Hair Loss: Scalp Massage, Aspirin And Prostaglandins

TubZy

I haven't seen anything. I've looked all over the net too.

Nah, he is not cured unfortunately. I am a mod at the forum he is at and I called him out on it many times and he won't post a picture and gets all pissy when people talk about. He still claims he is "cured", whatever that actually means but he is really not. Unfortunately, dut did most of the work for him which he has been on for like almost ten years now.

He probably could of gotten similar results by just adding in minox, which he never used due to saying he is missing the enzyme. I can tell you from first hand experience there hasn't been much results from people using the strongest aka pure PGE2 which led me to start moving away from the PGE2 etc is all good theory along with the fact that PGE2 is highly inflammatory etc. Also I tried PGE2 myself for a month and didn't notice anything not even thickening. Some decent results with castor oil though

JDreamer

Nah, he is not cured unfortunately. I am a mod at the forum he is at and I called him out on it many times and he won't post a picture and gets all pissy when people talk about. He still claims he is "cured", whatever that actually means but he is really not. Unfortunately, dut did most of the work for him which he has been on for like almost ten years now.

He probably could of gotten similar results by just adding in minox, which he never used due to saying he is missing the enzyme. I can tell you from first hand experience there hasn't been much results from people using the strongest aka pure PGE2 which led me to start moving away from the PGE2 etc is all good theory along with the fact that PGE2 is highly inflammatory etc. Also I tried PGE2 myself for a month and didn't notice anything not even thickening. Some decent results with castor oil though

Thanks for the update!

His presentation was very well thought out and explained, but ya I figured it had hit a major impasse at some point.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals