Scalp

Hi guys,

I have a very noticeable sensation on my scalp that almost feels like when your arm falls asleep and starts tingling. I am 27 and have been experiencing hair loss for about 6 years now.

It is incredibly surprising to me that I can’t find any info on this tingling sensation as it is so overwhelmingly prevalent to me. It occurs on the front part of the scalp and the top of my head (areas where the hair loss is most prevalent)

I have hypothesized that this actually could be the exact same response as when an arm falls asleep and starts tingling and triggers the hair loss.

I am 5’ 9”, 160lbs, in good shape, good health, and regularly work out. I consume under 5g of PUFA daily. I will attach snippets from my Cronometer for more context.

If anyone has any thoughts, comments, or anecdotes it would be greatly appreciated
I have had my arm fall asleep at night too, DEAD asleep, too many times and o count. Like it might as well be a plastic arm. Sometimes it would be my leg too and after much food logging I traced it to heavy metals. Shellfish, liver, canned tuna, gelatin and MSM will cause it to happen even vitamin C does too if I have it on the same day as those items mentioned, probably because it dislodges and circulates them again, trying expel it. I wonder if you may have something similar. I know I have seen on forensic shows people who have been poisoned having their hair fall out too. So maybe consider your water aka pipes having heavy metals?

I have had my arm fall asleep at night too, DEAD asleep, too many times and o count. Like it might as well be a plastic arm. Sometimes it would be my leg too and after much food logging I traced it to heavy metals. Shellfish, liver, canned tuna, gelatin and MSM will cause it to happen even vitamin C does too if I have it on the same day as those items mentioned, probably because it dislodges and circulates them again, trying expel it. I wonder if you may have something similar. I know I have seen on forensic shows people who have been poisoned having their hair fall out too. So maybe consider your water aka pipes having heavy metals?
I didn't read the whole study, but it seems high iron opposes copper absorption. The high iron is what makes my arm fall asleep. Ray Peat says once iron lodges itself in your skin and other parts of your body it is really hard to get out.

I didn't read the whole study, but it seems high iron opposes copper absorption. The high iron is what makes my arm fall asleep. Ray Peat says once iron lodges itself in your skin and other parts of your body it is really hard to get out.

Attachments

• 20210512_193337.jpg
    20210512_193337.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 18

MrGilbert

Sounds like a blood circulation issue. I'd try doing more stretching/calisthenics, scalp massage, hand stands etc

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals