Help Needed For Hair Loss Regimen

EIRE24

I tried literally everything. from benzoyl peroxide to different types of essential oils.
And nothing worked? I wonder why acutane would work when essentially it is just really high doses of A. Wouldnt it be safer to dose high intake of vitamin A, I wonder would it be as affective

johnwester130

Some closing thoughts :

There is no "hair loss" regimen.
Every supplement and diet will simultaneously have an effect on your thyroid, heart, liver, kidneys, digestion, nails and hair, adrenals, body temperature etc.

The most proven supplements would be
b1, b2, b3,
aspirin, caffeine, methylene blue,
taurine, lysine, theanine,
d, k2, magnesium oil,
progesterone and DHT

a diet of dairy,
eggs,
shellfish,
liver,
fruit and starch like jackson's honest chips.

This would be the quickest way to restore normality to your body. The only hair specific thing may be topical progesterone.

Causes of Prostatitis | Treat Prostatitis

https://www.dailymedicaldiscoveries.com/dht-supplementation-vs-testosterone/

http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/prostate-cancer.shtml

Last edited:

franc0

Thanks for the replies everyone. I actually forgot i made this thread since i had my finals last week (uni life ugh). Anyway my diet rn is standard peat stuff with about 2500 cals, OJ, coffee, avoiding PUFA as much as i can, good ratio of carbs and protiens. Ive stopped drinking alcohol completely in quest of stopping my hair loss.

At the moment my supplements include:
Asprin - 750 mg
Vit K2 - 1.2 mg x twice a day
Progest-e 3 drops x 5 times a day (i know this is pretty high dose for a male but i read somewhere on this forum that you have to dose high for the first 10 days and tapper it down slowly)
Vit D - 20000 IU every third day (GP prescribed it)
Magnesium - 1200 mg before bed
Polysorbate 80 - 4 times a week

This is pretty basic stuff that ive been since a few days. I gotta say the hair fall has reduced and my hair just looks a bit more dense.

I think i was kinda shy on the introduction so ill get more into detail now. Well ive always been extremely hairy all over my body. I started developing beard when i was 14 (i know, crazy). By the time i was 16 i had visible terminal hair on my neck too, this obviously was very embarrasing for me as i was the only one in my friends to have this. Around this time my hair loss started and at the time i had seb dermatitis as well. I had my head shaved twice in the next 3 years and that made the dermatitis a little bit better but its not completely gone. Like if i dont shampoo for 3 days, i can see visible flaking.

All of this took a toll on my overall confidence and self-esteem as well. I became overly cautious about my appearence. I didnt feel like socializing anymore because i was always afraid that someone might say something about my appearence. I literally lost my voice, people would always tell me to speak up since they cant hear me (i wasnt like this before). I just cant be assertive anymore, i cave even when im confronted with the slightest of inconvinience.

Oh did i mention cystic acne? Lol by now you'd be thinking this guy is a total wreck. Well long story short, i had severe acne which obviously came with acne scars. I eventually became fed up when nothing worked for me and gave into accutane. Took it for 3 months. Cured my acne completely although that came with a price. Severe depression for 6 months or so. I was even suicidal, but now im better.

I havent had any labs done recently but im pretty sure im estrogen dominant since i have hair on my back, upper arms, chest, ear lobes, upper cheeks etc hence experimenting with progest-e. My beard grows pretty fast (i have very prominent 5 o clock shadow even when i shave in the morning) although im not sure what this indicates. I know this may sound desperate but i just wanna stop my hair loss and regain my lost confidence in the process. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated and im sorry if i said something that was ignorant to peating since im kinda new to this forum.
Alright mate, I'd say you got a good regime going on, in terms of your acne/scarring, try make liver a regular thing, alongside red light, i'd say my skin started taking a turn for the better when I started doing these things. Stress is stress and being in uni, it certainly can creep up on you with deadlines and exams, nonetheless, like you i've given up drinking entirely for the time being, but maybe you should try incorporate a hobby or an activity to relax you, for me I really enjoy music/playing guitar,
once or twice a week I'll smoke some joints either by myself or with friends, maybe its a bit controversial but I find it quite relaxing.
I've heard mixed views about polysorbate, supposedly interfering with your scalps ability to produce natural oil, applying it too much can dry it out i'm pretty sure? perhaps go easy on that or atleast read into it more.
I get quite insecure about my hair so I tend to wear hats all the time, but I find joking about it with people and seeing the bright side to things quite uplifting, be confident in what you consider your flaws, most the time I don't think people really care or notice,
All the best.

Thoushant

If you can find a piroctone olamine shampoo or tonic, that could add some benefit to whatever else you are doing. 10pct thicker hair, and some regrowth is something.
I know Seborin "hair tonic" contains it, but the new blue formulation also contains ethanol, which is bad for hair loss. I have the yellow botttle, and no ethanol.

Ketokenazole cream is talked about currently on hairloss forums. Mechanism of action seems to be disruption of Androgen receptor, so you know.
Hair Loss Forum -

Caffeine liquid at only 0.2 pct is as effective as 5pct minoxidil
You can buy "the ordinary Caffeine 5pct", and mix it with 24 times its volume and you have 0.2pct caffeine
An Open-Label Randomized Multicenter Study Assessing the Noninferiority of a Caffeine-Based Topical Liquid 0.2% versus Minoxidil 5% Solution in Male Androgenetic Alopecia

Abraham

I tried literally everything. from benzoyl peroxide to different types of essential oils.
Try this for acne http://www.replenishdailyorganics.com/blog/kidney-filtration. The key is to move your lymph system so you can effectively remove cellular waste from your body. Your acne is essentially waste in your body that is not properly disposed through the kidney.

My regimen/cure for acne: eating astringent fruits (like orange juice, apple cider vinegar, etc) in the morning. I don't eat a meal in the morning. I basically fast with just fruits until noon where I take my first meal. Fasting promote lymph movement and remove waste.

I've attached Dr Morse book, it really helped me with getting rid of acne, I only get 1 or 2 a month, I used to get tons on my face neck and back. You don't have to keep his regimen of fruitarianism, the idea is to get your lymph moving through astringent fruits and fasting so you can dispel cellular waste through urination that through your skin aka acne. I hope this helps, good luck to you.

Attachments

• Robert_Morse_-_The_Detox_Miracle_Sourcebook_EBOK.pdf
    5.3 MB · Views: 12
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals