Did Ray Peat just recommended topical honey for hair ?

Mauritio

Don’t give me ideas! Lol 😂

That’s actually quite a good idea! (In theory anyways)
Bro I tried it :D
My hair actually looks really good now. I just applied it to my scalp with a dropper and left it in for like 30 minutes, since its water soluble everything washes out easily.
I also applied some to my face out of curiosity and my skin looks alot softer.
There is absorption because i also get a nice brain boost from it haha

Another idea would be to try it around the chest area if someone has gyno / puffy nipples.

Ismail

My hair actually looks really good now. I just applied it to my scalp with a dropper and left it in for like 30 minutes, since its water soluble everything washes out easily.

Another idea would be to try it around the chest area if someone has gyno / puffy nipples.
Seriously!?

I might give it a go!

So you’re just literally putting pure coke on your head and face?

What is your method exactly?
I just thin my raw honey with a tiny bit of water and smear in into my hair and scalp, over a bathtub or sink, and usually on dry hair. Then I wrap my hair in a towel and leave it on for about 7 hours. Last time I clipped it up and went outside quite a lot to some gardening and the sun amplified the lightening even more. My hair is so soft and healthy afterwards.

Mauritio

Seriously!?

I might give it a go!

So you’re just literally putting pure coke on your head and face?
Yep and its acutally quite stimualting, more than i thought.

Ismail

I just thin my raw honey with a tiny bit of water and smear in into my hair and scalp, over a bathtub or sink, and usually on dry hair. Then I wrap my hair in a towel and leave it on for about 7 hours. Last time I clipped it up and went outside quite a lot to some gardening and the sun amplified the lightening even more. My hair is so soft and healthy afterwards.

Wow, that’s amazing! 👌 ❤️

Yep and its acutally quite stimualting, more than i thought.

Okay I’m gonna try this out soon too! Thanks bro!

Mauritio

Mauritio

Ismail

Topical caffeine is just as effective as minoxidil for hair loss, as per this study.

"Conclusion: A caffeine-based topical liquid should be considered as not inferior to minoxidil 5% solution in men with androgenetic alopecia."

- An Open-Label Randomized Multicenter Study Assessing the Noninferiority of a Caffeine-Based Topical Liquid 0.2% versus Minoxidil 5% Solution in Male Androgenetic Alopecia - PubMed
"The easy penetration of caffeine across the skin barrier and into human skin makes caffeine an ideal compound for topical application."
- Caffeine and Its Pharmacological Benefits in the Management of Androgenetic Alopecia: A Review - PubMed

Very beneficial! Thanks bud 🙏 💪

hierundjetzt

Topical caffeine is just as effective as minoxidil for hair loss, as per this study.

"Conclusion: A caffeine-based topical liquid should be considered as not inferior to minoxidil 5% solution in men with androgenetic alopecia."

- An Open-Label Randomized Multicenter Study Assessing the Noninferiority of a Caffeine-Based Topical Liquid 0.2% versus Minoxidil 5% Solution in Male Androgenetic Alopecia - PubMed
Well no wonder if you look at who sponsored the study...not saying it's not true but if 2 of the authors work for the company, then there is a conflict of interest at hand

Mauritio

Well no wonder if you look at who sponsored the study...not saying it's not true but if 2 of the authors work for the company, then there is a conflict of interest at hand
Yeah true that makes me take the study with a grain of salt.

southcesar

how should this be done? first wash your hair with shampoo and rinse with sugar diluted in water and let it dry? Wouldn't that attract ants on your pillow or something?

how should this be done? first wash your hair with shampoo and rinse with sugar diluted in water and let it dry? Wouldn't that attract ants on your pillow or something?
Raw honey has peroxide, and lightens the hair. I put it on mine, by just wetting my hair good, leave it on for several hours, up to seven sometimes, and shampoo it out like normal. You can do it for an hour everyday if you don’t want the lightening effect.

I have been using raw honey on my skin for a couple of years now. I use it about every other day. I leave it on for about an hour, and it has been the best thing ever for my skin.

southcesar

I've been thinking about it: what if we added sugar to the shampoo bottle? would it ferment and rot?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals