefits/resources/companionship.

Developing your looks and a low-inhibition personality(badboy) is proven the most effective way to have more mates. Both are strong indicators of genetic fitness and induce actual lust in women, not just mandatory sex once a month type of stuff.

Making sure to exclude the generational values I agree with this completely and have experienced it first hand. Unique handsome men, with a bright look and those who are dressed well simply get more attention. I think people who resort to Tinder likely lack a lot of valuable face to face skills.

Without a doubt my experiences from age 18 thought now at 33 is that the 80-20 "rule" applies especially now in 2018. I have a heritage that is partly Mediterranean mixed with Austrian. My face is lean my cheeks and jaw defined and I have the look of what many assume to be Spanish mixed with Russian, its unique. I have been fortunate to have good genetics, shiny bright healthy hair and a healthy youthful appearance. The partial anonymity of the forum makes me comfortable enough to share my experiences.

Respectfully,

I have always had a strong interest in women, I love being around them. I have learned that the women I pursue love a man with a unique look(some may argue they are shallow). American women, again in my experience love the European look and I would often capitalize and exploit this by augmenting it with my hair style and style of dress. Obviously for those of us who "game" it is often considered a game of numbers but I have never had an issue striking up conversation and closing with a number or a date for something like coffee or a juice to start. Obviously at times my intentions were more, but I initially got their attention with the way I look. Another MAJOR factor is that my expressions and affect are minimal, I don't get excited, I don't spew when I talk to them and I typically ask questions that allows them to talk. I believe this gives them comfort and builds a sense of trust that I actually want to learn about them.

In these situations, again only my "angle" is that I make eye contact and hold it briefly, then I may approach with some sort of opening question. I have videoed this for my friends to prove that if you get overly excited with some ladies, they get turned off. My experience has been if you dont work the push-pull of the male-female dynamic and youre just pulling or pushing exclusively you will get nowhere. It has also been my experience that the less you care, truly care, the more a woman may pursue you.

The reality is for some men, women have exactly what the man wants. I think a big advantage is that at least in a primal sense, women have what I want BUT I never let them know that in any "colorful" sense, only in a calm, "grey" sense. Dry periodic humor clues them in that you are cerebral and don't have the personality or cognition of wet cardboard.

Oddly my friendships, which are few in number but very strong, began because the person initially thought I was a "****" of sorts. There is definitely a pattern of this behavior in my casual encounters with women, the people I do the best business with and those I have the best friendships with.

I believe it absolutely though not necessarily always has to do with looks. But all things considered somewhat equal, looks and hair win. Again, though, not always.

Though another tool I have that I don't believe is common, is the ability to talk to anyone. I am comfortable in random situations and striking up conversation with literally anyone. I used to go into a grocery store before making business calls for the day, I would pick up a coffee and just go talking to all the people shopping. Dynamic conversation IS a skill and a talent, and in the game of mating, will go a long way. If you are a legit model and you have the personality and conversation skills of a potato you will never get anywhere.

D

Deleted member 5487

Making sure to exclude the generational values I agree with this completely and have experienced it first hand. Unique handsome men, with a bright look and those who are dressed well simply get more attention. I think people who resort to Tinder likely lack a lot of valuable face to face skills.

Without a doubt my experiences from age 18 thought now at 33 is that the 80-20 "rule" applies especially now in 2018. I have a heritage that is partly Mediterranean mixed with Austrian. My face is lean my cheeks and jaw defined and I have the look of what many assume to be Spanish mixed with Russian, its unique. I have been fortunate to have good genetics, shiny bright healthy hair and a healthy youthful appearance. The partial anonymity of the forum makes me comfortable enough to share my experiences.

Respectfully,

I have always had a strong interest in women, I love being around them. I have learned that the women I pursue love a man with a unique look(some may argue they are shallow). American women, again in my experience love the European look and I would often capitalize and exploit this by augmenting it with my hair style and style of dress. Obviously for those of us who "game" it is often considered a game of numbers but I have never had an issue striking up conversation and closing with a number or a date for something like coffee or a juice to start. Obviously at times my intentions were more, but I initially got their attention with the way I look. Another MAJOR factor is that my expressions and affect are minimal, I don't get excited, I don't spew when I talk to them and I typically ask questions that allows them to talk. I believe this gives them comfort and builds a sense of trust that I actually want to learn about them.

In these situations, again only my "angle" is that I make eye contact and hold it briefly, then I may approach with some sort of opening question. I have videoed this for my friends to prove that if you get overly excited with some ladies, they get turned off. My experience has been if you dont work the push-pull of the male-female dynamic and youre just pulling or pushing exclusively you will get nowhere. It has also been my experience that the less you care, truly care, the more a woman may pursue you.

The reality is for some men, women have exactly what the man wants. I think a big advantage is that at least in a primal sense, women have what I want BUT I never let them know that in any "colorful" sense, only in a calm, "grey" sense. Dry periodic humor clues them in that you are cerebral and don't have the personality or cognition of wet cardboard.

Oddly my friendships, which are few in number but very strong, began because the person initially thought I was a "****" of sorts. There is definitely a pattern of this behavior in my casual encounters with women, the people I do the best business with and those I have the best friendships with.

I believe it absolutely though not necessarily always has to do with looks. But all things considered somewhat equal, looks and hair win. Again, though, not always.

Though another tool I have that I don't believe is common, is the ability to talk to anyone. I am comfortable in random situations and striking up conversation with literally anyone. I used to go into a grocery store before making business calls for the day, I would pick up a coffee and just go talking to all the people shopping. Dynamic conversation IS a skill and a talent, and in the game of mating, will go a long way. If you are a legit model and you have the personality and conversation skills of a potato you will never get anywhere.

Good Post.

Though Personality/Conversations skills and confidence can be largely shaped by your looks due to the constant validation you receive on a dialey bases.

Men in the upper teirs of looks do not need personality, at all, just low inhibition to approach, and make moves.

Above average men do need "game" as they must signal they are genetically fit through conversation, wit of humor, social connection, and nuerotypicalness.

Luckytype

Good Post.

Though Personality/Conversations skills and confidence can be largely shaped by your looks due to the constant validation you receive on a dialey bases.

Men in the upper teirs of looks do not need personality, at all, just low inhibition to approach, and make moves.

Above average men do need "game" as they must signal they are genetically fit through conversation, wit of humor, social connection, and nuerotypicalness.

Upper tier looks require personality just the same for both men and women.

There are plenty of people who are just good looking enough to distract from the fact that a toaster has a better personality and brain.

Gotta be able to engage on any level. Looks help clue you in if a person is interested in you though. Its an advantage but absolutely does not seal the deal.